people who recently bought it still received Asagi pin?

Someone stole Etna's panties!!
Player5
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

people who recently bought it still received Asagi pin?

Postby Player5 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:26 am

Hello. I'm going to buy today the Prinny 2 from NISA's store and I'd like to know if people wo recently bought it still received the Asagi pin since it says that the pins are limited to 500 units on the store but the title still says "Prinny 2: DOPD! w/ Asagi Pin Set".
Hope someone can answer me. :mrgreen:
Thank you for your attention and have a nice week.

ps: do you guys think it's better than Z.H.P? I want to buy it because of Asagi but I saw the commentaries about the dubbed version and now I don't know wich one would be the best to buy.

Judgment8
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: people who recently bought it still received Asagi pin?

Postby Judgment8 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Let's say that Prinny 2 is an awesome game but the English dub is horrible. By horrible I mean the worst dub from NISA that I've heard.

And I can't really compare ZHP and P2 since they are both so different games. Also the fact that I still haven't beaten ZHP.

Player5
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: people who recently bought it still received Asagi pin?

Postby Player5 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:28 pm

I bought both Prinny 1 (premium box) and Prinny 2 yesterday. If the dub is as good as the ones in the trailers, I think I'll like it. I'll update this topic once I receive the Prinny 2 to say if I received or not the Asagi Pin.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Update - I sent an email for the costumer support and got the following reply:
---------
Hello (my name)!

Thank you for taking the time to ask us about this! I'm glad that you're so excited about your item!

I actually have good news for you! We still actually have a little bit left in stock, and due to that we were able to successfully send to you a copy of the game Prinny 2 with a Asagi pin inside the package. I checked with our warehouse as well and the pin is listed as shipped with your order number so please be excited for it's arrival!

For future reference, I would just like to let you know that when we do run out of the Asagi Pin, we will probably remove the pin as well from the online store's advertising as to not cause any confusion. Thank you for having the confidence in us to purchase our items and I look forward to hearing back from you again soon if you have any additional questions or concerns! I'll be happy to help!

Best Wishes,

Sandi Williams
Support Representative
NIS America, Inc.
------------

Thank you NISA. :mrgreen:

Return to “Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!”