Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
artemisthemp
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:50 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby artemisthemp » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:03 pm

So I can see Neptune app for Android update to 1.09, but where to find a update file :(
Image
Image

Tripleh5
New Vassal
New Vassal
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Tripleh5 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Hello, my question is this.

I downloaded the app, but i can't seem to download any of the dlc content, whenever i open the store, it says it could not retrieve the product list. Is this because i am from europe?

User avatar
Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2466
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am
Location: The Prinny Netherworld

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Prinny Overlord » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Tripleh5 wrote:Hello, my question is this.

I downloaded the app, but i can't seem to download any of the dlc content, whenever i open the store, it says it could not retrieve the product list. Is this because i am from europe?


Possible. Try to create a US account with Apple.
Image
Image
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

User avatar
Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8451
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.A.

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Daverost » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Are you logged into the account you downloaded it from?
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Tripleh5
New Vassal
New Vassal
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Tripleh5 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:27 am

Daverost wrote:Are you logged into the account you downloaded it from?


Yeah i am, and the weirdest part is, i download both english and japanese versoions, the english keeps saying it fails to load the product list, while the japanese one, i was able to download noire, and a costume for neptune, and i am able to buy all the other dlc stuff on the japanese one aswell, but not on the english one

User avatar
Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2466
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am
Location: The Prinny Netherworld

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Prinny Overlord » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:43 am

Tripleh5 wrote:Yeah i am, and the weirdest part is, i download both english and japanese versoions, the english keeps saying it fails to load the product list, while the japanese one, i was able to download noire, and a costume for neptune, and i am able to buy all the other dlc stuff on the japanese one aswell, but not on the english one


Again I ask; Do you have a US Apple account? If not, make one, redownload app, then try the store.
Image
Image
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

Tripleh5
New Vassal
New Vassal
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Tripleh5 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Prinny Overlord wrote:
Tripleh5 wrote:Yeah i am, and the weirdest part is, i download both english and japanese versoions, the english keeps saying it fails to load the product list, while the japanese one, i was able to download noire, and a costume for neptune, and i am able to buy all the other dlc stuff on the japanese one aswell, but not on the english one


Again I ask; Do you have a US Apple account? If not, make one, redownload app, then try the store.


I tried as you said, making an US account, but the problem is for the security code of the master card, is that a digit number on the card itself?

User avatar
Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8451
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.A.

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Daverost » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 pm

It will be on the back of the card. Around the signature line, you'll see some numbers, one set of 3 and one set of 4. The security code is the set of 3.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

User avatar
Anch Neptunia
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm
Location: Hyperdimension
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Anch Neptunia » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 am

Thanks so much for the guide.
I thought the way to increase lily ranks is visiting the app frequently. I've done it like every 4 hours.

And By the ways, is the 1.08 version for the android the patched version where I can buy the santa costume for both girls? The version I have here, I don;t have the santa costumes on the store list. I ask because I don;t wanna uninstall and reinstall the app again, that would mean back to zero lily rank.

Thanks!

EDIT: The link for the 1.08 is invalid..... :(
Image

User avatar
artemisthemp
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:50 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby artemisthemp » Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 am

Anch Neptunia wrote:Thanks so much for the guide.
I thought the way to increase lily ranks is visiting the app frequently. I've done it like every 4 hours.

And By the ways, is the 1.08 version for the android the patched version where I can buy the santa costume for both girls? The version I have here, I don;t have the santa costumes on the store list. I ask because I don;t wanna uninstall and reinstall the app again, that would mean back to zero lily rank.

Thanks!

EDIT: The link for the 1.08 is invalid..... :(

1.08 - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7M2d8o ... sp=sharing

Picture of Store - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7M2d8o ... sp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7M2d8o ... sp=sharing
Image
Image

User avatar
Anch Neptunia
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm
Location: Hyperdimension
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Anch Neptunia » Sun May 05, 2013 5:37 am



Many many thanks! I've updated my Nep nep app.
Also, If you already have the previous version with lily ranks at max for Nep and Noire and update your app using this, the lily rank will still remain the same.
So I got all worried for nothing :D

Once again thanks!
Image

User avatar
Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3265
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:44 pm
Location: Kepler
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Elston87 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 am

Version 1.1 of the app has been out for sometime now; does anyone have a translated changelog or anything? I want to know if there are any noticeable changes for the latest version; a new screencap was added to the app's page on the Play Store prior to the release of it, so I wonder...
Skype: elston87 | PSN: Elston87 | Steam
My outdated Tumblr and semi-updated Twitter

User avatar
Anch Neptunia
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm
Location: Hyperdimension
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Anch Neptunia » Tue May 07, 2013 7:49 am

Really? Maybe they added the gallery option and some additional voices as well just like the ipod version. I'm not sure though. It's a pain to even try to download the app from play store is you're outside Japan. I've tried so many times, I could never download from it.
Image

User avatar
Anch Neptunia
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm
Location: Hyperdimension
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby Anch Neptunia » Sat May 18, 2013 8:20 am

Has anyone got a hold of the latest nep nep app for android? I believe it's the version where the gallery is included and some additional voices for both girls.
Image

User avatar
killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2498
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby killer9i1994 » Fri May 24, 2013 1:41 pm

So anyone have any idea how the IOS version is selling? I have the JP version for my Android but I'm holding off on buying anything new on it in hopes that a US version still might come out.
Image


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests