Neptune Dreams?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1652
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 am
Location: Between dreams and reality...

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Lan-kun » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Arcliff wrote:Not sure if I've posted it here before...

It was a while back ago, I dreamed Nepgear became real and we had a nice couple relationship. Later she just went crazy and slaughtered the entire human race, just leaving me with her, alone, for eternity.
Spoiler:
not that I mind. :lol:


Heheheheheh.
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Image

Me fanfics lie within this link!

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:42 pm

I had a dream where my character was staring at Vert's chest for about 2 seconds, said nice boobs. Then looked at someone like that girl from that shitty anime called Eiken and said "How much money do you waste on those disasters?"

I also had a dream where I was soaring through the sky and being held in Braves hand like Mamoru from Gaogaigar. Cept I wasn't some little fairy kid and I was screaming for dear life.

I also had a dream about Noire going to get Dunkin Donuts, and a donut dunked her into some coffee. Then she got into a fight with the donut monster and proceeded to pull out a dubstep gun that played classical opera tracks, which proceeded to turn everything around them into a shitty opera skit.

Must have been the fact that last night was my first time drinking vodka. Had one cup, drank slowly, never gonna touch that shit again.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:00 am

About a few mornings ago, I awoke with a throat that wanted to kill itself. As the day drew on, it only grew worse, developing into what I hope is just a sore throat, and nothing more.

This sudden bout of sickness made it extremely vexing to fall into a deep slumber,and now that it has gotten even worse since it originally began, I was surprised that I even managed to fall asleep at all. It was only for three hours, and I know that even with being tired for the majority of the day, I won't be able to pass out willingly.

However, perhaps that was for the best, for with sickness comes the sick-induced dreams.

Now before I continue, I need to inform you lot that I have not played a single Neptunia game for about a few months now. The only thing that I can connect this dream with the series was that Christmas story I wrote for whatever reason, and the three game ideas I should never have thought.

But both of those were finished long ago. There was absolutely no reason as to why this happened to me.

I don't remember everything, but I ensure you, the bad parts will always be retained in memory.

It started, I believe, with me hanging above a pool of water. I think my hands were chained together, leaving me hanging from the ceiling, dangling before a certain death. I can't recall what was in this pool, but I want to believe that whatever it was, it wouldn't let me simply drown.

I remember an extremely high chair very far away, lingering even higher than the height I was hanging. Sitting upon its mighty cushion was none other than...Falcom? Wha? Why Falcom? Why not one of the CPU's? Ah, it doesn't matter.

She was too far away to fully observe, but I do remember her laughing, though whether that was actually her voice or a voice from the television I carelessly left on remains to be explained. She pressed something close by, which allowed me to be lowered closer to the pool. I remember struggling, my legs flailing, and if my memory serves me correct, I looked down into the pool to see Neptune looking right at me, smiling rather...oddly. It was like, I don't know, her face wasn't supposed to be capable of smiling.

I don't remember reaching the pool, but I do remember being on the ground somehow, being dragged by a heavy force. IF was walking behind me, but knowing how twisted dreams can be, she was walking backwards, her voice sounding as if someone was underwater, or you were underwater hearing the world above. There was no feature to the room I was in; just a blank void that extended outwards to the far reaches of my mind.

I remember hearing Vert's Japanese voice for whatever reason, and soon I was somehow thrown into a hole, the entire color of it being a standard gray. I fell extremely fast, breaking through invisible glass as I continued my journey towards my possible extinction. As I fell, I think I heard Neptune and Compa talking; one was English, the other Japanese. There was also sighing, though that may have been added to my mind when I awoke.

I soon landed upon some dirt, feeling no pain after falling for what I calculated to be 20 seconds. I think it was either Blanc or Ram that greeted me first, looking so happy, though their eyes never opened. They talked way too soothingly, especially the young girl, who sounded like a mom who, though appearing to be calm, had an edge to her. Blanc sounded like a crying wreck, though once again, she sounded way too happy for her own good.

After which, I remember standing and walking nowhere in particular. I felt a chill (I think the blanket fell off of me by this point) as I walked on, Blanc and Ram following my every footstep. They still talked on and on, though with each passing second, they got more and more desperate, as if they were trying to tell me something, but couldn't speak their mind right. Thus, all I could do was walk on.

Before I awoke, I remember seeing two familiar faces from other dreams. Standing still and looking up towards the gray sky were Moruu and Win (or is it Wyn now?), holding hands and obviously trembling. I think they were chatting about something, but I can't recall that fact.

For whatever reason, I soon awoke, left with too many questions and too little answers. I wrote down everything I could remember. Now, I only listed what I believe was the chronological order, but there were some other parts of the dream I couldn't fit into the sequence. These scenes were:

1. Uni playing jump-rope, who also had her eyes completely shut like the White Sisters.
2. Falcom laughing as I was apparently thrashing around in something. I thought it was the pool, but the more I think about it, I can only see myself about to be buried in dirt. No idea, honestly.
3. IF running away. I remember a lot of water, so was it during the pool scene?
4. An old man's face staring at me from a brick wall. I can't recall ever seeing a brick wall in my entire dream.

