Neptune Dreams?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1096
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm
Location: Seven Sages Headquarters

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby ArmedDragoon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:10 pm

xnobody13 wrote:
Spoiler:
Whelp, I should have expected this to occur again. Yesterday, I was shocked to see "Hyperdevotion Noire" in my mailbox (or at least on the snow next to the mailbox, but I digress), as I usually get my pre-orders a week or so after the game actually came out. Either way, I played the game for a short spell, and prior to falling asleep, I was busy leveling up everyone as Chapter 2 began.

However, as I played the game, yet another snowstorm struck, and thus the ground was once again completely obscured by the frozen precipitation. It didn't matter much to me, though I would have to eventually shovel.

Eventually, I fell asleep around 10 PM, though thanks to the storm, I awoke in a daze just moments prior to midnight. Feeling a strange sense of paranoia, I turned the TV on, only to find that the satellite feed was completely dead; little did I know that it would take till 6 before it finally came back to regularity. Thus, I was trapped in the dark. I could've turned the light on, but I didn't want to disturb anyone, and it would've kept me awake more than likely.

Though in the end, I would be up for quite a while anyways.

I wanted to play the game some more, but I decided against it. Instead, I simply sat on my bed and looked at the mirror far beyond me, often believing that, in my weary state, other beings were looking right back at me. Needless to say, the paranoia feeling never left me.

Finally, perhaps due to desperation, I fell asleep at some point. Thus, my bizarre dream began.

Neptunia had no influence on the majority of it. In fact, it was quite happy. All I remember were dinosaurs, the Chrysler Building floating, and a demonic army charging against the enemy of rabbits. It was all so lovely to me, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

And then the dream took a sudden, unexpected turn. I was suddenly thrown onto a bed face up, all limbs equally restrained. I couldn't move, and though I tried to struggle, it was as if I was paralyzed. The room I was in was dark, with everything barely visible. From what I remember, I believe it was some sort of jailhouse.

I was there for a long time, and I thought this was going to be it, until I saw Noire looking down at me. She was...weird, to say the least. She was normal sized, but was still drawn as if she was chibi. Let's just say it wasn't pleasant. She smiled so tenderly at me, and for a moment I thought I was safe; I mean, I was restrained like a mental patient in a B-movie, but hey, at least she looked happy!

Then Wyn appeared on the other side of the bed, because who else would? Like Noire, she was normal sized, but not drawn exactly that way. She had her soccerball resting on her head, defying gravity as she looked at me. Unlike the Goddess, she wasn't happy to see me, looking more snarky mean than snarky happy..

This was all that happened for yet another short spell, but eventually the two of them began to drag the bed off into the darkness. Once again, I was powerless in trying to break free, and I left to simply watch as my life was probably put on the line.

There are probably a few scenes I missed, but for whatever reason, soon after this scene I remember seeing Ram and Rom, along with multiple clones of themselves, dancing about on a stage as if they were acting in a play. However, my mind kept cutting, so the scene was very broken.

When I returned to the original scene, only Wyn remained, still looking very snarky. I tried to talk to her, if I remember correctly, but she responded by throwing that soccer ball at my face. She said something that sounded rather ghostly, and soon she slowly pulled the bed forward. All I remember hearing was the sound of a saw as the bed was beginning to be destroyed.

I woke up soon after, a headache now resting on me. It was apparently a dream that lasted a good 20 minutes, thus making me feel restless for the rest of the night hour. I never fell asleep again that night.

Now that I am writing this, I am starting to get rather angry. I mean, why is it that everyone else gets a lewd-esque dream, and I get the high-octane nightmare fuel? Oh well, whatever, I guess.


Give her the red card. That'll learn her.
Image
Neogaf wrote:In my opinion the main creative heads behind such games are undoubtedly pedophiles. There's no doubt in my mind. Having them lose money doesn't bother me at all.

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:25 am

It happened again.

I tried my best to block out any Neptunia-related references, and aside from the obligatory ones I subject myself to thanks to lifestyle, I managed to do pretty well. I managed to keep these damn dreams out of my head, allowing my mind to wander elsewhere. Of course, this usually lead to nightmares of the macabre variety, but I simply accepted them with open arms.

But then last night occurred, and my good luck came to a shattering halt.

Forgive me for not writing it down as much as the others, for I simply couldn't find my pen for whatever reason. Oh well.

