If you could make your own Neptunia game...

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: If you could make your own Neptunia game...

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 am

xnobody13 wrote:Since he is calling FNAF 4 "the final chapter," I just want to say I did the tetralogy thing first, dammit!

Dear god... is FNAF 4 the final chapter in the series? I'll never understand horror games like that. Hence why I stay away from them.
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

Liexi
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Liexi » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:15 pm

So has anyone ever come up with a Neptunia fighting game idea?

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Liexi wrote:So has anyone ever come up with a Neptunia fighting game idea?

I actually had an idea for a Street Fighter-esque Neptunia game (or at least the movesets for Neptunia characters if they were in Ultra Street Fighter IV), but I never got around to posting all the details.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Well, I've had a few ideas for Neptunia games. One is a fighting game with battle system similar to that of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, one is a idol rhythm game similar to Miku Hatsune games, one SRPG similar to Project X Zone, and one action-adventure game like Assassin's Creed and Uncharted combines.

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:46 am

Alantor2013 wrote:
xnobody13 wrote:Since he is calling FNAF 4 "the final chapter," I just want to say I did the tetralogy thing first, dammit!

Dear god... is FNAF 4 the final chapter in the series? I'll never understand horror games like that. Hence why I stay away from them.

@xnobody13 He (Scott Cawthon) must've been lurking around the forums and saw your posts when he was thinking of wheter or not he should make a FNaF 4. :lol:

@Alantor2013 It might as well be. But who knows, maybe he'll do prequels, since there are still a lot of unanswered questions in its story (aka "it's one and only selling point that's the main reason for it being popular").

As for game ideas...
I've been wondering about a Skyrim-esque Neptunia game...
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

MAGES.
Vassal
Vassal

Postby MAGES. » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:28 am

For me this franchise already has every genre of I could have wanted from it so instead I want to see a game that is a crossover of Neptune and some other games. It could just be a crossover with some other games by IF/CH themselves, I would love to see Neptune meets Otoha.

kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Postby kuletxcore » Fri May 01, 2015 5:52 am

Lan-kun wrote:I've been wondering about a Skyrim-esque Neptunia game...

Spoiler:
No Paid mods please. ;_;

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:03 am

So I'd been toying around with this for a short while in my mind and I figured I'd share it with you all now.

TITLE:HYPERDETECTIVE NOTUNIA (work in progress)
GENRE:ADVENTURE/VISUAL NOVEL
PLATFORM: PC, MAC, LINUX, PS4, iOS, ANDROID, WINDOWS PHONE, MICROWAVE, TOOTHBRUSH, TABLE CLOCK
PLAYER(S): 1

STORY:
Gamindustri has once against regained peace. Although the dreaded meteor, called by Stux Game, was headed to the land and nearly brought about the Second Great Crash, our valorous CPUs destroyed it as well as Stux Game, allowing their prosperous lands to remain prosperous and peaceful.

But, as always, eternal peace is as likely to happen as Neptune growing up.

One day, Nepgear is holding a presentation in the Virtua Forest with the intent to present a new piece of revolutionary technology that will be used for an incredibly petty purpose but, really, our citizens couldn't care less about that when Nepgear herself has come out to a stage. Nevertheless, the presentation continues without a hitch until it inevitably does. A very very crucial part to the invention has been stolen! Planeptune security wastes no time locking the site down and are doing everything in their power to find the culprit.

Meanwhile, a friendly face sports a grin. It looks like the fun has begun, so he's gonna join in.

Spoiler:
And hooray! Thanks to his efforts, the culprit is found and the important piece of technology returns. But there is one part of the case that bothers him... but, as he goes to investigate, he's suddenly cut off by Neptune hollering at him that the area is forbidden like bedtime forbiddenings. Even Histoire reinforces this. How curious... Why do they want him to not investigate any further? Something's going on and he's gonna find out what it is, even if the CPUs don't like it!

OUR PROTAGONIST:
Meet the Detective. Like the Producer and the Secretary, he has no name. However, he does have a portrait. His most identifying features are:
1) His sunglasses. He wears them pretty much all the time. He tends to push them up when he's feeling confident or annoyed. When he's really pushed into a corner, he whips them off and puts them in his jacket's breast pocket.
2) A slightly large red die that he fiddles with often. Calls it his good luck charm. It's also hollow.
3) His black cotton gloves.

The Detective is a rather carefree and cocky sort; he's always itching for a fight. However, as a detective, his idea of a 'fight' is more intellectual in nature. Really, he just enjoys a good argument or puzzle he can deconstruct. He considers insults aimed at him to be challenges and he takes a lot of things in stride. However, he won't sit idly by if someone else is insulted. As for his love life, he laughs off such notions, saying that it'd be a conflict of interest in his line of work. Finally... he really wants the truth. Unsolved mysteries really get to him and he'll ask anything to get to what really happened.

GAMEPLAY:
Gameplay follows the model of the Ace Attorney Investigations series. In a crime scene, you must walk around and gather evidence as well as witness testimonies in order to advance. Our dear Detective can also take two pieces of evidence and compare them with each other to see if they have any relation to each other, and he can also do this with elements in the environment.

Of course, our dear Detective will also have debates with other characters, as confrontational and hot-blooded as he is. Opposing characters will give several statements as testimony. To each statement, you can Press for more information or Present any evidence that contradicts the statement. Here, the goal is to debunk your opponent's logic until they can no longer argue with you. Unless the story demands that the inverse occur, of course.

Every important character gets their own "OBJECTION!" and "HOLD IT!" voice clips. Furthermore, the game employs a unique graphic for each phrase; written in the font of the "Neptunia" in the game's title, the phrase zooms into the textbox and the multicolour circuitry lines will glow and spread out from the phrase before fading away from the inside out, in a manner not dissimilar to waves from a splash.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:35 am

Porecomesis wrote:So I'd been toying around with this for a short while in my mind and I figured I'd share it with you all now.

PLATFORM: PC, MAC, LINUX, PS4, iOS, ANDROID, WINDOWS PHONE, MICROWAVE, TOOTHBRUSH, TABLE CLOCK

STORY:
Gamindustri has once against regained peace. Although the dreaded meteor, called by Stux Game, was headed to the land and nearly brought about the Second Great Crash, our valorous CPUs destroyed it as well as Stux Game, allowing their prosperous lands to remain prosperous and peaceful.

One day, Nepgear is holding a presentation in the Virtua Forest with the intent to present a new piece of revolutionary technology that will be used for an incredibly petty purpose but, really, our citizens couldn't care less about that when Nepgear herself has come out to a stage. Nevertheless, the presentation continues without a hitch until it inevitably does. A very very crucial part to the invention has been stolen! Planeptune security wastes no time locking the site down and are doing everything in their power to find the culprit.

Meanwhile, a friendly face sports a grin. It looks like the fun has begun, so he's gonna join in.

Spoiler:
And hooray! Thanks to his efforts, the culprit is found and the important piece of technology returns. But there is one part of the case that bothers him... but, as he goes to investigate, he's suddenly cut off by Neptune hollering at him that the area is forbidden like bedtime forbiddenings. Even Histoire reinforces this. How curious... Why do they want him to not investigate any further? Something's going on and he's gonna find out what it is, even if the CPUs don't like it!

OUR PROTAGONIST:
Meet the Detective. Like the Producer and the Secretary, he has no name. However, he does have a portrait. His most identifying features are:
1) His sunglasses. He wears them pretty much all the time. He tends to push them up when he's feeling confident or annoyed. When he's really pushed into a corner, he whips them off and puts them in his jacket's breast pocket.
2) A slightly large red die that he fiddles with often. Calls it his good luck charm. It's also hollow.

The Detective is a rather carefree and cocky sort; he's always itching for a fight. However, as a detective, his idea of a 'fight' is more intellectual in nature. Really, he just enjoys a good argument or puzzle he can deconstruct. He considers insults aimed at him to be challenges and he takes a lot of things in stride. However, he won't sit idly by if someone else is insulted. As for his love life, he laughs off such notions, saying that it'd be a conflict of interest in his line of work. Finally... he really wants the truth. Unsolved mysteries really get to him and he'll ask anything to get to what really happened.

GAMEPLAY:
Gameplay follows the model of the Ace Attorney Investigations series. In a crime scene, you must walk around and gather evidence as well as witness testimonies in order to advance. Our dear Detective can also take two pieces of evidence and compare them with each other to see if they have any relation to each other, and he can also do this with elements in the environment.

Of course, our dear Detective will also have debates with other characters, as confrontational and hot-blooded as he is. Opposing characters will give several statements as testimony. To each statement, you can Press for more information or Present any evidence that contradicts the statement. Here, the goal is to debunk your opponent's logic until they can no longer argue with you. Unless the story demands that the inverse occur, of course.

Every important character gets their own "OBJECTION!" and "HOLD IT!" voice clips. Furthermore, the game employs a unique graphic for each phrase; written in the font of the "Neptunia" in the game's title, the phrase zooms into the textbox and the multicolour circuitry lines will glow and spread out from the phrase before fading away from the inside out, in a manner not dissimilar to waves from a splash.

Someone PLEASE fund this!

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Porecomesis wrote:So I'd been toying around with this for a short while in my mind and I figured I'd share it with you all now.

STORY:

Spoiler:

OUR PROTAGONIST:

GAMEPLAY:

This is interesting. Although... Hate to say it. But you spelled again wrong in "against regained peace".
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:24 pm

So Scott released the trailer for the fourth Five Nights. It takes place in a house, it seems.

Just want to boldly declare that I DID IT FIRST!!!!!!1!1!19!!!8!!7!!11!1!

Granted it was just a level for mine, but still.
Spoiler:

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:40 am

xnobody13 wrote:So Scott released the trailer for the fourth Five Nights. It takes place in a house, it seems.

Just want to boldly declare that I DID IT FIRST!!!!!!1!1!19!!!8!!7!!11!1!

Granted it was just a level for mine, but still.