There were probably other parts to the dream, but perhaps it's for the best that I can't remember them. I'll just leave it to whatever my imagination can conjur up.

As for the strange voices I heard, I decided to check the TV. It seemed that I was on a movie network, though the volume was pretty low. I decided to check what was on, and even went online to see what was on before it. I didn't recognize the movie, but considering it was for kids (at least that was what it told me), it shouldn't have had disturbing voices sounding desperate. So, I just have to attribute that fact to me probably losing my sanity in the dream.

Man, I miss the days when I had the dreams of Win playing the role of an undersea sponge.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:06 am

Spoiler:
Thanks to my illness still lingering within me, I couldn't help but suffer through yet another one of these great dreams of mine.

Luckily, it seemed that the Neptunia-inspired oddities were only a part of the festivities within my head. You see, there were other thoughts that appeared first, like the classic "Oh no, I'm late for school" scenario that always plays whenever you are not currently enrolled in an educational facility. They were all fare more tolerable than the trash I've been experiencing lately.

However, once these dreams concluded, I was left once again within the nightmare-fueled land of Neptunia.

For this particular adventure, I was left within a small room, one that looked like my room, but far more condensed. I could barely sit up, it was that small. I believe everything was in order, though my mind probably placed a few objects that were not supposed to be there, or things that were supposed to be not being present. Throughout the whole dream, every room I entered in was extremely dark, only a faint blue light allowed me to see anything at all.

I highly doubt there was noise, but to fit the mood, it would probably just be some strange ambiance or something. I can't recall how in the world I made it out of the room, but I remember that the hallway outside looked just like my hall, though all pictures on the wall and any other object was naturally removed. At the end of the hall, barely visible thanks to the lighting, was who I believed to be Neptune, standing still like a statue. I think my dream-body just accepted her as an object that was always there, though thinking about it makes me shutter.

Due to her presence, I couldn't head down the path, so instead I entered the door adjacent to my own room. This room, which I presumed to be my brother's, was merely a blank room, only filled with a bed that I don't believe had any covers (my mind is fuzzy over this). There was somebody on the bed, I believe, and though I can't honestly tell you who it was, it was most certainly not my brother. In fact, though it was hard to tell, I can only assume that it was Noire. One of her eyes I believe was open, though I can't honestly recall.

For whatever reason, I remember looking back down the hall. The bathroom, located halfway down the hall, had its light on, though thanks to the unnatural atmosphere, the light was completely white. Neptune was standing within the light, half of her body completely illuminated, the other hidden within the shade. She was smiling, though her eyes, I think, were the wrong color (I think they were a bright green).

Once again, I question my motives in the dream as I enter the room right across from mine. This one was supposed to be my parent's room, though like my brother's, it didn't appear exactly correct. There were a lot of boxes scattered about, making the room look twice its size. There was a bed, complete with covers that I have never seen before in my entire life. No one was in the bed this time, though Blanc was completely illuminated above it, lying in mid-air with a hand placed upon her cheek. She just looked at me, bored out of her mind. I don't know why, and I can't even tell if it actually happened, but I could've sworn that she blinked and turned into Nepgear, though for only a split second.

Probably seeing enough, I exited the room as quickly as possible, though what I saw was completely weird. The hallway was still there, the bathroom was still brightly lit, but Neptune was nowhere to be found. I think at this time my dream went completely silent. There was, if memory serves me right, text written on the walls now, though naturally I couldn't read it. Probably because she was missing. I decided to head down the hall, my destination unknown.

What happened next was disturbing. As if I was a shaky camera, the entire world around me shook uncontrollably, wobbling up and down as the hall was constantly illuminated in pure white. Neptune was down the hall again, this time walking towards me. I remember this part being a jumpscare, though what sound was made I can't remember. If it helps you visualize, imagine a rather loud bang being dragged out, along with the sound of Slenderman being in your camera and you're trying to pause.

Her face kept twitching, though it never lost that smile. I probably stared at her for a few seconds before I ran back into my room. The other rooms were now open as well, with Blanc and a shadowy Noire (again, I can't be sure) watching me run. I couldn't close the door behind me, so instead I hid behind my suddenly-normal-sized bed. I can't tell what happened next, for I quickly woke up around this time, but my mind appears to like putting Neptune in my doorway, the screen shaking getting worse and worse.

You see, this is the reason why I hate having sick dreams. They are never, ever nice or good. You might get a good scene here and there, but that just isn't enough.

Again, I'm writing this a few hours after I awoke, so some of these thoughts were far more blurry than I would enjoy, and some parts were probably removed. Either way, I'm still waiting for my happy dream, dammit!
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
speed1230
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby speed1230 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 am

Even though I'm still relatively new to the series, spending a lot of time working on voice packs for the Neptunia characters for Left 4 Dead 2 has given me a few Neptunia dreams for the past few days, though not surprisingly within the L4D2 universe. I thought I'd jot down what I can remember here.
I'll spoiler these as they may end up being massive clusters of text...

Nep For Dead Dream 1:
Spoiler:
Only a short one. For those who don't know about L4D2, at some point you end up at a concert. The CPUs arrive there and once Vert switched the lights on, Neptune heads to the mic and starts singing a bit of Fly High! before being interrupted by Noire's gunshots and Blanc's yelling while slicing zombies up with an axe. Vert manages to switch the music on which happens to be Rave:tech(^_^)New;world which prompts Neptune to grab a nearby electric guitar and play the beginning guitar parts while Noire, Vert and Blanc take care of the incoming horde of zombies.

Noire: NEPTUNE! STOP PLAYING THE GUITAR AND HELP US OUT ALREADY!

Then as soon as the lyrics start, Neptune notices a zombie behind her, swings the guitar at it, grabs her assault rifle and starts helping the other CPUs.


Nep For Dead Dream 2:
Spoiler:
Somehow, the CPU Candidates find an evacuation center at Disneyland much to the twins' joy.

Ram: Yaaaaaaaay! Rom, let's go get something for Blanc!
Rom: *nod nod*
Uni: You two, we're not here to play; we need to get to the evac. center so we can get out of here. Besides, most of the shops are bordered up - looks like the zombies have already arrived.
Ram: [pouts] Boo!

Despite this, they all found themselves riding on Splash Mountain (which was somehow still working) as it was the only way to get to the evacuation center and shot zombies from the boat while it was going along. It seemed pretty similar to the Buzz Lightyear laser ride and Nepgear could have been sure that she saw a smile from Uni as she downed the zombies.

Nepgear: [giggles] Uni, it looks like you enjoyed yourself.
Uni: Huh?! W-What are you talking about?
Nepgear: [gets out of the boat] You know, the ride? I'm pretty sure I saw you smiling earlier.
Uni: H-Hah! D-Don't get the wrong idea! [looks away from Nepgear] I was just happy that I was getting some good target practice!
Nepgear: I never knew you were scared of log flumes either!
Uni: Course not! I was just trying to get a Boomer then we went down the dip! It was just surprise, a surprise!


Nep For Dead Dream 3:
Spoiler:
A very loose recreation of the scenes that happen on the Hotel level of Dead Center (in other words, the very first level) - helicopter ditches the CPUs who yell (in Blanc's case, swears) at it as it left them on the roof.Neptune wonders if another "whirly bird" will come by, causing Blanc to (rather angrily) correct her.While those two argued, Vert and Noire come up with a plan to follow the helicopter to the nearby shopping centre. Neptune overhears this and starts complaining that it will be a long walk where Noire tells Neptune about the low likelihood that another helicopter will come and save them while tossing her two pistols and a first aid kid. Once everyone else equipped themselves Noire leads the CPUs down the stairs (despite Neptune's insistence that she should do it, being the main character) and into the hallway of zombies.


Nep For Dead Dream 4:
Spoiler:
A very short one: After clearing out the zombies in the area, the CPUs enter a nearby convenience store to top up their food supplies for the long journey ahead of them.

Neptune: Hey, hey! Blanc!
Blanc: ...What is it, Neptune?
Neptune: I got you a present! Tadaa! Hope you like it! It's even got your name on it, so it's all yours! [presents a box to Blanc]
[Blanc takes the box. It's a box of cereals; A box of Bran Flakes.]
Neptune: Well, I know it looks like I stole it from the shelf but every main character of a JRPG steals items from a NPC to help them save the world soooo... I guess it's fine!
Blanc: [deadpan] How many times have I called you an idiot?
Neptune: [shrugs and takes a thinking pose] Beats me - lost count at 9999.
Blanc: [sighs] Whatever. I should already know how much of an idiot you are after that many times. But I guess we'll need this, so... Thanks.


Nep For Dead Dream 5:
Spoiler:
Ok. This has to be the result of ripping audio from the Conquest Ending... Anyway, in my headcanon, anyone who is bit by a zombie only has a few more days to live before dying from the infection and being revived as a zombie as a result of it. Unfortunately, in this scenario it was Blanc who received the bite from a common zombie when prying a Hunter off Neptune. By this stage, the CPUs have reunited with their younger sisters and are aware of what happens once someone is bit. Over several days, Blanc's health began to deteriorate and everyone knew that her time was almost up. And at that point, Blanc points a pistol to her head. I'll apologise in advance.

