Hyperdimensional Neptunia Re;Birth (Vita/PC)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Cho Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re;Birth1 site open

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:44 am

Prinny Overlord wrote:It takes roughly half an hour for purchases with 1 click buy to be "final" I believe. Or something like that, dunno I think that is what I read.

They give you up to 30 minutes to make changes to your order with 1-click buy. It's sort of like a reserve system.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:46 am

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:
Prinny Overlord wrote:It takes roughly half an hour for purchases with 1 click buy to be "final" I believe. Or something like that, dunno I think that is what I read.

Also that $900 copy is now gone...Did someone really want it that bad?

Reselling it for $1080. I wouldn't be surprised.

And then someone will buy it and resell it for $1260.

Yamasura
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Yamasura » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:12 pm

I'm choked with IFI...

I was logged in Amazon at 11:30pm pst and i waited until 12am pst, but it didn't say it was in stock until 12:03am.

So while it was in STOCK i added it to my cart and i proceeded to checkout but it just would not ship to Canada.

And it was in stock for like almost 10min after, theres NO WAY i should of missed this LE.

IFI SAID INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS COULD BUY IT. But they didn't know Amazon fulfilled items are exclusive to US for a few days, i didn't know about that either until last night.

But IFI is at fault here, they should of know this beforehand, this whole mess could of been prevented if they would of used a different item instead of the 8Bit Nep-Nep strap!

Nepdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Nepdood » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Got a Standard Edition of Re;Birth1 from a close-by Gamestop. I'm happy now! :D

3DS, XBL, PSN, Steam: Mekgolo
Try out my game: Super Space Armada

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:34 pm

nep is out in US PSN.

they should have done 500 EU and 500 NA with nep strap and a lager quantity of both without, so the ppl can choo which one to get..
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:43 pm

My1xT wrote:nep is out in US PSN.

they should have done 500 EU and 500 NA with nep strap and a lager quantity of both without, so the ppl can choo which one to get..

That leaves Australia out of the mix. There's no good way to divide things up. Amazon's selling policies are what screwed everyone. By the way, downloading it now.
Spoiler:

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:47 pm

myskaros wrote:@Dave, I got a confirmation e-mail and also opted for free shipping, here's my status:

Weird that the order was received at 12:30 AM, since I got my order in as soon as it was available via 1-click (12:03 AM, probably?).

Hmm... I may have to follow up then. If you have the same date and it's preparing, I need to check on mine.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:01 pm

well then 500 shared EU/AU copies with strap and so on and so further, as I said in Sony's (and not only Sony's nintendo's as well) business EU/AU are usually linked
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Yamasura wrote:But IFI is at fault here, they should of know this beforehand, this whole mess could of been prevented if they would of used a different item instead of the 8Bit Nep-Nep strap!

I usually don't like pointing fingers since there's very little that can be done about something that happened in the past. However, I think it's worth acknowledging that yes, IFI did not do their due diligence and use everything in their power to make this midnight presale go smoothly. At the very least, they should have tested the store front prior to this to make sure people can order from different parts of the world, cancel, change details, etc.

That said, if you want your complaints to be addressed, I'd suggest you post them on the IFI Facebook page instead, since putting it here is just stoking a fire that is unlikely to fully touch IFI.

My1xT wrote:well then 500 shared EU/AU copies with strap and so on and so further, as I said in Sony's (and not only Sony's nintendo's as well) business EU/AU are usually linked

There are zero "best ways" to distribute a limited product so that it's fair to everyone, there's just "the least bad way." Honestly, first-come-first-served at a specified time and place not limited by anything else is the least partial method and, in my opinion, one of the "least bad" ways that could have been chosen. Arbitrarily allocating numbers to various regions just creates additional overhead and more complaints that are now about how one region shouldn't have gotten X numbers allocated or region spoofing, etc. I understand that you're trying to brainstorm "better" solutions, but, to IFI, you're just trading one set of problems for another set of equally bad, or sometimes worse, problems.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:14 pm

truly.

does anyone wanna play cards again while I wait for midnight to come (atm 22:14 here)

Sumner
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sumner » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Color me surprised, i did not expect Histoire, Plutia & Peashy to be a buck apiece :D
Meteor Breaker!

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:29 pm

truly...

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Well, the order is still in "Not yet shipped" status, but...

Jeen:Thanks, _______.
I did check your order and confirmed that there's no problem with the delivery. We're still expecting for you to receive the package within Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Monday, September 8, 2014.

Me:Great, thank you. I became concerned after never receiving the confirmation email and after seeing another customer with the same shipping speed already have their order in Preparing for Shipment status. There were a lot of problems among those who tried to order last night.
I appreciate your help in checking up on this for me.

Jeen:You're welcome, _______. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will be sure to pass this incident along for further review to make sure you will receive your item.
Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Me:That will be all, thank you!

My fingers are going to be crossed as hard as I can cross them until I get this thing.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Sumner wrote:Color me surprised, i did not expect Histoire, Plutia & Peashy to be a buck apiece :D

I need to hurry up and get them. I'm still in the first dungeon's first map. :? I do like how Compa says "desu" when jumping.
Spoiler:

nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby nekosaur » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:04 pm

The troll is strong in this one..

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”