Wdog-999's Pairing Game

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Wdog-999's Pairing Game

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
goodlyoak wrote:Plutia x Connor (Assassin's creed 3)
Well will never see her again.

First of all, welcome to our lovely forum.

Second, you seem to have made a mistake. The proper pronoun for this situation would be "him." :mrgreen:

I dunno about that. Assassin's Creed protagonists tend to be stupidly overpowered.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

Second, you seem to have made a mistake. The proper pronoun for this situation would be "him." :mrgreen:

I dunno about that. Assassin's Creed protagonists tend to be stupidly overpowered.

OP'ed Goddess with several thousand HP VS. OP'ed Human with a few HP. Even if Connor snuck in for a kill, it'd only take off a couple hundred HP, whereas Plutia could likely take away Connor's HP by lightly tapping him on the shoulder. Actually, I'd like to see that.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Eyeshield
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Eyeshield » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

OP'ed Goddess with several thousand HP VS. OP'ed Human with a few HP. Even if Connor snuck in for a kill, it'd only take off a couple hundred HP, whereas Plutia could likely take away Connor's HP by lightly tapping him on the shoulder. Actually, I'd like to see that.

In a real battle, there is no concept of HP.

However, there is a balance. While IH... is a goddess who is OP and has control over lighting and kisses of death (some of her skills...), Connor has versatility, control of terrain, several tools to aid him (IH only has her sword and a few spells) and most of all, AC badassery.

Also, headshots, backstabs and so many other things are a few things to think about. After all...

Spoiler:
Vert in Conquest End :cry: . He just has to wear her down enough before he can hidden blade her.
Walking the universe.

Check out my crossover Neptunia fanfic Chronicles of The Walkers: FateNeptunia if you want to. I hope you like it :)

The Planeptune arc has ended! Next time, Lastation comes in!

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Eyeshield wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

In a real battle, there is no concept of HP.

However, there is a balance. While IH... is a goddess who is OP and has control over lighting and kisses of death (some of her skills...), Connor has versatility, control of terrain, several tools to aid him (IH only has her sword and a few spells) and most of all, AC badassery.

Also, headshots, backstabs and so many other things are a few things to think about. After all...

Spoiler:
Vert in Conquest End :cry: . He just has to wear her down enough before he can hidden blade her.

Then all Iris has to do is initiate a symbol attack or just even start a JRPG battle. :twisted:

Also, if it's a pairing, shouldn't they be loving each other, not trying to kill each other?

Anyway, Iris X Om Nom (Cut the Rope). :cry:
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Eyeshield
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Eyeshield » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:Then all Iris has to do is initiate a symbol attack or just even start a JRPG battle. :twisted:

Also, if it's a pairing, shouldn't they be loving each other, not trying to kill each other?

1. Ah hell with this.

2. Let us consider all the pairings you've made for Noire -_-...

3. NOOOOOO!
Walking the universe.

Check out my crossover Neptunia fanfic Chronicles of The Walkers: FateNeptunia if you want to. I hope you like it :)

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Yellow Heart x Princess Elise

Hmm.
Don't make her cry~

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Eyeshield wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:Then all Iris has to do is initiate a symbol attack or just even start a JRPG battle. :twisted:

1. Ah hell with this.

2. Let us consider all the pairings you've made for Noire -_-...

3. NOOOOOO!

1. Oh finally.

2. And she will love every one of them even if I have to hypnotize her into it. Yes, even the blob thing from Sound Shapes. :twisted:

3. Agreed. That poor bastard just wanted some candy. :cry:
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Alice Twilight wrote:Yellow Heart x Princess Elise

Hmm.
Don't make her cry~

No, please make Elise cry. Unleashing Iblis would probably initiate the most epic boss fight in Neptunia thus far. ^^ (and perhaps actually require the CPUs to fly, and thus cause an aerial battle... oh Pooooore....^^)
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Zdood wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:Yellow Heart x Princess Elise

Hmm.
Don't make her cry~

No, please make Elise cry. Unleashing Iblis would probably initiate the most epic boss fight in Neptunia thus far. ^^ (and perhaps actually require the CPUs to fly, and thus cause an aerial battle... oh Pooooore....^^)

Off-Topic (Zdood):
Spoiler:
How would an aerial battle work, anyway? I mean, though Neptunia's battle system could potentially do this, it would probably not be worth it in CH's eyes, not to mention that the control scheme could get rather convulted to adapt to the third dimension of movement. Maybe if they did it like Sin and Punishment, though that could end up in either a giant difficulty spike or a piss easy boss battle.

On-Topic: Iris X King of Spades (Computer Solitaire) 8-)
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Response to Wdog:

Spoiler:
Eh, beats me. It'd be pretty cool though, but it seems like the sort of thing that'd have to wait until Neptunia became successful enough to get a decent budget. Which I imagine will take a while, if it happens at all. Considering there've been games that have had 3D flying segments since the N64 and PS1 days (like SM64 and the Spyro and Crash games), though, it can't be that hard to implement one, especially if it's only used occasionally.
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Wdog and Zdood (... I wonder if we're going to get a Ynoun sometime in the future?):

Spoiler:
It doesn't even have to be that complicated. All I'm thinking of is turn-based combat that takes place in the air. It would fit with the controls already established by the games so we don't have Unexpected Gameplay Change.

Anyway, Iris Heart X Desmond.

... Actually, if Iris Heart helps him develop a personality, I'm all for this.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Porecomesis wrote:Wdog and Zdood (... I wonder if we're going to get a Ynoun sometime in the future?):

Spoiler:
It doesn't even have to be that complicated. All I'm thinking of is turn-based combat that takes place in the air. It would fit with the controls already established by the games so we don't have Unexpected Gameplay Change.

Off-topic:
Spoiler:
Well, then it's just regular battles... IN THE SKY.

On-topic: If only I counted movies, because I found the perfect person for Iris to beat up against their will.

Hint: His catchphrase is "I can fix it."

Oh, well. Smiley Face (Minesweeper) X Iris.
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Eyeshield
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Eyeshield » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:Wdog and Zdood (... I wonder if we're going to get a Ynoun sometime in the future?):

Spoiler:

Off-topic:
Spoiler:

On-topic: If only I counted movies, because I found the perfect person for Iris to beat up against their will.

The Fix-it guy from Wreck-it Ralph?
Walking the universe.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Eyeshield wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

Spoiler:

Off-topic:
Spoiler:

Yep, as it turns out, his magic hammer can even fix any injuries he takes, so Iris could beat him to a pulp and he could just fix himself in an instant so Iris wouldn't have to wait for Felix's injuries to heal in order to safely beat him up again (and by safely, I mean without killing him and thus making it impossible for him to scream in pain as Iris brings the pain). :twisted:
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Eyeshield
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Eyeshield » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
Eyeshield wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

Spoiler:

Off-topic:
Spoiler:

Yep, as it turns out, his magic hammer can even fix any injuries he takes, so Iris could beat him to a pulp and he could just fix himself in an instant so Iris wouldn't have to wait for Felix's injuries to heal in order to safely beat him up again (and by safely, I mean without killing him and thus making it impossible for him to scream in pain as Iris brings the pain). :twisted:

... OK, first Noire, now Iris. What's going on? Have you lost your sanity sometime within the past 72 hours?

The only way he could possibly stand this is if he was a masochist...
Walking the universe.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”