Vert: Blanc! What on earth are you doing?!
Blanc: What does it look like I'm doing?
Noire: You can't seriously be thinking of taking your own life, are you?!
Neptune: No, no, no, no! Don't you dare! Hang in there, CEDA will help us!
Blanc: "CEDA will help us", MY ASS. Where the hell are they anyway? All I see are zombies, dammit!
Ram: But don't just shoot yourself, Blanc!
Rom: [begins to look away] D-Don't die...!
[Blanc recomposes herself before speaking]
Blanc: Rom... Ram... I'm sorry. I know this will scar you forever but... I have no other choice.
Nepgear: ...No other choice? What do you mean?
Blanc: When I die, the infection will start taking control of my brain which will revive me as a zombie. Then I'll be just like every zombie we've seen and killed; I'll just start attacking everyone without even knowing... And are any of you prepared to shoot me if that happens?
[Everyone else looks down solemnly, Noire included]
Blanc: See? If I shoot myself in the head now, the infection won't be able to control my brain and I won't get revived as a zombie.
Neptune: But Blanc... Is this okay for you? I mean, is this really, really okay?
Blanc: [tears up slightly] Yes... As much as I want to get out of here with everyone, I don't want to hurt you all. It just can't be helped.
[Blanc cocks her pistol just to check. It was already loaded, and a bullet is ejected]
Rom: B-Blanc...!
Ram: No, don't cry Rom! You have to stay strong! She's doing it to protect us all, and if you start crying, I will too!
Rom: But... But...!
Blanc: Well, I guess this is it. Goodbye... Everyone...
[Blanc pulls the trigger, but only a tick is heard]
Blanc: Huh..?
[At that point, Blanc went limp and collapses. Her hat falls off on landing]
Ram: BLANC!
Uni: It didn't fire...? I swear I saw her pull the trigger! Don't tell me... It jammed?!
[Blanc's body begins to spasm]
Noire: Wait... [gasps] EVERYONE! GET BACK!
[Everyone looks at Noire in confusion, but instinctively jump back as Blanc(?) suddenly gets up and makes a dash for the twins]
Ram: Eh? Huh?!
[Neptune tackles Blanc(?) to the ground before she got to the twins, Nepgear starts getting them back to a safe distance]
Nepgear: NEPTUNE!
Vert: We're too late - the infection has revived Blanc as a zombie!
Neptune: [while pinning Blanc(?) down] BLANC! Snap out of it! Don't you know who they are?! They're your beloved twin sisters!
Noire: YOU'RE the one who needs to snap out of it, Neptune! She's no longer the Blanc we know, so stop acting like it's her!
[Neptune narrowly avoids a slash from Blanc(?)]
Neptune: But, Noire!
Noire: No buts! Don't you remember what she said earlier?!
[Blanc(?) tries to bite, but Neptune hits her down with a pistol]
Neptune: I'm... I'M SORRY!
[A loud bang resonates. Neptune inspects the warm liquid that had splattered onto her face and realises what she just did, only to be further emphasised by the crying that had started to her left. Neptune tosses her pistol to the side]
Rom: B-Blanc... No... W-Waaaaaaaahh!
Neptune: [crying] Blanc... I'm so sorry...! If only I had been more careful then, this wouldn't have happened!
[While Rom cries into Ram's shoulder, Ram gives Neptune a glare but Nepgear puts her hand on her shoulder]
Nepgear: [while wiping tears away] No Ram... Neptune did it to protect you and Rom, so don't be like that, okay?
Ram: Yeah I know that! But...
[Unable to hold it in any longer, Ram starts crying]
[Among the crying, the twins' and Neptune's being the most prominent, Noire starts thinking]
Noire: So if any of us gets bit, this happens...
[Noire clenches her fists, in attempt to hold back the tears. This was to be futile, as she begins to sob]

...I apologise for this.


These are becoming more and more frequent the more I work on the voice packs and play the game to test them out. So much that I've started a small personal project based on some of the stuff that's happened already.
Spoiler:
Image
Click to expand.
Image

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:23 pm

speed1230 wrote: Interesting Stuff


That seems quite elaborate, my friend, and I enjoyed reading it. I wish you luck on that project you are making, and you did not need to apologize for that writing on Dream 5. It helped build things up, just like in its source material.


...


Anyways, I never got a chance to write out the dream I experienced last night. Luckily, thanks to my sickness leaving my body, I didn't experience any of the horrors that plagued the previous ones. It was a grand relief, and allowed me to finally find some sort of peace in my life. Yeah, figure that one out.

So, the dream, like some of the others, had other parts that aren't worth mentioning (one involved a dog, a tambourine, an umbrella, and six cheerleaders with orange skin. It was a hell of a time). The Neptunia dreams began roughly around the end, I presume, though others may have occurred too.

The dream I remember began with Neptune and Win (why do you constantly appear in my dreams...and why did your head sometimes turn into Noire's?) walking towards a sauna, with the sky, if I recall correctly, being a deep purple color. There was a lot of talking, though that was probably outside interference seeping through.