It started with me submerged in water, though I was able to breathe. I appeared to have the ability to defy physics by being able to walk and run without be impeded by my watery sanctuary, and gravity was most certainly the same as it was on land. Quite a way to start off.

A lot of the next part I have unfortunately forgotten about, but it was probably uninteresting anyways. Instead, the part I do remember involved Marvelous of all people. Strange. She was sitting on a rock, with one of her arms made out of what I presumed to be a mixture of a lamp and part of a road. She didn't seem to mind, and was actually quite happy with her predicament.

I asked her where we were, and in the most frightening way possible, I remember her speaking with the voice of Ray Romano (if you don't know who that is, well, good, depending on your tastes, I guess). I didn't find this weird, though I asked her to clarify what she just said. Apparently, we were in Alkazar (Probably completely wrong. You'll have to forgive me).

I didn't ask anything else, and continued on. The majority of the dream was forgotten, but I remember the path i followed switching constantly from a dirt road to my house,and that is never a good sign.

However, I soon came across...the obligatory Wyn cameo. Why do you keep stalking me, ol' little soccer girl? Do you enjoy hurting me so? You don't even have an actual 3D Model yet, and I am not counting your chi-bi form!

She was attached to the ground like a plant that was routed. i asked her I think "why do you hurt the sky?" Go with it, it's my dream. She turned to me and, I shit you not, spoke like Jerry Seinfeld.

Believe me, I was getting scared of these Neptunia -characters speaking like the comedians of yesteryear, so much so that I actually screamed to the point of waking up.

It was probably not a scary dream at all, quite the opposite. However, once I woke up, it took nearly two full hours before the paranoia left. It didn't help that in my half-concious mode, I thought I still heard Marvelous speaking quite unlike herself.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2300
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 am

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Alantor2013 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:21 am

I think I had a day or night dream of me having (insert word here) with Iris Heart once and she was completely naked. She looked at me with a small perverted smile and said to me "Hello honey, I want to be with you forever." I'm not going to go into detail about Iris Heart becoming my girlfriend after that when she was in bed, naked with me. I woke up at around 7:00 AM after that listening to Nep's voice in my Neptunia App on my iPod and iPad.

Is it wrong for me to have wet dreams with Neptunia characters?
Image
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:45 pm

@Alantor: happens. You usually aren't able to control it.

I did not really write out what happened in my dream last night, so there won't be any witty tale this time.mall that occurred was my house being set on fire, and strangely enough, Famitsu of all people making thousands of fire-based puns as I was just annoyed. Kind of a weird dream, but oh well.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Alantor2013 wrote:I think I had a day or night dream of me having (insert word here) with Iris Heart once and she was completely naked. She looked at me with a small perverted smile and said to me "Hello honey, I want to be with you forever." I'm not going to go into detail about Iris Heart becoming my girlfriend after that when she was in bed, naked with me. I woke up at around 7:00 AM after that listening to Nep's voice in my Neptunia App on my iPod and iPad.

Is it wrong for me to have wet dreams with Neptunia characters?


Wrong? No. Only the most purist of yuri nutcase would tell you to deny your sexuality and adopt what they want you to have.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
kuletxcore
Majin
Majin
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:46 pm
Location: Flipland
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby kuletxcore » Sat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm

bump for interest.

Some of the dreams are... Interesting.

User avatar
MAGES.
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:23 pm
Location: Where am I?
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby MAGES. » Mon May 04, 2015 9:50 pm

I wish I can also have good dreams with the Neptune franchise casts. All my dreams for the past 2-3 years have been nothing but everyday life possible troubles and bulls**ts. And I am one of those people that tends to forget my dream after waking up.

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Tue May 05, 2015 12:29 am

MAGES. wrote:I wish I can also have good dreams with the Neptune franchise casts. All my dreams for the past 2-3 years have been nothing but everyday life possible troubles and bulls**ts. And I am one of those people that tends to forget my dream after waking up.


My dreams lately have been about my hype for Fukkatsu No F. Not even good dreams. Just dreams of Frieza shooting at me or threatening to blow my house up. I wake up and just feel like I don't even give a shit because I know why and don't care why I'm having these dreams.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 am

I must admit that I have been suffering a horrific spell over the past month. A horrific blend of guilt, depression, and past actions began to come back and haunt me. It was terrible, and I will admit that I have isolated myself from pretty much everyone. It was just a terrible point in my life, but it was something that I had to deal with in order to straighten up my behavior and attitude.