Hell yea. You should be demanding some kind of commission from em homie.

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Neptunia: Weebtaku Wars.

U choose to play as a goddess and try to invade the real world and take over by amassing an army of weebs and Otaku to try and destroy all the normies bruh.

Like a strategic war simulator.

kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Postby kuletxcore » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:Neptunia: Weebtaku Wars.

U choose to play as a goddess and try to invade the real world and take over by amassing an army of weebs and Otaku to try and destroy all the normies bruh.

Like a strategic war simulator.

NOW WITH DLC!
CONTAINS 420% MORE MEMES, M90!
ayy lmao

Ghostdominion6
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Ghostdominion6 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:07 am

Even in the Armageddon, every side has a story. End of days does not spell the en- en- en- en- en- en- en-... 01000101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101100

/error_Doc;
/error_Load_Doc:"AbrgdLgd6.mk2";
/run_New!Doc:"Cave_IF_Prototype_Preview.html";

With a sharp ring, the guards surrounding IF literally explode into thin air, a few specks of dust all that remained of them. "W-What the hell?... Well, that's a freebie..." But who had annihilated them? Who had come to her aid?

Clutching her bleeding arm, the brunette slowly turned to look behind her...

"... Cave? C-Cave! Y-You helped me? But... Well, I'm not complaining! Our side or not, it's good to see ya." the battle-hardened veteran sighed somewhat-cheerfully, completely putting aside her fighting stance. "So, are ya... still with Vert? I-If not... I-I could really use your help..."

The SMD warrior looked at the brunette, her face giving away nothing; stoic as always. After a moment of silence, she took a single step forward.

THIRTY MINUTES EARLIER

"... It's too quiet. I don't like this." Cave stared out of the grand window of Leanbox castle, the very same that had led to Mina's demise a mere two weeks ago. The weather outside was drab and dreary, the rain pouring unnecessarily hard. She had made it back long before Lady Green Heart, who she was currently desperately waiting for... Any minute now...

Lyrica, standing a few feet behind the SMD warrior, stayed silent. With all that's happened, what could she say? Her mind was in shambles...

That wasn't about to get better any time soon.

"... Come on, Vert..." Cave whispered. Her mind quickly flashed to Chika, causing her to bite her lip with an odd sense of shame. All of this was Vert's fault... The least she could do was be prompt!

The rain poured down and down... No end in sight. If the warrior was a poetic woman, she'd have remarked how foreboding this all was.

"..."

All-consuming rain... And so, time dragged on...

Finally, after about fifteen agonizing minutes, a throng of figures entered the two girls' sights. Could it be... the returning Leanbox army? "Oh, that better be her," Cave groaned, slowly starting to walk away. Lyrica, however, wasn't so sure.

"H-Hey, C-Cave... I don't think that's Lady Vert..." Another close look at the soldiers, and she took note of a black flag in back... which was adorned by a leaf-shaped emblem. "... I-IF?! C-Cave, i-it's IF! Look at the flag! M-Maybe it's a peace treaty! IF is going to help us!"

The hardened warrior's curiosity was peaked. Indeed, that had to be IF's unit of the Lastation/Planeptune army. But a large flag? If this was a sneak attack, why would they brandish a giant target to shoot at? What was she thinking?...

5pb. was thrilled. "W-We have to go greet them! We have to-"

Crash!

In the blink of an eye, a small portion of the cheap glass window was once again shattered, the fragments scattering through the air. Cave watched in horror as an arrow pierced the sky, flying straight for the secret love of her life. It happened all too quick to react...

"!"

Lyrica's eyes were wide as she watched her short life play out before her. Concerts, friends, IF, adventures, travel, fighting evil, having fun... Her whole life in one single second!

Was this the end? Had the arrow pierced her flawless skin?

... It missed.

The projectile lightly grazed the pop idol's right cheek, drawing a speck of blood, but instead flew on and lodged itself into the back wall of the grand hall. Cave silently stared at that cruel, cruel arrow...

Cave stared... Cave stared... Cave stared...

Much as Lyrica's life flashed before her eyes, the SMD warrior saw her own flashbacks... though not of her entire life. No... She witnessed every sad moment that had fallen upon her this dreadful past year. All those horrible emotions... all those hours wasted despairing silently in her own mind... Screaming internally for the help that would never arrive...

Everything came crashing back to her instantly with Lyrica's close call with death.

The pop idol saw the look in her friend's eyes. "... C-Cave?"

The SMD warrior didn't give in to emotions easily, as we all know perfectly well by now. However... this was it. This was the spark... This was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back...

After all this time...

Cave finally snapped.

"C-Cave, n-no!" But it was too late; the hardened warrior pulled out her standard scissors... and split the blades in half, once again creating her makeshift pistols. She ran forward and blasted what remained of the glass, before leaping out of the window into the rain...

- IN DEVELOPMENT -
Author of deconstructive HDN fanfics such as Much Ado About Nothing and beyond.

NEW!: - Measure for Measure -Cave Vs. IF- (The fangame)
- Time Goes By

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”