I never saw them enter the building, though, for out of nowhere they were on a battlefield WWII style, complete with a D-Day inspired backdrop. They were still the only two recognizable characters present (maybe Blanc was there, though I can't honestly say), and while the thousands of soldiers continued to fire at the opposition, Neptune and Win continued to walk as if this was all normal.

Somehow, this lead to them skipping about in an all-blue flower field, holding hands as they sang a song I unfortunately forgot. The sky, in complete contrast to this happiness, was cloudy, rain falling down with a quick speed (the sound of it hitting the ground was muted, though sometimes I remember hearing a pig squeal. What the hell is wrong with me?) Neptune and Win continued to jump around, before finally reaching a stop.

They looked at one another, and, well...shared a small bonding session via hugging. As they hugged, I think the world turned into lava, though whatever it was, it didn't affect either of them. Now, I can't be certain, but I could've sworn that Vert appeared in the rocks in the background, though that probably didn't happen.

In the end, they blushed at one another (or were being seriously burned. Take a pick) and looked towards the sky. There was no rain this time, however. Instead, a happy face appeared, laughing uncontrollably as I awoke in a sleep paralysis state. A fitting conclusion, I suppose.

So, with all of that being said, being sick triggered those nightmares, while the night after my sickness passed lead to this. I got nothing, my friends.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: With Noire, doing whatever she wants.
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby NoireRulz » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 am

Had the best possible dream ever last night!

Starting out Noire and I were married!

I remember:
-Hanging out with her and just talking.
-Going to a restaurant and eating
-playing games for hours <-- this was the most fun.

After our gaming session, I woke up(around 3AM), after a bit of time I fell back asleep and the dream ended up continuing.

-Gaming session was over
-It was getting late so we both decided to go on to bed together.
-We talk a little bit more before we both fall asleep.
-Eventually the alarm we have to wake us up for work goes off, and Noire immediately makes sure I'm awake before she turns it off.

And that's where I woke up again....due to my actual alarm waking me up for work :lol:

Curse me setting my alarm for 4:10AM......dream might've continued if I had it set for later.
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

Image
Image

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13261
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:22 pm

NoireRulz wrote:Had the best possible dream ever last night!

Starting out Noire and I were married!

I remember:
-Hanging out with her and just talking.
-Going to a restaurant and eating
-playing games for hours <-- this was the most fun.

After our gaming session, I woke up(around 3AM), after a bit of time I fell back asleep and the dream ended up continuing.

-Gaming session was over
-It was getting late so we both decided to go on to bed together.
-We talk a little bit more before we both fall asleep.
-Eventually the alarm we have to wake us up for work goes off, and Noire immediately makes sure I'm awake before she turns it off.

And that's where I woke up again....due to my actual alarm waking me up for work :lol:

Curse me setting my alarm for 4:10AM......dream might've continued if I had it set for later.

Congrats on having a good dream! :D

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:37 pm

NoireRulz wrote:Had the best possible dream ever last night!

Starting out Noire and I were married!

I remember:
-Hanging out with her and just talking.
-Going to a restaurant and eating
-playing games for hours <-- this was the most fun.

After our gaming session, I woke up(around 3AM), after a bit of time I fell back asleep and the dream ended up continuing.

-Gaming session was over
-It was getting late so we both decided to go on to bed together.
-We talk a little bit more before we both fall asleep.
-Eventually the alarm we have to wake us up for work goes off, and Noire immediately makes sure I'm awake before she turns it off.

And that's where I woke up again....due to my actual alarm waking me up for work :lol:

Curse me setting my alarm for 4:10AM......dream might've continued if I had it set for later.


That sounds pretty lovely. I hope for your sake that a continuation will soon follow
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: With Noire, doing whatever she wants.
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby NoireRulz » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Porecomesis wrote:Congrats on having a good dream! :D


Thanks, I'd say it's about time for a good dream to happen :lol:

xnobody13 wrote:That sounds pretty lovely. I hope for your sake that a continuation will soon follow


It really was.....I'm honestly hoping for a continuation
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

Image
Image

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:59 am

Yesterday, I succeeded in actually pre-ordering Noire's game yesterday. Good thing too, for the Monkey overlords were more than willing to send their bamboo blades into my throat. They exist, I tell you! One is named Gregory, and I would love to call him a friend if he wasn't currently aiming a sniper rifle at me.

Anyways, with the success of ordering it, I soon fell asleep from exhaustion thanks to previous events. I was expecting something fun, or maybe a strange dream involving dancing apples and plates with designs of TV Remotes, because my mind. However, I should have known that thanks to doing anything Neptunia related, I was to expect them interfering with my well-being yet again. Why not, right?

