Corrupted save glitch >_>

Someone stole Etna's panties!!
Judgment8
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Corrupted save glitch >_>

Postby Judgment8 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:04 pm

So I finally got over the voice acting issue (wow, that's what 10 months angst lolz) and am now happily playing this game again (oh God how do I love this <3<3). And I might as well apoligize to NISA in this topic for raising such a riot about the voice acting but I guess those things needed to be said. Now I don't have any problem with the voice acting itself only the crappy quality voices (according to my research only the battle voices are recorded as such a crappy quality) annoy me from time to time. I guess it'll be fine from now on.

Oh, yeah the reason why I made this topic is that I found a "glitch" in the game. If you try to load a corrupted save, made with an old firmware (could be partially old CFW's fault) when you start a new game the cursor will be on Hell's Finest and when you get to the training stage all the BGM music is gone, voice settings are all "0" (but you still hear the battle sounds), and surprisingly you have only ONE life in that stage (while you should have infinite lives >_>). Here is what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrfQtkPYs-k

Redhorse
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Corrupted save glitch >_>

Postby Redhorse » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Weird. :?
Can you fix it? Or mabye make it through the stage on one life?

Judgment8
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Corrupted save glitch >_>

Postby Judgment8 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:12 am

I haven't tested that but beating that stage with one life is really easy. I could test it but don't feel like doing it now :P

Return to “Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!”