Create a Maker OC

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Create a Maker OC

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Alura--x--Uneii wrote:I betcha I can use these in fancomics~ I already have a Monolith-chan in there xD

Oh, really? Well, that will be interesting.

You gonna make an OC?

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 am

Why does no one want to make an OC? :cry: Alright then, I'll make my own take on an already established company:

Name: Cynect ("The Terror of Wrath")

Appearance: Cynect has messy, shoulder-length white hair, green irises and tanned skin and she is easily the tallest and (physically) oldest party member. All over her body are green line tattoos that seem to move like data streams. She wears a white tanktop with a green trim as well as the CyberConnect2 logo printed on her chest, loose-fitting black trousers and a green hoodie with its sleeves tied around her waist. The most notable aspect of her is her arms. Her arms are, in fact, artificial and robotic and start from her shoulders, are very sleek and clean and are white in colour, complete with small golden studs for knuckles.

Personality: Cynect is not a very social person. Her grouchiness and impatience leave her easily annoyed, especially at Neptune. Bottom line is, she doesn't like getting close to others and pretty much does everything in her power to be left alone. This isn't as easy as she'd like it to be, though: despite her rough exterior and interior, she has a conscience and will never leave anyone in harm's way so she often finds herself helping or rescuing those in trouble, often going to great lengths to do so, even though she doesn't really want to. The only things she seems to be able to tolerate to the slightest degree are babies and "instant" noodles.

As far as mannerisms go, she's very deadpan and snarky but she's extremely rude, being very overt in her intentions to get everyone to go away from her. In the face of opposition, she is very stubborn and hot-headed and never backs down from a challenge, resulting in often suicidal scenarios requiring someone to drag her away from it (if they can).

Equipment: Cynect wields a small scythe in each hand, the one in her left being held in a reverse grip and the one in her right being held normally. Each scythe's end is connected to a chain that is connected to each arm, allowing the scythes to be used in mid-range combat (also as improvised grappling hooks but the game mechanics don't allow for that).

Fighting Style: Cynect fights as furiously as she can. Forsaking strategy and tactics, when she gets her chance, she will rush at her enemy, commence her assault and never stop. She may have low accuracy but she's a Lightning Bruiser like no other. She will never use long-range attacks.

Skills:
  • Twin Dragons Combination: Cynect attacks her enemy with a furious combination of scythe slashes, punches and kicks.
  • Adrenaline Rush: If she gets KOed after activating this skill, she will retain 1 HP, receive a massive boost in attack for a short time and never be able to be KOed. After it wears off, however, she will faint.
  • Maw of Fury: The invisible bracelet on Cynect's right hand becomes visible and bright red. As Cynect points her right arm at her enemy, it then expands into a very large circular construct of red, gold and orange. Then, tendrils of red and yellow energy fire out to pierce the enemy. Inflicts HP and SP draining ailments, slows the target down, makes them deal less damage and makes them take more damage. This even works on bosses.
  • The Annihilator: Cynect summons her "Avatar", a massive six-armed humanoid being of vast anger who will annihilate multiple opponents.
  • It Came To This...: Cynect preludes this attack with a somewhat calm "I never... I never believed I would get pushed this far..." She doesn't use her weapons. She doesn't look angry. To her opponent, she will punch, kick, throw, slam or anything else. Whatever makes them stop moving. She doesn't say a word. The aura of rage is indescribable.

Quotes:
  • (after shunning someone) "For the love of... What's it going to take for me to rest in peace?"
  • Ram: "Hey, CC!"
    Cynect: (having a bad day) "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
  • (killing an opponent) "Get out of my way, loser!"
  • Vert: "Are you sure you don't want to join us?"
    Cynect: "I helped you out of that damn tunnel. Piss off, already."
  • Neptune: "Ow, my feet are tired! Cee-Cee, carry me already!"
    Cynect: "Maybe when I actually have the slightest bit of respect for you."
    Neptune: "But that'll take forever!"
    Cynect: "You're only making me hate you more as you whine, you know."
  • (knocked out) "Ugh... Heh..."
Last edited by Porecomesis on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 am

Name: Infinity

Appearance: Infinity has long, straight, white hair, red atom-shaped irises, and pale skin. She is 5 ft. tall and is 22 years old. Her outfit consists of a long camouflage skirt along with a black bulletproof vest and red boots.