I don't post often on these forums, but I believe many of you have seen me constantly mentioning the character Win (or is it Wyn? Can they make up their damn minds?), the little soccer (or association football if you must) girl introduced in Hyperdevotion Noire. She has been in my dreams, and she even earned the title of being a main character in my recent game ideas, though that is probably a bad thing. Why do I like her? Everything about her should give me enough reason to hate her, but...I just don't.

Well, I try not to constantly push her, but it just happens, and I can't control the flow of my dreams.

This dream began with, well, my house. Hell, it wasn't "Nightmare" inducing this time! Color me impress. Anywho, I remember walking to my living room and sitting down upon a purple chair that I think had cat-like hair as a material. Don't know, no questions asked. The walls were constantly moving, and my TV was replaced with a drum set I don't recall owning. For whatever reason, I found watching a static drum set far more entertaining than most TV shows these days.

As I sat there (and was I singing showtunes while doing this?), I remember looking outside and seeing a red sky, with everything else on fire. Either I was in hell, or it was just another Tuesday. I laughed wholeheartedly at this, and sat back on the chair.

That was when I was hit by a soccer ball, though since my sleeping mind can't completely comprehend pain, it felt like a bowling ball.

After flinching badly, I looked over the side of the room, where the door to the dining room is seen. Win (or Wyn) was standing there, giving me a glare that, if I remember correctly, had her eyes change from moe-like to being very slanted. I didn't hear my voice, but I think I said something along the lines of "What's wrong?" but she merely shook her head and walked over to me. Have you ever seen someone constantly change who they are whenever they take a step forward? Let's just say that by the time she reached me, she was like, half of the new characters introduced in Hyperdevotion.

She grabbed the ball off of me and threw it at my head. If it was a bowling ball-turn-soccer ball, I should be unconscious or even dead, but I remember only saying "ow" lightly. She continued to glare at me, before sticking her tongue out in jest. I think I just said gibberish as I yelled back at her, but she merely skipped away into my dream-like dining room. I was angry, and I decided to give chase.

My dining room was a desert, Not much to say on that. My table was just a big rock surrounded by cacti; Win sat on one of them without even being hurt, as if this was a normal thing. I guess I thought this to, for I sat on one and felt absolutely nothing. She still gave me a look, holding her soccer ball as if it was her baby. I think there was strange whispers blowing through the wind, and though I will never figure out what they said, I want to believe that it wasn't anything good.

I think I asked for the soccer ball, but she...she gave me the middle finger. I guess my mind was offended, for it was censored by a blue Moru. Got nothing. I think I yelled at her, but she merely looked away. Eventually, the apparent sun in my desert dining room fell down over the Horizon, bringing in the night hour. She still gave me a look, and I knew that I was getting tired of this. I hopped off the cactus and began heading towards the living room again.

She then ran in front of me and smacked me with the soccer ball again. This must have been quite the hit, for I instantly woke up in a fright.

I'm assuming there was much more to this than what I said, but unfortunately they will probably never be recalled. I will never understand why Win keeps invading my head, but one day I will get to the bottom of this.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13261
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:29 pm

xnobody13 wrote:
Spoiler:
Yesterday, I succeeded in actually pre-ordering Noire's game yesterday. Good thing too, for the Monkey overlords were more than willing to send their bamboo blades into my throat. They exist, I tell you! One is named Gregory, and I would love to call him a friend if he wasn't currently aiming a sniper rifle at me.

Anyways, with the success of ordering it, I soon fell asleep from exhaustion thanks to previous events. I was expecting something fun, or maybe a strange dream involving dancing apples and plates with designs of TV Remotes, because my mind. However, I should have known that thanks to doing anything Neptunia related, I was to expect them interfering with my well-being yet again. Why not, right?

I don't post often on these forums, but I believe many of you have seen me constantly mentioning the character Win (or is it Wyn? Can they make up their damn minds?), the little soccer (or association football if you must) girl introduced in Hyperdevotion Noire. She has been in my dreams, and she even earned the title of being a main character in my recent game ideas, though that is probably a bad thing. Why do I like her? Everything about her should give me enough reason to hate her, but...I just don't.

Well, I try not to constantly push her, but it just happens, and I can't control the flow of my dreams.

This dream began with, well, my house. Hell, it wasn't "Nightmare" inducing this time! Color me impress. Anywho, I remember walking to my living room and sitting down upon a purple chair that I think had cat-like hair as a material. Don't know, no questions asked. The walls were constantly moving, and my TV was replaced with a drum set I don't recall owning. For whatever reason, I found watching a static drum set far more entertaining than most TV shows these days.

As I sat there (and was I singing showtunes while doing this?), I remember looking outside and seeing a red sky, with everything else on fire. Either I was in hell, or it was just another Tuesday. I laughed wholeheartedly at this, and sat back on the chair.

That was when I was hit by a soccer ball, though since my sleeping mind can't completely comprehend pain, it felt like a bowling ball.

