Clueless about growth artifacts...

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Clueless about growth artifacts...

Postby Kuroo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 am

What do growth artifacts do? I tested them and they seemed to do pretty much nothing...

pwnda
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Clueless about growth artifacts...

Postby pwnda » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:51 am

most of the growth artifacts bonuses seem to be low even with a widen. They are there but seem to be more like decimals so every once in a while you mat get an extra point or so in a stat, that's from my experience so i don't really bother with it.

Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Kuroo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

At first i thought they permanently boost the stats of the sub that uses it. For example I have a wizard with Mana growth L and he levels up as a sub but gains an extra 3 mana on each level up. That however seemed not to work....I had 2 wizards and one had mana growth one didnt, their mana stayed the same for some time ;/ Anyone found out a way to use them? they must have some value...

Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Kuroo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Okay the first test i did was a failure. Growth artifacts are amazing ! i used a guardian as main, widen before 3 growth spaces, all filled with ATK-L so pretty much a total of 6 growth atk L spaces (3x2 [doubled by widen]) My warrior leveled up 11 levels during one trigeon and gained 7 atk + 10 atk from the growth XD that is amazing haha cant wait to make an uber main with 200 atk before i even use the artifacts ^^

psp_noob23
Peon
Peon

Postby psp_noob23 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Kuroo wrote:Okay the first test i did was a failure. Growth artifacts are amazing ! i used a guardian as main, widen before 3 growth spaces, all filled with ATK-L so pretty much a total of 6 growth atk L spaces (3x2 [doubled by widen]) My warrior leveled up 11 levels during one trigeon and gained 7 atk + 10 atk from the growth XD that is amazing haha cant wait to make an uber main with 200 atk before i even use the artifacts ^^

eh ? im confuse . . you mean - - i have characrter with growth space then ,

ex. i put [ 1 ATK-L ] on one growth space, then my " sub characters " will gain 2ATK / LVLUP ?
is that what you mean ?

Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Kuroo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 am

The effect is not that great but yes. I used 3 atk L growth spaces all under widen giving me a total of 6 growth spaces. by using just one space ull get around 1atk every 8 levels ? i think thatd be around it. So yeah maybe its not worth it unless like me you actually decide to have a special build for leveling your mains stats, there its easy to find a circle with 3-4 growth spaces for char which you can sometimes double still with widen.

Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Kuroo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 am

I use merchant circle 19 btw for the growth of my main. its fine enough as long as uve some char with lots of hp to put on the right, that side has no HP spaces... mmm and neither does the back but you dont need it really if ur not so into getting high ability effect.

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”