Personality: Infinity is always serious at all times, even when the situation at hand is completely ridiculous. Basically, she's your average Comically Serious character. She also happens to be much more cynical than the others around her. She also took part in a horrible war involving nuclear weapons, which made her somewhat desensitized to killing.

Equipment: She has a machine gun with unlimited ammo and a hammerspace filled with grenades. She also has a knife for emergencies.

Fighting Style: She will use her machine gun for the most part, using grenades to weaken tougher enemies and using her knife to kill any enemies that get too close. She sprays wildly with her machine gun, so she isn't very accurate, but the bullets that do hit add up to do some minor damage.

Skills:

• Rank Up: All of Infinity's stats increase for two turns.
  • Unlimited Knife Works (or Knife Storm as Infinity calls it): Makes hundreds of knives rain down from the sky and impale the enemy.
  • Grenade Spam: Infinity covers the enemy in grenades and then shoots one of them to make every grenade explode.
  • Nuclear Blast: Summons several nukes that all blow up in the enemy's face and cause radiation poisoning. That is, if the enemy hasn't already died.

Quotes:

• (win) "I've faced foot soldiers stronger than you"
  • (dying) "This is how it always ends for people like me, isn't it?"
  • (level up) "All of my experience is finally paying off."
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 am

Not bad, Wdog. Myself, I would've gone a more realistic route with her appearance what with the games' pretensions to "realism" but, hey, different strokes for different folks. Also, I've added Infinity to the list.

By the way, I modified Cynect's profile. It was pretty much just a female Asura with splashes of Haseo here and there and I just thought... No, that had to change. Now she's sporting a green and white motif and I've modified her personality so that she's a mash-up between Haseo and Asura (also taking inspiration from Manny from the first Ice Age film).

Eyeshield
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Eyeshield » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:00 am

SO BLOODY LATE

Name: Le5atein/Le5 (pronounce 5 as a V)

Appearance: Rather average in physique, height, weight etc. Wears a green bandana on his head,
with a work shirt, blue overalls, fingerless gloves and work boots completing the rest of his outfit.

Personality: He's a pretty nice guy, very friendly and he doesn't really care what you are as long as you're a good person. He's very smart, but he often gets distracted by everything he sees. As an inventor, anything and everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) is the inspiration for his next big gadget. This can cause problems for him socially, but in the end you can count on him to solve any problem. Curious, smart and friendly, that's Le5atein in a nutshell.

Equipment: Using his masterful inventing skills, Le5 has created a weapon specialized only for him called the Wrenchblade. It changes between a sword resembling a scimitar and a sleek modified wrench. Changing between forms as he pleases, he wields it together with his gun to great effect. Aside from that, he brings bombs and other items he either found or created before going into battle.

Fighting Style: Le5 is the epitome of improvised combat, throwing layabout objects at enemies, scrounging for bombs and crystals to attack his opponents with, waiting for the precise moment to go in and charge with his gun and current weapon and of course, taking pictures of his foes' every attack for inspiration. He's fairly strong, strong enough to lift stunned enemies and throw them, and also agile enough to strafe, sidestep and backflip out of any attack.
Skills:
  • Charge Spin: Charges both his gun and current melee weapon and attacks with both in a hurricane around him.
  • Smash Throw: Thwacks an enemy on the head with the wrench, picks him up and slams him to the ground.
  • Superbomb: Takes a special bomb made with fire crystals and throws it. Shooting it right before it detonates, the attack creates a massive explosion.
  • Snapshot: Takes a picture of the enemy, with the possibility of blinding the enemy and getting info on it. Le5 can get new ideas from the picture, and can even sell it for massive cash deposits.
  • Flash Blade: Creates a energy wave with the sword, slicing enemies from far away.
  • Full Blast: Charges up his gun to the fullest and unleashes a massive energy beam.
  • Ridepod: Le5 summons a giant robot he modified himself. Jumping into the cockpit, he switches to its melee form and begins pummeling and slashing the enemy endlessly with twin blades and fists. Throwing away the weapons, he commands the robot to unleash a massive solar beam at full power, vaporizing anything in the way of the attack.

Quotes:
  • Neptune: Hehehe, time to die monster!
    Le5: WAIT NEPTUNE!
    Neptune: WhaGHA! *Gets blown back by monster*
    Le5: *Takes picture* Perfect! That was beautiful! OK, you guys can kill it now... Whoa Neptune are you OK?
    Everyone: ....
  • Noire: So, Le5, I need a new sword and...
    Le5: No problemo! Here you go!
    Noire: *Stares at tiki chainsaw sword that is bloody powerful and gawks* What the hell is this thing and how the hell did you make it?-!
    Le5: Huh? What're you talking about? It's always way too complicated to explain to anybody so...
    Noire: ... Le5. It's a tiki chainsaw sword inspired by some godforsaken combination of random ideas that is somehow effective, efficient and probably more powerful than anything in the surrounding 5000 square miles. WHY?-!
    Le5: Like I said, complicated.
  • Le5 (Level up): Alrighty, time to apply what I've learned!
  • Le5 (Victory): Another win guys! Good job
Last edited by Eyeshield on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Walking the universe.

Check out my crossover Neptunia fanfic Chronicles of The Walkers: FateNeptunia if you want to. I hope you like it :)

The Planeptune arc has ended! Next time, Lastation comes in!

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 am

Funny, I would've thought Eye of all people would've created a Type-Moon Maker OC first. :lol:

Edit: Whether or not you consider VNs to be video games, I say this... eh, close enough. ;)
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Eye, you may want to fix the formatting.

Also... How the hell did you come up with a name like that?

Also, what served as the inspiration for the character?

Eyeshield
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Eyeshield » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Porecomesis wrote:Eye, you may want to fix the formatting.

Also... How the hell did you come up with a name like that?

Also, what served as the inspiration for the character?

Inspiration was from two of level-5's premier RPGs, Dark Cloud 2 aka Dark Chronicle ans Rogue Galaxy. Specifically, the main characters Max and Jaster Rogue. Both games have systems involved with item creation, and the Wrenchblade is there because using a wrench is one of my favorite weapon types.

Internet speak. 5 is often substituted for V, and the company was... well it's up there, so go ahead.
Walking the universe.

Check out my crossover Neptunia fanfic Chronicles of The Walkers: FateNeptunia if you want to. I hope you like it :)

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 am

Got bored. Also, wanted to try making a new kind of character.

Name: It's just known as "that generous character". As it does not talk, no one can discern its true identity.

Appearance: TGC can be mostly identified by the sky blue hooded robe it wears that covers all of its body at all times. Around its neck, it wears a necklace with a daisy acting as a "pendant" and a very long scarf hangs from the back of its hood, trailing behind it like a tail. It seems to be able to control the scarf to a degree. Its face is covered by a blue-eyed white mask with an inverted golden triangle that contains where its face most likely is. It has revealed its hands and feet from time to time but only very rarely and only when maybe one other person is around. As it turns out, its arms, hands, feet and legs, while definitely human, are veiled in a white light.

Personality: TGC cannot speak. However, it can most definitely communicate but not with words. It prefers to use actions to communicate to an individual or even use its telepathy to show someone images of the past. That said, TGC is peaceful, gentle, generous, loving and kind, the most pure-hearted individual anyone can know. On the other hand, TGC is also a bit curious about the world around it and it seems to be travelling with a destination in mind.

Equipment: TGC doesn't have any weapons to speak of. The conduits for its magic are its scarf and its flower necklace.

Fighting Style: TGC is a complete pacifist and will never fight. If it is ever confronted, it will use its flight and defensive powers to escape from combat. This means it has no attack skills at all. However, if its friends are threatened, it will defend and support them.

Skills:
  • Nature's Tranquility: A petal removes itself from TGC's necklace and flies with the wind towards the feet of the target. Flowers grow from around them and restore 30% of the target's HP. This amount increases with subsequent castings.
  • Ascendancy: Using the power of flight, TGC lifts itself into the air and makes itself immune to all attacks until its next turn, where it comes down again.
  • Song of the Traveller: The most pure of singing from TGC's heart increases the AGI, EVA and MOV of all within its radius.
  • Heavenly Touch: By using its spiritual hands to reach into the hearts and minds of its comrades, it can purify any and all status ailments.
  • Spirit Guide: Sending its own soul out to a comrade, it can give its own AP to them as well as increase their VIT.
  • Force of Will: TGC's most powerful magic takes the form of an impenetrable barrier that covers a selected area. No one, friend or foe, can pierce this three-turn spell.

Quotes:
  • "..."

Eyeshield
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Eyeshield » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:08 am

I personally would love the kind of interactions TGC would have with the rest of the party. Hell, the, the actual company said the Journey wanderers don't have handsshown so it's justified why you can't fight or grab or climb! It would be especially refreshing to see the hilarious juxtaposition between this dude and Neptune, Piishe, Nisa... all the noisy ones.

EDIT: DAAAAAAMIIIIIIT
Last edited by Eyeshield on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walking the universe.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:37 am

Eyeshield wrote:I personally would love the kind of interactions TGC would have with the rest of the party. Hell, the, the actual company said the Journey wanderers don't have shown so it's justified why you can't fight or grab or climb! It would be especially refreshing to see the hilarious juxtaposition between this dude and Neptune, Piishe, Nisa... all the noisy ones.

... What?

Eyeshield
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Eyeshield » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:28 am

Edited, talking about their nonexistent hands...
Walking the universe.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:35 am

Eyeshield wrote:Edited, talking about their nonexistent hands...

Okay...

Eyeshield wrote:I personally would love the kind of interactions TGC would have with the rest of the party. Hell, the, the actual company said the Journey wanderers don't have handsshown so it's justified why you can't fight or grab or climb! It would be especially refreshing to see the hilarious juxtaposition between this dude and Neptune, Piishe, Nisa... all the noisy ones.

EDIT: DAAAAAAMIIIIIIT

Now it looks slightly less nonsensical.

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Hmm, seems fun.

Name:N. Dorthy

Appearance:N.Dorthy has a white t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, a leather gun holster that goes around the chest and back, and a pair of black sneakers with white laces. She also has short orange hair, and in the middle, it forms a small mohawk-esqe shape.

Personality: N.Dorthy is generally lazy, unless treasure hunting and adventuring are involved. She tends to talk like everything is a joke, even in dangerous situations. The only time she seems serious, is if a friend is in dire trouble. N.Dorthy also has a passion for exotic fruits.

Equipment: N.Dorthy's weapons are a handgun, and a knuckle duster.

Fighting Style:While favoring easy to use weapons that are ranged, such as handguns, machine guns, rifles, and to a degree shotguns, N.Dorthy is also capable of melee combat. She is an accomplished hand to hand fighter, but also employs some unorthodox skills like body slamming, power sliding, and the most unusual, spinning like a top, with her hand with the knuckle duster extended.

Skills:
    Treasure Sense(passive skill):Finding and searching for treasure has given N.Dorthy a "sixth" sense for finding hiding valuables.
    Hand-to-Hand:N.Dorthy has had encounters with other less then friendly treasure hunts, making her need to have some close up combat training for just in case times. She delivers punches,kicks, and will finish up with a throw or a heavy punch.
    Tornado Spin:N.Dorthy's more unusual skill, she stand on the tip toes of one foot, and begins to spin like a top. After quickly picking up speed, she extends her arm that has the knuckle duster equiped, and bashes enemies.
    Fruit Power!Eating one of the rare fruits found during a treasure hunt, N.Dorthy will enhance STR and TEC.

Quotes:
    N.Dorthy:Say IF, didn't you use to be a treasure hunter of sorts?
    IF:I don't wanna talk about it...
    N.Dorthy:Ah come on. It's not like ya lost it on bets like a friend I have.

Win qoute:One step closer to my great-great-great-great grand aunt's hidden fortune!
    Level Up:CheckPo- I mean sweet I leveled!
    Being hit by enemies:WHOW! :lol:
    N.Dorthy:*collecting fruit* Ninety-eight, ninety-nine,and 1?...Aw again!?
Last edited by Prinny Overlord on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:02 pm

You do know that the Skills is about their special attacks, right? :lol:

You should also fix up the quotes. Hard to tell what's a conversation and what's one line at first glance.

All up, not too bad. So we have another reverse trap, eh?

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”