After flinching badly, I looked over the side of the room, where the door to the dining room is seen. Win (or Wyn) was standing there, giving me a glare that, if I remember correctly, had her eyes change from moe-like to being very slanted. I didn't hear my voice, but I think I said something along the lines of "What's wrong?" but she merely shook her head and walked over to me. Have you ever seen someone constantly change who they are whenever they take a step forward? Let's just say that by the time she reached me, she was like, half of the new characters introduced in Hyperdevotion.

She grabbed the ball off of me and threw it at my head. If it was a bowling ball-turn-soccer ball, I should be unconscious or even dead, but I remember only saying "ow" lightly. She continued to glare at me, before sticking her tongue out in jest. I think I just said gibberish as I yelled back at her, but she merely skipped away into my dream-like dining room. I was angry, and I decided to give chase.

My dining room was a desert, Not much to say on that. My table was just a big rock surrounded by cacti; Win sat on one of them without even being hurt, as if this was a normal thing. I guess I thought this to, for I sat on one and felt absolutely nothing. She still gave me a look, holding her soccer ball as if it was her baby. I think there was strange whispers blowing through the wind, and though I will never figure out what they said, I want to believe that it wasn't anything good.

I think I asked for the soccer ball, but she...she gave me the middle finger. I guess my mind was offended, for it was censored by a blue Moru. Got nothing. I think I yelled at her, but she merely looked away. Eventually, the apparent sun in my desert dining room fell down over the Horizon, bringing in the night hour. She still gave me a look, and I knew that I was getting tired of this. I hopped off the cactus and began heading towards the living room again.

She then ran in front of me and smacked me with the soccer ball again. This must have been quite the hit, for I instantly woke up in a fright.

I'm assuming there was much more to this than what I said, but unfortunately they will probably never be recalled. I will never understand why Win keeps invading my head, but one day I will get to the bottom of this.

This sounds like a romantic comedy in the making.

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:39 pm

NoireRulz wrote:Had the best possible dream ever last night!

Starting out Noire and I were married!

I remember:
-Hanging out with her and just talking.
-Going to a restaurant and eating
-playing games for hours <-- this was the most fun.

After our gaming session, I woke up(around 3AM), after a bit of time I fell back asleep and the dream ended up continuing.

-Gaming session was over
-It was getting late so we both decided to go on to bed together.
-We talk a little bit more before we both fall asleep.
-Eventually the alarm we have to wake us up for work goes off, and Noire immediately makes sure I'm awake before she turns it off.

And that's where I woke up again....due to my actual alarm waking me up for work :lol:

Curse me setting my alarm for 4:10AM......dream might've continued if I had it set for later.

Curses! Should have continued on to having kids and seeimg them go to college.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:25 am

Whelp, I should have expected this to occur again. Yesterday, I was shocked to see "Hyperdevotion Noire" in my mailbox (or at least on the snow next to the mailbox, but I digress), as I usually get my pre-orders a week or so after the game actually came out. Either way, I played the game for a short spell, and prior to falling asleep, I was busy leveling up everyone as Chapter 2 began.

However, as I played the game, yet another snowstorm struck, and thus the ground was once again completely obscured by the frozen precipitation. It didn't matter much to me, though I would have to eventually shovel.

Eventually, I fell asleep around 10 PM, though thanks to the storm, I awoke in a daze just moments prior to midnight. Feeling a strange sense of paranoia, I turned the TV on, only to find that the satellite feed was completely dead; little did I know that it would take till 6 before it finally came back to regularity. Thus, I was trapped in the dark. I could've turned the light on, but I didn't want to disturb anyone, and it would've kept me awake more than likely.

Though in the end, I would be up for quite a while anyways.

I wanted to play the game some more, but I decided against it. Instead, I simply sat on my bed and looked at the mirror far beyond me, often believing that, in my weary state, other beings were looking right back at me. Needless to say, the paranoia feeling never left me.

Finally, perhaps due to desperation, I fell asleep at some point. Thus, my bizarre dream began.

Neptunia had no influence on the majority of it. In fact, it was quite happy. All I remember were dinosaurs, the Chrysler Building floating, and a demonic army charging against the enemy of rabbits. It was all so lovely to me, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

And then the dream took a sudden, unexpected turn. I was suddenly thrown onto a bed face up, all limbs equally restrained. I couldn't move, and though I tried to struggle, it was as if I was paralyzed. The room I was in was dark, with everything barely visible. From what I remember, I believe it was some sort of jailhouse.

I was there for a long time, and I thought this was going to be it, until I saw Noire looking down at me. She was...weird, to say the least. She was normal sized, but was still drawn as if she was chibi. Let's just say it wasn't pleasant. She smiled so tenderly at me, and for a moment I thought I was safe; I mean, I was restrained like a mental patient in a B-movie, but hey, at least she looked happy!

