Cho Jigen Game Neptune The Animation (TV Anime, 12th July)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Cho Jigen Game Neptune The Animation (TV Anime, 12th Jul

Postby vampko » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Nerroth wrote:Out of curiousity,
Spoiler:
if they did ever decide to bring Magic the Hard/CFW Magic into this series, would her Japanese voice sound any different to that of Magiquone/Arfoire, or does Miu...Takahashi-san use the same voice for each?

It's been a while since I've gotten to that point in Mk2, but I'm pretty sure they're noticeably different.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Finally watched the most recent episode. And it was awesome! About time I think it's time for the Candidates to shine. Yeah, I'm actually really grateful to have been introduced to the Neptunia series. I wonder how will I treat the anime if haven't been introduced to it yet?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:27 pm

I 'unno. o wo What are the MAL people saying?
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Rednal wrote:I 'unno. o wo What are the MAL people saying?

Some are last beyond believe. Some dropped it because of that. And some are really enjoying it. Also,
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=639177
This was made to help ease people in. though I haven't checked it out myself so I can't really say how useful it is
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 am

Watched Episode 4

Spoiler:
I don't know exactly why I didn't really like this episode, but I have a feeling it all started when they pulled the old trick of having someone (Nepgear) believe that everything is their fault when it really isn't and on top of that, they decided to pull the "tragic misunderstanding" card by having Uni get mad at Nepgear about it. And then they resolved it a few minutes later as if to say, "We are aware of exactly how cliché and stupid this is and we deeply apologize for it." Whether this was expected or not doesn't really concern me; I just can't be bothered to care when that gets pulled. This also feeds into the fact that due to just how much happened in this episode, it felt a bit rushed to me. I figured we'd at least be at the next episode by the time they started fighting. That said, the stinger was priceless.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:54 am

FireDatPrinneh wrote:Finally watched the most recent episode. And it was awesome! About time I think it's time for the Candidates to shine. Yeah, I'm actually really grateful to have been introduced to the Neptunia series. I wonder how will I treat the anime if haven't been introduced to it yet?

Yeah the Candidates finally get some time and action to themselves! Finished watching it too btw...

Spoiler:
It did seem a bit cheesy near the end on what triggered the transformation of Nepgear was just her coming to terms of not always relying on Neptune. But besides that I was totally geeking out near the end with all the fighting going on! I also LOLed hard when IF pretty much trolled Abnes about the fact Vert's coud've just used AI enemies. :lol: So now a question I have and understand if the anime doesn't go this far. But will the Candidates get their upgraded forms? You know how Purple Sister turns black, Black Sister ummm shows more of her stomach and White Sisters too I believe.

neptunehaihai!!
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby neptunehaihai!! » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:02 am

¿ will we be able to see nepgear and uni transformed into HDD form ?

Uhhhhh!! !>-<! I can´t wait more for see the next chapter
Last edited by neptunehaihai!! on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Teddie Sage
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Teddie Sage » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:34 am

I just watched the fourth episode too. Being introduced to the series through the CPU Candidates, this episode made me glad they're giving some times for them to be awesome again. Though I still hope that Vert will have her very own little sister, someday. :lol:

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 am

maykite88 wrote:
Spoiler:
It did seem a bit cheesy near the end on what triggered the transformation of Nepgear was just her coming to terms of not always relying on Neptune.

Actually....
Spoiler:
She wasn't coming to terms with not relying on her sister. She was stopping herself from being afraid of becoming stronger than her sister and thus destroying her image of her bigger sister being this super strong person that can do everything. I wouldn't call it cheesy at all considering how they get treated by their older sisters. Vert said it herself, they were the ones holding them back.

Wdog-999 wrote:Watched Episode 4

Spoiler:
I don't know exactly why I didn't really like this episode, but I have a feeling it all started when they pulled the old trick of having someone (Nepgear) believe that everything is their fault when it really isn't and on top of that, they decided to pull the "tragic misunderstanding" card by having Uni get mad at Nepgear about it. And then they resolved it a few minutes later as if to say, "We are aware of exactly how cliché and stupid this is and we deeply apologize for it." Whether this was expected or not doesn't really concern me; I just can't be bothered to care when that gets pulled. This also feeds into the fact that due to just how much happened in this episode, it felt a bit rushed to me. I figured we'd at least be at the next episode by the time they started fighting. That said, the stinger was priceless.

Spoiler:
It's not a 'card', it's the type of person she is. The same with Uni. But, unlike in the games where it took a while for them to come to terms with each other, in the anime they were already really close, so this was more of a short lovers quarrel than the sort of thing that happened in the game. It didn't feel very rushed to me. It made sense actually. It really made no sense how the countries weren't completely devastated after 3 years of being without their beloved CPUs. The Candidates weren't exactly popular at the time, and Planeptune even lacked a Candidate. They addressed that fact pretty well.

On another note, I'm really curious what Abnes' motives are personally.
Spoiler:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:26 am

...I think her motives are pretty clear. :?

Spoiler:
She's a lolico- er, I mean, she wants to help and protect little girls, and is focusing on those that she thinks are in the most need of help, which means Rom and Ram.

TaranTatsuuchi
Majin
Majin

Postby TaranTatsuuchi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 am

maykite88 wrote:
Spoiler:
It did seem a bit cheesy near the end on what triggered the transformation of Nepgear was just her coming to terms of not always relying on Neptune. But besides that I was totally geeking out near the end with all the fighting going on! I also LOLed hard when IF pretty much trolled Abnes about the fact Vert's coud've just used AI enemies. :lol: So now a question I have and understand if the anime doesn't go this far. But will the Candidates get their upgraded forms? You know how Purple Sister turns black, Black Sister ummm shows more of her stomach and White Sisters too I believe.

Spoiler:
Actually, I'm pretty sure Rom and Ram's upgraded suits are the ones without the semi transparent belly window...

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:11 am

And then there was this at the end :lol:

Spoiler:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:16 am

Best ending joke yet. ^^

neptunehaihai!!
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby neptunehaihai!! » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:43 am

at least nepgear hdd form has appeared !! I can´t wait to see uni HDD form too >-<!!

And the Compa joke,, jeje IF echiiii...!! xd

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:26 am

Rednal wrote:...I think her motives are pretty clear. :?

Spoiler:
She's a lolico- er, I mean, she wants to help and protect little girls, and is focusing on those that she thinks are in the most need of help, which means Rom and Ram.

She's not a
Spoiler:
lolicon! She's just a lover of little girls!!

Yeah but she seems to be against the CPUs for some reason.
Spoiler:

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”