Hyperdimensional Neptunia Re;Birth (Vita/PC)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:33 am

Seventh wrote:http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/12/wait-hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-1-coming-pc/
Clearly we need different Ratings Board-chans.

I don't think we do, these tend to be accurate quite a bit (with the exception of Earthbound on wii VC, which later appeared on wii-u VC)

and even if it came to PC, it would help the company quite a bit by boosting sales. Sure there'll be piracy, but remember the case with The Witcher 2? Tons of people bought that after deciding that they liked it upon playing their pirated copies.

Plus there'll be mods that'll actually improve the game drastically and dat silky smooth 60fps + 1080p native resolution + AA and such.

Somehow though I doubt it'll be very demanding which means you could probably run it on a medium-powered PC.

Everything's coming to PC these days and it's quite fantastic. Whether it be good or bad games, I appreciate all sorts of games coming to PC as long as it doesn't contain securom or uplay.

xizro345
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby xizro345 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:35 am

Except there's no proof for now. Siliconera and other outlets jumped on the rating without going around what they were supposed to do, that is, research.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:41 am

well THAT's intresting, I hope I can play it with a controller without the game wanting to show me an xbox layout with buttons like rb, rt where no one knows what they mean (I mean T and B cant stand for top and bbottom, since it's the other way) as seen in some PC games I had like Magic 2013 Demo on steam.

@xizro345 but well the rating which includes a PC version clearly can be seen as kind of forshadowing if you ask me, since it probably costs "a bit" when wanting them to rate games and probably per version, so why letting them rate a PC version if there would come nothing with the limited ressources they have. Especially since they probably want to play that game to rate it and there's the point, it should be impossible to rate a game that does not exist completely, which drives the probability quite high if you ask me. it's like with FCC appearances for smartphones and such.

also does one know the font on the chara pages like in here???
http://ideafintl.com/rebirth1/img/chara/chara6-1.png
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 am

My1xT wrote:well THAT's intresting, I hope I can play it with a controller without the game wanting to show me an xbox layout with buttons like rb, rt where no one knows what they mean (I mean T and B cant stand for top and bbottom, since it's the other way) as seen in some PC games I had like Magic 2013 Demo on steam.

They don't mean top and bottom, they mean trigger and bumper.

xizro345
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby xizro345 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:51 am

My1xT wrote:
@xizro345 but well the rating which includes a PC version clearly can be seen as kind of forshadowing if you ask me, since it probably costs "a bit" when wanting them to rate games and probably per version, so why letting them rate a PC version if there would come nothing with the limited ressources they have.

With the info that is available I'd just say "Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate", better known as Occam's Razor. It's way simpler and more likely that this is a mistake.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:26 pm

@Mountain thx for explaining, but as Nintendo and PS gamer XBox Layout is still confusing everytime I see it.

@xizro345 I cannot speak or read latin, would you mind translating for us?
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:31 pm

My1xT wrote:@Mountain thx for explaining, but as Nintendo and PS gamer XBox Layout is still confusing everytime I see it.

@xizro345 I cannot speak or read latin, would you mind translating for us?

It is confusing, yes.

Also, for that second part, essentially: in the absence of certainty—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better. Translates to Pluralities must never be posited without necessity.

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:36 pm

You know what they say: When you make an assumption, you make an "ass" out of "u" and..."mption"...

Meh, close enough.

TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:23 pm

It's something called "click-bait."
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 pm

About the only way they could convince me to buy this game is if it came to PC. Which, I would then mod the fuck out of because reasons.

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Aushria wrote:About the only way they could convince me to buy this game is if it came to PC. Which, I would then mod the fuck out of because reasons.

The Elder Scrolls VI: Neptunia
Last edited by KoopaTroopinski on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Polar
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Polar » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:48 pm

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:Well, Nowa is Nowa.
Spoiler:

They uploaded some screenshots so you can see how the translative effort went. Hopefully better than MM.

Also...
There was also some hinting about Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1. While there still isn’t a definite release date, Miyazawa did hint at something special for devoted Neptunia fans. Namely, there might just be a super limited, special edition. So if you have a Vita and are a collector, it may be wise to set some money aside.

http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/13 ... al-acttil/

It also updated with Broccoli's character page.

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Reading the character quotes on the main site is hilarious... who is translating for them? xD

TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Google.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:13 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/12/id ... birth1-pc/
So it turns out... it was legit!

In a "we want to do it" sort of way. Is that even possible? I suppose it could be PR talk too.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”