Then Wyn appeared on the other side of the bed, because who else would? Like Noire, she was normal sized, but not drawn exactly that way. She had her soccerball resting on her head, defying gravity as she looked at me. Unlike the Goddess, she wasn't happy to see me, looking more snarky mean than snarky happy..

This was all that happened for yet another short spell, but eventually the two of them began to drag the bed off into the darkness. Once again, I was powerless in trying to break free, and I left to simply watch as my life was probably put on the line.

There are probably a few scenes I missed, but for whatever reason, soon after this scene I remember seeing Ram and Rom, along with multiple clones of themselves, dancing about on a stage as if they were acting in a play. However, my mind kept cutting, so the scene was very broken.

When I returned to the original scene, only Wyn remained, still looking very snarky. I tried to talk to her, if I remember correctly, but she responded by throwing that soccer ball at my face. She said something that sounded rather ghostly, and soon she slowly pulled the bed forward. All I remember hearing was the sound of a saw as the bed was beginning to be destroyed.

I woke up soon after, a headache now resting on me. It was apparently a dream that lasted a good 20 minutes, thus making me feel restless for the rest of the night hour. I never fell asleep again that night.

Now that I am writing this, I am starting to get rather angry. I mean, why is it that everyone else gets a lewd-esque dream, and I get the high-octane nightmare fuel? Oh well, whatever, I guess.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13261
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:30 pm

xnobody13 wrote:
Spoiler:
Whelp, I should have expected this to occur again. Yesterday, I was shocked to see "Hyperdevotion Noire" in my mailbox (or at least on the snow next to the mailbox, but I digress), as I usually get my pre-orders a week or so after the game actually came out. Either way, I played the game for a short spell, and prior to falling asleep, I was busy leveling up everyone as Chapter 2 began.

However, as I played the game, yet another snowstorm struck, and thus the ground was once again completely obscured by the frozen precipitation. It didn't matter much to me, though I would have to eventually shovel.

Eventually, I fell asleep around 10 PM, though thanks to the storm, I awoke in a daze just moments prior to midnight. Feeling a strange sense of paranoia, I turned the TV on, only to find that the satellite feed was completely dead; little did I know that it would take till 6 before it finally came back to regularity. Thus, I was trapped in the dark. I could've turned the light on, but I didn't want to disturb anyone, and it would've kept me awake more than likely.

Though in the end, I would be up for quite a while anyways.

I wanted to play the game some more, but I decided against it. Instead, I simply sat on my bed and looked at the mirror far beyond me, often believing that, in my weary state, other beings were looking right back at me. Needless to say, the paranoia feeling never left me.

Finally, perhaps due to desperation, I fell asleep at some point. Thus, my bizarre dream began.

Neptunia had no influence on the majority of it. In fact, it was quite happy. All I remember were dinosaurs, the Chrysler Building floating, and a demonic army charging against the enemy of rabbits. It was all so lovely to me, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

And then the dream took a sudden, unexpected turn. I was suddenly thrown onto a bed face up, all limbs equally restrained. I couldn't move, and though I tried to struggle, it was as if I was paralyzed. The room I was in was dark, with everything barely visible. From what I remember, I believe it was some sort of jailhouse.

I was there for a long time, and I thought this was going to be it, until I saw Noire looking down at me. She was...weird, to say the least. She was normal sized, but was still drawn as if she was chibi. Let's just say it wasn't pleasant. She smiled so tenderly at me, and for a moment I thought I was safe; I mean, I was restrained like a mental patient in a B-movie, but hey, at least she looked happy!

Then Wyn appeared on the other side of the bed, because who else would? Like Noire, she was normal sized, but not drawn exactly that way. She had her soccerball resting on her head, defying gravity as she looked at me. Unlike the Goddess, she wasn't happy to see me, looking more snarky mean than snarky happy..

This was all that happened for yet another short spell, but eventually the two of them began to drag the bed off into the darkness. Once again, I was powerless in trying to break free, and I left to simply watch as my life was probably put on the line.

There are probably a few scenes I missed, but for whatever reason, soon after this scene I remember seeing Ram and Rom, along with multiple clones of themselves, dancing about on a stage as if they were acting in a play. However, my mind kept cutting, so the scene was very broken.

When I returned to the original scene, only Wyn remained, still looking very snarky. I tried to talk to her, if I remember correctly, but she responded by throwing that soccer ball at my face. She said something that sounded rather ghostly, and soon she slowly pulled the bed forward. All I remember hearing was the sound of a saw as the bed was beginning to be destroyed.

I woke up soon after, a headache now resting on me. It was apparently a dream that lasted a good 20 minutes, thus making me feel restless for the rest of the night hour. I never fell asleep again that night.

Now that I am writing this, I am starting to get rather angry. I mean, why is it that everyone else gets a lewd-esque dream, and I get the high-octane nightmare fuel? Oh well, whatever, I guess.

I think you need a new bed.


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests