Hyperdimensional Neptunia Re;Birth (Vita/PC)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Nepdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby Nepdood » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:46 am

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:
Nepdood wrote:It says it'll be available on the 28th to me.

My shipping estimate was also the 28th, but the site now says it'll be in stock on the 29th.

I meant to say in stock on the 28th. I haven't ordered it and I don't think I'll able to now.

Oh well, I'll just get the game somewhere else. :)

3DS, XBL, PSN, Steam: Mekgolo
Try out my game: Super Space Armada

Polar
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Polar » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:46 am

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:Can't be shipped to Canada. :cry:

That's weird since IFI stated that it would be able to ship worldwide.

I couldn't get the LE, since it was put up when I was at school but congrats to people who did get one.

OMFG, every time I go to post I get a "New post has been made"

TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:47 am

nekosaur wrote:Yeah, the review page is a mess. Can't really say I blame them though. :?

I'll blame them. They should have F5ed harder. Seriously, rating the game lower because you couldn't get an LE? That's lame.
Nepdood wrote:I meant to say in stock on the 28th. I haven't ordered it and I don't think I'll able to now.

I didn't remember when it said it'd be in stock when I ordered. The second time it was available was the 29th however.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:51 am

nekosaur wrote:Yeah, the review page is a mess. Can't really say I blame them though. :?

I'll blame them. They should have F5ed harder. Seriously, rating the game lower because you couldn't get an LE? That's lame.

Pretty much this. Most of the "can't ship to that address" errors are because it sold out while they were dicking around with check out. Yes, it's unfortunate that IFI only produced 1k LEs for whatever reason, but even if the entire process went smoothly and there were no site-related errors, product came up at 12:00 AM on the dot, there would still be people complaining.

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:52 am

They're not rating the game, but the product. So it's justified, even if unnecessary.

And they put it up at 12:03 am to be picky. :roll:
Last edited by Ultimate_Nova_X on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby nekosaur » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 am

Nepdood wrote:I meant to say in stock on the 28th. I haven't ordered it and I don't think I'll able to now.

I didn't remember when it said it'd be in stock when I ordered. The second time it was available was the 29th however.

Well, I guess you do have a point there. Amazon did glitch up seriously though, but I guess that's kind of to be expected with a release set up like this.

Miroyasha
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Miroyasha » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 am

Much to my surprise i managed to snag a copy myself :D

Thank god for 1 click ordering that sucker sold out within 2 mins flat.

TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 am

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:They're not rating the game, but the product. So it's justified, even if unnecessary.

I would say they're not even rating the product, but the service. That's for the Comments and Feedback portion of Amazon's website, not the LE itself.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:

nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby nekosaur » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 am

myskaros wrote:

Pretty much this. Most of the "can't ship to that address" errors are because it sold out while they were dicking around with check out. Yes, it's unfortunate that IFI only produced 1k LEs for whatever reason, but even if the entire process went smoothly and there were no site-related errors, product came up at 12:00 AM on the dot, there would still be people complaining.

One-Click Buy. Guess they should've set it it. :lol:

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:54 am

myskaros wrote:

reason is the 8-bit straps from Japan which were limited in the first place.
At least that's why Iffy is saying...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

kosmos
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby kosmos » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miroyasha wrote:Much to my surprise i managed to snag a copy myself :D

Thank god for 1 click ordering that sucker sold out within 2 mins flat.

Welcome to the club :D
Spoiler:

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:56 am

I suspect there will be a lot of reviews to delete tomorrow.

Order changed, now I cannot perform any changes to it. Still waiting for email though. I want assurance.
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 am

myskaros wrote:

While I agree that the review page probably isn't the place for it, I'm sure plenty of people who didn't get it were right there when it went up and F5ing like everyone else. It was just luck, really.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:58 am

if someone has it and doesnt need the strap they can PM me, since I didnt fine anything over google with the 8-bit strap (obviously I pay the shipping plus a bit of money for the strap)
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Miroyasha
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Miroyasha » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 am

Seventh wrote:
myskaros wrote:

While I agree that the review page probably isn't the place for it, I'm sure plenty of people who didn't get it were right there when it went up and F5ing like everyone else. It was just luck, really.

And having really good internet helped.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”