Why does no one want to make an OC?
Alright then, I'll make my own take on an already established company:Name: Cynect
("The Terror of Wrath")Appearance:
Cynect has messy, shoulder-length white hair, green irises and tanned skin and she is easily the tallest and (physically) oldest party member. All over her body are green line tattoos that seem to move like data streams. She wears a white tanktop with a green trim as well as the CyberConnect2 logo printed on her chest, loose-fitting black trousers and a green hoodie with its sleeves tied around her waist. The most notable aspect of her is her arms. Her arms are, in fact, artificial and robotic and start from her shoulders, are very sleek and clean and are white in colour, complete with small golden studs for knuckles.Personality:
Cynect is not a very social person. Her grouchiness and impatience leave her easily annoyed, especially at Neptune. Bottom line is, she doesn't like getting close to others and pretty much does everything in her power to be left alone. This isn't as easy as she'd like it to be, though: despite her rough exterior and interior, she has a conscience and will never leave anyone in harm's way so she often finds herself helping or rescuing those in trouble, often going to great lengths to do so, even though she doesn't really want to. The only things she seems to be able to tolerate to the slightest degree are babies and "instant" noodles.
As far as mannerisms go, she's very deadpan and snarky but she's extremely rude, being very overt in her intentions to get everyone to go away from her. In the face of opposition, she is very stubborn and hot-headed and never backs down from a challenge, resulting in often suicidal scenarios requiring someone to drag her away from it (if they can).Equipment:
Cynect wields a small scythe in each hand, the one in her left being held in a reverse grip and the one in her right being held normally. Each scythe's end is connected to a chain that is connected to each arm, allowing the scythes to be used in mid-range combat (also as improvised grappling hooks but the game mechanics don't allow for that).Fighting Style:
Cynect fights as furiously as she can. Forsaking strategy and tactics, when she gets her chance, she will rush at her enemy, commence her assault and never stop. She may have low accuracy but she's a Lightning Bruiser like no other. She will never use long-range attacks.Skills:
- Twin Dragons Combination: Cynect attacks her enemy with a furious combination of scythe slashes, punches and kicks.
- Adrenaline Rush: If she gets KOed after activating this skill, she will retain 1 HP, receive a massive boost in attack for a short time and never be able to be KOed. After it wears off, however, she will faint.
- Maw of Fury: The invisible bracelet on Cynect's right hand becomes visible and bright red. As Cynect points her right arm at her enemy, it then expands into a very large circular construct of red, gold and orange. Then, tendrils of red and yellow energy fire out to pierce the enemy. Inflicts HP and SP draining ailments, slows the target down, makes them deal less damage and makes them take more damage. This even works on bosses.
- The Annihilator: Cynect summons her "Avatar", a massive six-armed humanoid being of vast anger who will annihilate multiple opponents.
- It Came To This...: Cynect preludes this attack with a somewhat calm "I never... I never believed I would get pushed this far..." She doesn't use her weapons. She doesn't look angry. To her opponent, she will punch, kick, throw, slam or anything else. Whatever makes them stop moving. She doesn't say a word. The aura of rage is indescribable.
- (after shunning someone) "For the love of... What's it going to take for me to rest in peace?"
- Ram: "Hey, CC!"
Cynect: (having a bad day) "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
- (killing an opponent) "Get out of my way, loser!"
- Vert: "Are you sure you don't want to join us?"
Cynect: "I helped you out of that damn tunnel. Piss off, already."
- Neptune: "Ow, my feet are tired! Cee-Cee, carry me already!"
Cynect: "Maybe when I actually have the slightest bit of respect for you."
Neptune: "But that'll take forever!"
Cynect: "You're only making me hate you more as you whine, you know."
- (knocked out) "Ugh... Heh..."