Strangely, during this whole time, I did not suffer through one of those dreams. That was nice. I mean, all those bad feelings usually translated to terrible nightmares, but for once I was spared. Hooray.

Well, until last night, that is.

Over the past few days, the temperature in my area has been rising to summer-like levels, which just made sleeping terrible. Most of the dreams were forgotten, but last night's was one I had to keep.

It started with a candle being thrown at a gigantic PS4 (roll with it). The console burst into a sea of blue flame, and if I remember correctly, a disturbing shout was heard; if I were to describe it, it sounded like two pieces of metal grinding against one another violently.

Then, out of the thick smoke being made, Noire popped up, already transformed. She was clearly angry at what had occurred, and sadly she believed that I was the one that threw the candle. Did I? Have no idea, sadly.

She did not charge nor attempt to maim me, but she did wag a really angry finger in front of my face. She said something to me that I assume was filled with plenty of hilariously dirty words, but all of it was incomprehensible.

Suddenly, the PS4 came tumbling down, and out from it came...oh goddammit, Wyn. Stop appearing in my dreams! You don't even belong in this one! Hell, you never belonged in the first place!

Anyways, Wyn was gigantic this time, her eyes merely being gigantic lights that shined just as bright as the sun. Noire freaked out at her, and quickly flew away. Can they fly? In my dreams they can. Anyways, though I'm not entirely sure, Wyn then scooped me up from the ground and suspended me in the air, her face contorted with a smirk. She let out a laugh, and if I remember correctly, her head transformed into a...baseball? Classy job, mind.

All I remember soon after was being flung from her grasp down to the ground, though I never made an impact. Instead, I merely kept going as a bunch of Neptune heads (might have been Nepgear, but I think the hair was too short) circled around, apparently taunting me. The area below soon turned to flames, rising too high for comfort.

Luckily, I awoke before I made contact. All-in-all, I'm not really enjoying these cryptic voyages into my head. Why can't I have goofy dreams every night?
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1652
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 am
Location: Between dreams and reality...

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Lan-kun » Thu May 07, 2015 1:02 am

Spoiler:
xnobody13 wrote:I must admit that I have been suffering a horrific spell over the past month. A horrific blend of guilt, depression, and past actions began to come back and haunt me. It was terrible, and I will admit that I have isolated myself from pretty much everyone. It was just a terrible point in my life, but it was something that I had to deal with in order to straighten up my behavior and attitude.

Strangely, during this whole time, I did not suffer through one of those dreams. That was nice. I mean, all those bad feelings usually translated to terrible nightmares, but for once I was spared. Hooray.

Well, until last night, that is.

Over the past few days, the temperature in my area has been rising to summer-like levels, which just made sleeping terrible. Most of the dreams were forgotten, but last night's was one I had to keep.

It started with a candle being thrown at a gigantic PS4 (roll with it). The console burst into a sea of blue flame, and if I remember correctly, a disturbing shout was heard; if I were to describe it, it sounded like two pieces of metal grinding against one another violently.

Then, out of the thick smoke being made, Noire popped up, already transformed. She was clearly angry at what had occurred, and sadly she believed that I was the one that threw the candle. Did I? Have no idea, sadly.

She did not charge nor attempt to maim me, but she did wag a really angry finger in front of my face. She said something to me that I assume was filled with plenty of hilariously dirty words, but all of it was incomprehensible.

Suddenly, the PS4 came tumbling down, and out from it came...oh goddammit, Wyn. Stop appearing in my dreams! You don't even belong in this one! Hell, you never belonged in the first place!

Anyways, Wyn was gigantic this time, her eyes merely being gigantic lights that shined just as bright as the sun. Noire freaked out at her, and quickly flew away. Can they fly? In my dreams they can. Anyways, though I'm not entirely sure, Wyn then scooped me up from the ground and suspended me in the air, her face contorted with a smirk. She let out a laugh, and if I remember correctly, her head transformed into a...baseball? Classy job, mind.

All I remember soon after was being flung from her grasp down to the ground, though I never made an impact. Instead, I merely kept going as a bunch of Neptune heads (might have been Nepgear, but I think the hair was too short) circled around, apparently taunting me. The area below soon turned to flames, rising too high for comfort.

