Hyperdimensional Neptunia Re;Birth (Vita/PC)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3461
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:04 pm
Location: :noitacoL

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 am

kosmos wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

User avatar
nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby nekosaur » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 am

Prinny Overlord wrote:I suspect there will be a lot of reviews to delete tomorrow.

Order changed, now I cannot perform any changes to it. Still waiting for email though. I want assurance.


I checked my bank and have a pending credit. Makes me feel a bit better about no email. :D

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:00 am

My1xT wrote:if someone has it and doesnt need the strap they can PM me, since I didnt fine anything over google with the 8-bit strap (obviously I pay the shipping plus a bit of money for the strap)

I sent you a link where you can buy it from. It's only about $10 US. Shipping and forwarder fees are up to them.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13261
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:00 am

There is something wrong with a game where the LEs and the things that come with them are worth performing libel over.

User avatar
kosmos
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby kosmos » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:00 am

Seventh wrote:While I agree that the review page probably isn't the place for it, I'm sure plenty of people who didn't get it were right there when it went up and F5ing like everyone else. It was just luck, really.

Yup. That and 1-Click ;)
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2466
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am
Location: The Prinny Netherworld

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby Prinny Overlord » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:01 am

Miroyasha wrote:
And having really good internet helped.


My 3 MB internep cant be all that helpful...
Image
Image
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:01 am

kosmos wrote:
Seventh wrote:While I agree that the review page probably isn't the place for it, I'm sure plenty of people who didn't get it were right there when it went up and F5ing like everyone else. It was just luck, really.

Yup. That and 1-Click ;)

A good cable internet connection and a quad-core processor to reduce lag helps too.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby nekosaur » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:02 am

Prinny Overlord wrote:
Miroyasha wrote:
And having really good internet helped.


My 3 MB internep cant be all that helpful...


3 MB? I rarely see over 500kb. Managed to get a copy somehow. ;)

User avatar
Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1706
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:23 pm
Location: Taiwan/Canada

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:03 am

I'd say let them do what they're doing, they need to let it out somewhere. It's humanistic after all.

Pore actually has a point, even if he was being satire. :lol:

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby Seventh » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:04 am

kosmos wrote:
Seventh wrote:While I agree that the review page probably isn't the place for it, I'm sure plenty of people who didn't get it were right there when it went up and F5ing like everyone else. It was just luck, really.

Yup. That and 1-Click ;)

That too, I suppose. :lol:

I'll just order the regular tomorrow (well, in the morning now) if nothing changes in the meantime. It wouldn't change when I get it at this point as far as I can tell.

Porecomesis wrote:There is something wrong with a game where the LEs and the things that come with them are worth performing libel over.

Collectors, fans passionate about a series, scalpers, etc. Typical stuff really. I'm not seeing how any of that's a fault of the game, though.

I do hope any backlash from this doesn't put them against localizing more games, in any case. That's my bigger concern.
Image

User avatar
kosmos
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby kosmos » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 am

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:A good cable internet connection and a quad-core processor to reduce lag helps too.


nekosaur wrote:
Prinny Overlord wrote:
Miroyasha wrote:
And having really good internet helped.


My 3 MB internep cant be all that helpful...


3 MB? I rarely see over 500kb. Managed to get a copy somehow. ;)
I have like 1MB interneps. So I think it has more to do with the fact that I didn't get a prize in the art contest and the laws of the universe are trying to make it up to me :D .
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:07 am

Seventh wrote:I do hope any backlash from this doesn't put them against localizing more games, in any case. That's my bigger concern.

IFI wrote:Hi everyone,

We’d like to inform you all that the Limited Edition of Neptunia Re;Birth1 is now sold out at Iffy’s Online Store on Amazon Marketplace. We greatly appreciate your support! In response to frequently asked questions via Iffy’s Online Store customer support e-mail, we’re afraid that we currently do not have plans to restock this Limited Edition, and have no extra components (case, accessory strap, graphic print) available for individual purchase.

With a great deal of support and responses from our fans, we will definitely work with Iffy’s Online Store to be able to offer a greater quantity of Limited Edition units for our future games.

Thank you again for your support of Neptunia Re;Birth1!
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9528
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Name: Walter
Contact:

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby Wdog-999 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:08 am

Seems I got really lucky. My mom was having a problem with the page, too, but she solved it by going into the "see all offers" page instead of waiting for that magical "Add to Cart" button. Didn't even do 1-Click Ordering and after using the app to check my orders, it's still confirmed to get here on the 28th. :D
Image
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby Seventh » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:08 am

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:
Seventh wrote:I do hope any backlash from this doesn't put them against localizing more games, in any case. That's my bigger concern.

IFI wrote:Hi everyone,

We’d like to inform you all that the Limited Edition of Neptunia Re;Birth1 is now sold out at Iffy’s Online Store on Amazon Marketplace. We greatly appreciate your support! In response to frequently asked questions via Iffy’s Online Store customer support e-mail, we’re afraid that we currently do not have plans to restock this Limited Edition, and have no extra components (case, accessory strap, graphic print) available for individual purchase.

With a great deal of support and responses from our fans, we will definitely work with Iffy’s Online Store to be able to offer a greater quantity of Limited Edition units for our future games.

Thank you again for your support of Neptunia Re;Birth1!

Future games? Well, works for me.
Image

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4344
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:11 am

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby shadowmaksim » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:08 am

Seventh wrote:I do hope any backlash from this doesn't put them against localizing more games, in any case. That's my bigger concern.


The only thing I'm hoping for is that they improve on how they deliver their LEs. You have to at least admit, while it was short, it was still quite a messy situation.


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests