Neptune Dreams?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Dumbrarere
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Dumbrarere » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Sadly, beyond the odd daydream that coincides with my Neptunia Chronicles fanfic, I have not had any Neptunia-related dreams. Hopefully, I will get one and share it with you guys.
Don't mind my avatar... All the Neptunia-related or Lucky Star-related pics are too large. (# ̄ω ̄)
"I remember looking outside and seeing a red sky, with everything else on fire. Either I was in hell, or it was just another Tuesday." - xnobody13

kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Postby kuletxcore » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:52 am

I wish xNobody would type out a TL;DR version for every dream.
I like his dreams, but i want a quick summary for each.

speed1230
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby speed1230 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:55 am

Ok, so I had a pretty strange dream recently:

I dreamt of a trailer featuring some of the Neptunia cast using the trailer music for Star Wars: The Force Awakens in the background (there weren't even any lightsabers or anything remotely related to Star Wars in the dream - what the hell, brain?). In summary:

1. The CPU Candidates are having a conversation where Ram asks Nepgear whether or not she was worrying too much, as Nepgear is worrying about fighting that person again, and why they won't understand. While Rom is unsure, Uni suggests it's probably due to falling into temptation though Nepgear still has her doubts on that person's motive.

2. Next scene cuts to Plutia who is laughing manically, saying to herself that she should take out her bottled up anger on that person.

3. The CPUs are holding an emergency meeting. Noire appears shocked and asks whether the recent events actually happened. Neptune (who sounded very depressed) replies that they did. Blanc, being Blanc, slams her fist on the table asking what the hell should be done to solve their current problem.

4. Back to Plutia who is standing in the rain, laughing to herself again, while holding her blood-stained HDD Sword (no idea how). A single bolt of lightning strikes in the background of the shot.

5. Returning to the CPU meeting, Vert is also shocked about what happened and questions this person's sanity.

6. IF, investigating something, comments on how this person has become even more insane than before and Nepgear wondering how that could happen.

7. Plutia, still holding her sword, slowly approaches the camera saying that she's so angry she'll go crazy. A disarmed Neptune, meanwhile, begs Plutia not do do it and snap out of it. Nepgear screams out for her sister in the background

Even as I type this, I'm still unsure about the music choice in the dream.

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:00 am

What the... hell? Is that person Plutia? Damn man, that must be one beeped up dream.
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

speed1230
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby speed1230 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:19 am

Alantor2013 wrote:What the... hell? Is that person Plutia? Damn man, that must be one beeped up dream.

The more I think about it, the more I think that the person everyone else is talking about is Plutia. I don't remember seeing anyone like Arfoire in the dream, so it's the only possibility (though having said that, it was formatted like a trailer and like all trailers a lot of things aren't shown). Plus the fact that Plutia was acting like... That in the dream.

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:03 am

Well, I had another wet Neptunia dream, this time it involves Purple Heart and Iris Heart and both of them were completely naked and having sex with a bunch of nude men and the two seem to be enjoying it, Iris Heart the most.

Is it wrong for me to type out my Neptunia wet dreams and is it allowed? And is it wrong to have Neptunia wet dreams? :/
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Alantor2013 wrote:Well, I had another wet Neptunia dream, this time it involves Purple Heart and Iris Heart and both of them were completely naked and having sex with a bunch of nude men and the two seem to be enjoying it, Iris Heart the most.

Is it wrong for me to type out my Neptunia wet dreams and is it allowed? And is it wrong to have Neptunia wet dreams? :/

Is a raven like a writting desk?
Spoiler:
Absolutely not
Depends, actually
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:21 am

So...

It's been a while since someone posted here, but I just started remembering my dream before I woke up today. It was a dream about Compa (I don't know what it is exactly about, though) and everything was in a comic format.

I wonder why it was Compa, of all Neps, I dreamt about...
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:43 am

Lan-kun wrote:So...

It's been a while since someone posted here, but I just started remembering my dream before I woke up today. It was a dream about Compa (I don't know what it is exactly about, though) and everything was in a comic format.

I wonder why it was Compa, of all Neps, I dreamt about...

I've dreamt weirder things. This is pretty normal.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”