Luckily, I awoke before I made contact. All-in-all, I'm not really enjoying these cryptic voyages into my head. Why can't I have goofy dreams every night?


The dreams have returned, and they seem to be as strange as always...
*ehem*
...Anyways, I recently had a dream about me and Blanc just reading this incomprehensible book together.
That's it. :|
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Image

Me fanfics lie within this link!

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:42 am

Well, if you saw my name suddenly in the dream thread again, I guess you know what that means. You might be thinking "Oh come on. How can you possibly have so much cryptic dreams?" or "Well, it couldn't have been that bad, right?" or even "Hah! It's funny because he's Xnobody!"

Well, let me just say that this dream did truly occur, I do not know why I get so many of them, and you might be an asshole with that last one depending on perspective. Anyways, prepare yourself, because once again, this is going to be a rather humongous paragraph-filled tale.

In order to understand what's going on, you must know what three things are. Neptunia of course is there, but joining it this time is both "Silent Hill" and "Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War". In case you don't know the Latter two, "Silent HIll" is about a twisted town filled to the brim with horror, symbolic or not depending on the installment. "Bladestorm" involves you making a Mercenary to help either the French or the English during the Hundred Years War. One is a plot filled with terror, while the other is filled with, well, whatever a Dynasty Warrior-style plot from 2007 is filled with.

So how do all three mix together. Man, I have no idea, but that was what I had to deal with.

Now of course, Wyn was there. You're probably tuning out right now because I mentioned her once more; I mean, how could she constantly get thrown into my dreams if she doesn't even have a full 3D model? I mean, really! Well, my friends or adversaries, she was there, and this might as well have been her biggest role yet. She wasn't homicidal, torturous, a gigantic deity, or a strange lady just shoving a soccer ball into my face; she was just...a friend? Acquaintance? A person that I don't know personally but oh dear lord, she knows me well? Either way, she was there from beginning to end.

Now let's begin. I'll try to remember as much as possible, so bear with me.

It started with me for whatever reason on my porch drinking lemonade. Wyn was already there from the start sitting on the ground, I believe holding a soccer ball. She mentioned something about the big War, and wondered if the Neighbors were coming back. Thanks to my infinite wisdom in my dream world, I said that they were probably "Gutted like monkeys by cannonfire." If you have no idea why a sane man would say that, I'm in the same boat. Unless I'm not sane to begin with.

She stood up (and I think her hair became green for no reason), raising a fist in the air as she proclaimed "Let's fight like the (unknown) and save Indonesia!" I remember the Indonesia part very well, so I guess that was what the war was about. Once again, my infinite wisdom replied with "m'kay."

I don't recall how it happened, but somehow we went to a modern day bar, with a barkeep that I swear was a british-sounding Chewbacca from "Star Wars." Yeah, I don't get the symbolism, either. Anywho, Wyn carried a giant buster sword as she spoke with the apparent Wookie Bartender. I don't remember what was said, but somehow I went with her to a gigantic French field with a spear in hand. Yeah, so much for Indonesia, right?

Don't think this fight was sane. Wyn and I fought strange oddities like turtles, walking guns, exercise bikes, and rolling logs with swords (there might be others, but these were the only ones I wrote down). The very few people we fought were probably innocent bystanders; Wyn and I were bad at this, okay?

All the while our Soccer friend was telling me something, but I couldn't understand what she was going on about. Her hair was Orange (might've been red) at this point, so I couldn't focus real well. She probably had a sword impaled into her chest, and yet she didn't even react. Hardcore?

Of course, when we reached a castle, my dream strangely changed.

I was now in my old High School at night (though I think someone said it was only three in the afternoon), and once more Wyn was there, uniform and all, which looked silly. For some reason, she acted very sisterly during this portion, so were we related in this reality? Why can't you help me out, mind? You have never helped me. Screw you!

Anyways, she yelled at me to hurry up so we can get out. Well, we did, and all hell broke loose. The world outside of the school suddenly looked like rusted metal, with the grass being dead and all the trees suddenly nonexistent. Welcome to the "Silent Hill" Portion. I don't remember all of it, sadly.

I do know that our bus apparently never arrived, so we had to walk home in the dark. As we did, of course we had to deal with disturbing sounds from an unknown origin, along with a sudden rainstorm that made us both extremely irritated. There was a point where Wyn saw a humongous dinosaur, and said we shouldn't go down there. I never saw it personally; nothing is scarier.

