If you could make your own Neptunia game...

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: If you could make your own Neptunia game...

Postby Alantor2013 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:10 am

Ghostdominion6 wrote:Even in the Armageddon, every side has a story. End of days does not spell the en- en- en- en- en- en- en-... 01000101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101100

/error_Doc;
/error_Load_Doc:"AbrgdLgd6.mk2";
/run_New!Doc:"Cave_IF_Prototype_Preview.html";

With a sharp ring, the guards surrounding IF literally explode into thin air, a few specks of dust all that remained of them. "W-What the hell?... Well, that's a freebie..." But who had annihilated them? Who had come to her aid?

Clutching her bleeding arm, the brunette slowly turned to look behind her...

"... Cave? C-Cave! Y-You helped me? But... Well, I'm not complaining! Our side or not, it's good to see ya." the battle-hardened veteran sighed somewhat-cheerfully, completely putting aside her fighting stance. "So, are ya... still with Vert? I-If not... I-I could really use your help..."

The SMD warrior looked at the brunette, her face giving away nothing; stoic as always. After a moment of silence, she took a single step forward.

THIRTY MINUTES EARLIER

"... It's too quiet. I don't like this." Cave stared out of the grand window of Leanbox castle, the very same that had led to Mina's demise a mere two weeks ago. The weather outside was drab and dreary, the rain pouring unnecessarily hard. She had made it back long before Lady Green Heart, who she was currently desperately waiting for... Any minute now...

Lyrica, standing a few feet behind the SMD warrior, stayed silent. With all that's happened, what could she say? Her mind was in shambles...

That wasn't about to get better any time soon.

"... Come on, Vert..." Cave whispered. Her mind quickly flashed to Chika, causing her to bite her lip with an odd sense of shame. All of this was Vert's fault... The least she could do was be prompt!

The rain poured down and down... No end in sight. If the warrior was a poetic woman, she'd have remarked how foreboding this all was.

"..."

All-consuming rain... And so, time dragged on...

Finally, after about fifteen agonizing minutes, a throng of figures entered the two girls' sights. Could it be... the returning Leanbox army? "Oh, that better be her," Cave groaned, slowly starting to walk away. Lyrica, however, wasn't so sure.

"H-Hey, C-Cave... I don't think that's Lady Vert..." Another close look at the soldiers, and she took note of a black flag in back... which was adorned by a leaf-shaped emblem. "... I-IF?! C-Cave, i-it's IF! Look at the flag! M-Maybe it's a peace treaty! IF is going to help us!"

The hardened warrior's curiosity was peaked. Indeed, that had to be IF's unit of the Lastation/Planeptune army. But a large flag? If this was a sneak attack, why would they brandish a giant target to shoot at? What was she thinking?...

5pb. was thrilled. "W-We have to go greet them! We have to-"

Crash!

In the blink of an eye, a small portion of the cheap glass window was once again shattered, the fragments scattering through the air. Cave watched in horror as an arrow pierced the sky, flying straight for the secret love of her life. It happened all too quick to react...

"!"

Lyrica's eyes were wide as she watched her short life play out before her. Concerts, friends, IF, adventures, travel, fighting evil, having fun... Her whole life in one single second!

Was this the end? Had the arrow pierced her flawless skin?

... It missed.

The projectile lightly grazed the pop idol's right cheek, drawing a speck of blood, but instead flew on and lodged itself into the back wall of the grand hall. Cave silently stared at that cruel, cruel arrow...

Cave stared... Cave stared... Cave stared...

Much as Lyrica's life flashed before her eyes, the SMD warrior saw her own flashbacks... though not of her entire life. No... She witnessed every sad moment that had fallen upon her this dreadful past year. All those horrible emotions... all those hours wasted despairing silently in her own mind... Screaming internally for the help that would never arrive...

Everything came crashing back to her instantly with Lyrica's close call with death.

The pop idol saw the look in her friend's eyes. "... C-Cave?"

The SMD warrior didn't give in to emotions easily, as we all know perfectly well by now. However... this was it. This was the spark... This was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back...

After all this time...

Cave finally snapped.

"C-Cave, n-no!" But it was too late; the hardened warrior pulled out her standard scissors... and split the blades in half, once again creating her makeshift pistols. She ran forward and blasted what remained of the glass, before leaping out of the window into the rain...

- IN DEVELOPMENT -

Holy... O_o
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:56 am

Alantor2013 wrote:
Ghostdominion6 wrote:
Spoiler:
Even in the Armageddon, every side has a story. End of days does not spell the en- en- en- en- en- en- en-... 01000101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101100

/error_Doc;
/error_Load_Doc:"AbrgdLgd6.mk2";
/run_New!Doc:"Cave_IF_Prototype_Preview.html";

With a sharp ring, the guards surrounding IF literally explode into thin air, a few specks of dust all that remained of them. "W-What the hell?... Well, that's a freebie..." But who had annihilated them? Who had come to her aid?

Clutching her bleeding arm, the brunette slowly turned to look behind her...

"... Cave? C-Cave! Y-You helped me? But... Well, I'm not complaining! Our side or not, it's good to see ya." the battle-hardened veteran sighed somewhat-cheerfully, completely putting aside her fighting stance. "So, are ya... still with Vert? I-If not... I-I could really use your help..."

The SMD warrior looked at the brunette, her face giving away nothing; stoic as always. After a moment of silence, she took a single step forward.

THIRTY MINUTES EARLIER

"... It's too quiet. I don't like this." Cave stared out of the grand window of Leanbox castle, the very same that had led to Mina's demise a mere two weeks ago. The weather outside was drab and dreary, the rain pouring unnecessarily hard. She had made it back long before Lady Green Heart, who she was currently desperately waiting for... Any minute now...

Lyrica, standing a few feet behind the SMD warrior, stayed silent. With all that's happened, what could she say? Her mind was in shambles...

That wasn't about to get better any time soon.

"... Come on, Vert..." Cave whispered. Her mind quickly flashed to Chika, causing her to bite her lip with an odd sense of shame. All of this was Vert's fault... The least she could do was be prompt!

The rain poured down and down... No end in sight. If the warrior was a poetic woman, she'd have remarked how foreboding this all was.

"..."

All-consuming rain... And so, time dragged on...

Finally, after about fifteen agonizing minutes, a throng of figures entered the two girls' sights. Could it be... the returning Leanbox army? "Oh, that better be her," Cave groaned, slowly starting to walk away. Lyrica, however, wasn't so sure.

"H-Hey, C-Cave... I don't think that's Lady Vert..." Another close look at the soldiers, and she took note of a black flag in back... which was adorned by a leaf-shaped emblem. "... I-IF?! C-Cave, i-it's IF! Look at the flag! M-Maybe it's a peace treaty! IF is going to help us!"

The hardened warrior's curiosity was peaked. Indeed, that had to be IF's unit of the Lastation/Planeptune army. But a large flag? If this was a sneak attack, why would they brandish a giant target to shoot at? What was she thinking?...

5pb. was thrilled. "W-We have to go greet them! We have to-"

Crash!

In the blink of an eye, a small portion of the cheap glass window was once again shattered, the fragments scattering through the air. Cave watched in horror as an arrow pierced the sky, flying straight for the secret love of her life. It happened all too quick to react...

"!"

Lyrica's eyes were wide as she watched her short life play out before her. Concerts, friends, IF, adventures, travel, fighting evil, having fun... Her whole life in one single second!

Was this the end? Had the arrow pierced her flawless skin?

... It missed.

The projectile lightly grazed the pop idol's right cheek, drawing a speck of blood, but instead flew on and lodged itself into the back wall of the grand hall. Cave silently stared at that cruel, cruel arrow...

Cave stared... Cave stared... Cave stared...

Much as Lyrica's life flashed before her eyes, the SMD warrior saw her own flashbacks... though not of her entire life. No... She witnessed every sad moment that had fallen upon her this dreadful past year. All those horrible emotions... all those hours wasted despairing silently in her own mind... Screaming internally for the help that would never arrive...

Everything came crashing back to her instantly with Lyrica's close call with death.

The pop idol saw the look in her friend's eyes. "... C-Cave?"

The SMD warrior didn't give in to emotions easily, as we all know perfectly well by now. However... this was it. This was the spark... This was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back...

After all this time...

Cave finally snapped.

"C-Cave, n-no!" But it was too late; the hardened warrior pulled out her standard scissors... and split the blades in half, once again creating her makeshift pistols. She ran forward and blasted what remained of the glass, before leaping out of the window into the rain...

- IN DEVELOPMENT -

Holy... O_o

For the love of all things, PLEASE don't quote giant walls of text in full.

RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RED-chan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:57 am

Like I said a thousand times, if I could make my own Neptunia game...

Red Heart, Blue Heart, Pink Heart, Crimson Heart and Azure Heart (if Rei isn't Blue Heart!) would be the next Goddesses to be added to the next main game. Image

They'll eventually do it, right, RIGHT?!
Hear me out! This line will stay in my sig until Compile Heart adds Red Heart,
Blue Heart, Pink Heart and Green Sister to the Hyperdimension Neptunia series!

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:09 am

RED-chan wrote:Like I said a thousand times, if I could make my own Neptunia game...

Red Heart, Blue Heart, Pink Heart, Crimson Heart and Azure Heart (if Rei isn't Blue Heart!) would be the next Goddesses to be added to the next main game. Image

Who are they?

RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RED-chan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:36 am

Characters that has yet to be added!

If we can have Orange, surely we can have those. :lol:

kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Postby kuletxcore » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:36 am

Porecomesis wrote:
RED-chan wrote:Like I said a thousand times, if I could make my own Neptunia game...

Who are they?

>RED
>iF
>Compa
Spoiler:
alt: Compa Heart

>Crimson is a shade of red.
>Azure is a shade of Blue.

RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RED-chan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:57 am

Nooooope.

Doesn't count since they're not goddesses. :<

Well, I'll just wait for the next game lol. They always add at least one new Goddess in each new game.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:29 am

I just want them to revisit what they did in Victory someday. That'd be a great era to do with a new cast rather than altering an existing one for their needs. If Neptunia's Dreamcast and Mega Drive can be new characters, why not its PS1, SNES, and Xbox too?

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:52 am

Seventh wrote:I just want them to revisit what they did in Victory someday. That'd be a great era to do with a new cast rather than altering an existing one for their needs. If Neptunia's Dreamcast and Mega Drive can be new characters, why not its PS1, SNES, and Xbox too?

Because they're not Planeptune
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:30 am

This all reminds me that I have three ideas yet to be published. I think one involved an Azure Heart. Jesus, I don't even remember what I wrote.
Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:56 am

vampko wrote:
Seventh wrote:I just want them to revisit what they did in Victory someday. That'd be a great era to do with a new cast rather than altering an existing one for their needs. If Neptunia's Dreamcast and Mega Drive can be new characters, why not its PS1, SNES, and Xbox too?
This is a hypothetical thread where we have things like Red Heart, dammit, let me have this! :cry:

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Or you know, the Gameboy! (Me want badly.)
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:14 pm

vampko wrote:

OW, that hurt...

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:32 am

Clearly, either Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft needs to go under so Sega can stop being the special snowflake that always gets to be the main character of these game crossover things. Either that or Atari needs to get off its lazy ass and remind the world that it too used to be a major game console thingy. Quit bawlin' in the corner and git crackin', Rei. :mrgreen:

...Aside from how when I think about it hard enough that adds another layer to the Sega MCs of Neptunia fighting her, if I could make some Nep thing or other mayhaps Rei could have a starring role. Maybe her efforts to make up for the trouble she caused inadvertently cause an incident because clumsiness and it's up to her to stop it since she accidentally caused it? Like...

"Dammit Rei, why'd you have to go and accidentally release ET from its millenia-long slumber?! GO STOP IT YOU KLUTZ! :evil: "

"S-S-Sorry! I'm sorry! I-I will! ...Oh man, I'm gonna die... :cry: "
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:58 am

It would be nice if Rei became playable in a future game. I mean, in the very first game and Victory/Re;Birth 3 (and to a small, brief extent Re;Birth 1) the CPUs were your enemies, but they became playable allies later on. Why can't the same happen for Rei? :(

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”