Sadly, I do not recall the rest. Instead, the next part of my dream was still dark, but we were back home. Wyn collapsed to the ground in relief, and I just kind of stood there like an ass. I still heard growling, and suddenly my eyes became extremely irritated. Wyn asked me what was wrong, but sadly I awoke, leaving her hanging in my head.

Apparently my eyes were dried out as soon as I woke up. Lovely.

And...that's that. I wanted to say more, but I need to remember it. If somehow more comes to me, I would love to update this post. Until then, see you whenever the next dream comes around.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1652
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 am
Location: Between dreams and reality...

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Lan-kun » Mon May 11, 2015 5:08 am

xnobody13 wrote:Well, if you saw my name suddenly in the dream thread again, I guess you know what that means. You might be thinking "Oh come on. How can you possibly have so much cryptic dreams?" or "Well, it couldn't have been that bad, right?" or even "Hah! It's funny because he's Xnobody!"


My first thought usually when I see your name in the dream thread is, "What sort of mysterious and cryptic dream did he encounter this time? They are always an interesting read."
While they seem to be quite random, Wyn's constant appearances have bewildered me. What could it possibly mean? :|

Anyways, I had this League of Legends X Neptunia dream that involved me, Nepgear, MAGES., Cave, and Rom squaring off with the various champions in the League, with us just destroying and tearing them to pieces.
Fun dream :lol:
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Image

Me fanfics lie within this link!

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Mon May 11, 2015 5:40 am

Lan-kun wrote:
xnobody13 wrote:Well, if you saw my name suddenly in the dream thread again, I guess you know what that means. You might be thinking "Oh come on. How can you possibly have so much cryptic dreams?" or "Well, it couldn't have been that bad, right?" or even "Hah! It's funny because he's Xnobody!"


My first thought usually when I see your name in the dream thread is, "What sort of mysterious and cryptic dream did he encounter this time? They are always an interesting read."
While they seem to be quite random, Wyn's constant appearances have bewildered me. What could it possibly mean? :|

Anyways, I had this League of Legends X Neptunia dream that involved me, Nepgear, MAGES., Cave, and Rom squaring off with the various champions in the League, with us just destroying and tearing them to pieces.
Fun dream :lol:


With a party like that, how could you even come close to losing?
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2300
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 am

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Alantor2013 » Mon May 11, 2015 5:42 am

My Neptunia dreams (Which is a daydream) will have to be Purple Heart and I fighting Bahamut from Final Fantasy or Rage of Bahamut because we both like to fight dragons.

And it's not a wet dream this time. :lol:
Image
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

User avatar
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Kyoto

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby xnobody13 » Tue May 19, 2015 3:41 am

Okay, what the hell just happened?

I was doing pretty good over the past few days, having the time of my life. Sure, I was playing a game that was starting to become the bane of my existence, but it still couldn't damper my life.

And then I fell asleep last night. This one will be shorter than usual, mainly because it honestly wasn't that interesting,

It started with me being in a Professional Wrestling ring surrounded by gigantic fields of corn. There were mountains on the horizon at all sides, and I think they were an oddly-colored red (not sunset red that could occur. I mean, you hastily colored over them in crayon). The sky was a deep green, and the clouds were way too white for the lighting. I don't remember there being a sun.

I don't think I moved, but somehow I was walking through the field, which randomly smelled like burning embers (What the hell could that mean?). The corn was twice my size, and made my trek completely blind.

Suddenly...IF appeared! IF! Not Neptune, Famitsu, or dammit, the common Wyn archetype; IF was the one to greet me this time! Thank the heavens!

Wait...why was she rendered like the characters in "3D Dot Game Heroes?" She was completely pixelated from her head to her toe. It might've sound hilarious, but trust me, coming face-to-face with a monstrosity such as this was never good for the psyche.

She moved irregularly, and every step she took required her to raise a leg high each time, as if she would trip over herself otherwise. I believe I asked if she needed help (though it could've been a question for giving me some guidance), and I think I actually thought a good reply would be received.

Instead, she disintegrated me with a power laser. I became ash, and the next dreams began. None involved Neptunia characters, except one part where I was fighting a mutant cow that sported Compa's hair-style.

Don't be like me, kids. You never know what you'll dream up!
Spoiler:
Image


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests