FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: YES or NO Thread

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:03 am

Excelsia wrote:
Spoiler:
FireDatPrinneh wrote:Would you like it if there was an underwater dungeon in Neptunia where only in that dungeon alone, they're turned into mermaids?

If nothing else, it would give the girls an excuse to wear their swimsuits. Aside from the one dungeon in Planeptune (Leggo Island or something?), there aren't any sea-side/island dungeons.

I don't know about you, but I feel weird having them wear their swimsuits in a dank cave, a musty old factory, on some mountain trail, or in the middle of a forest.

With a game as fanservicey as Neptunia, I'm actually surprised there aren't more beach-like places.

Spoiler:
Well, unlike in Tales of the Abyss(Or Symphonia, or Vesperia, or any other Tales of title after Destiny 2) where you can have your characters wear swimsuits ON A SNOWY MOUNTAIN or IN A DESERT!(Actually, they might have a reason to wear such clothes in the desert, right?)

Infamist
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Infamist » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:20 am

Seventh wrote:Sure I would, but only if it applies to everyone and in all forms.

Same question but with lamias.

Sure since lamias are fine too, although I can't help but wonder who they'll be fighting in said form...fake heroes perhaps? :lol:

Anywho, would you like to see a 3D Neptunia platformer? (Apologies if this has been asked before.)

Neptune
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Neptune » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Infamist wrote:
Seventh wrote:Sure I would, but only if it applies to everyone and in all forms.

Same question but with lamias.

Sure since lamias are fine too, although I can't help but wonder who they'll be fighting in said form...fake heroes perhaps? :lol:

Anywho, would you like to see a 3D Neptunia platformer? (Apologies if this has been asked before.)

YES! I would love to see that so very-berry much! That would be more along the lines of a next gen consoles. However, I doubt NIS America, Compile heart, and Idea Factory would focus on Ps4 as of now since things are mainly for PS3 as of now.

Would you like to see a brand new Neptunia game with a brand new story and is for Ps4/PS3?
Spoiler:
ImageFriends. Something you never realize till it's gone. And something that cheers you on when you're down!

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Yes. But only if it isn't another 'alternate universe' type of deal.

There are far too many different continuities as it is already. There's the original HDN, the Mk2 & Victory universe, the Re;Birth universe, then there's Neptunia PP, and now Noire's game.

If another main console Neptunia game comes out, I would hope it would at least follow the Mk2/Victory continuity.

And speaking of... if a new Neptunia game is released following Mk2/Victory, would you like to see Rei as a playable character since she's now on the protagonists' side?

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Ex wrote:There are far too many different continuities as it is already. There's the original HDN, the Mk2 & Victory universe, the Re;Birth universe, then there's Neptunia PP, and now Noire's game.

Spinoffs are spinoffs and remakes, and HDN is irrelevant. All that matters is the main games, they can do what they want elsewhere (that doesn't mean you have to like it, but that's not my point).

Plus an alternate dimension within a continuity that already has them isn't the same as adding another continuity.

To answer the question, no unless it was a Rei from another dimension where she was still, well, you know. The current Reis shouldn't do that.

Would you be okay with Brave coming back and becoming an ally of Lastation?

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Brave coming back, yes, but as an ally, it depends.

Would you like it if swimming was available in Neptunia, along with water levels?

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Probably not, since I can only see it as a gimmick, really--one that would no doubt be abused to look up the girls' skirts, or look down their cleavage as their bust jiggles from the swimming animations.

I still think an aquatic-type dungeon would be cool, though.

Do you wish that Victory or the Neptunia anime had told us what Rei's 'divine name' was instead of leaving it up to speculation?

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:42 am

Excelsia wrote:Probably not, since I can only see it as a gimmick, really--one that would no doubt be abused to look up the girls' skirts, or look down their cleavage as their bust jiggles from the swimming animations.

I still think an aquatic-type dungeon would be cool, though.

Do you wish that Victory or the Neptunia anime had told us what Rei's 'divine name' was instead of leaving it up to speculation?

Is that a trick question? Of course! Why would they need to hide it in the first place anyway?

Would you buy a Neptunia smoothie if it was made from Neptune's favorite puddings? And without her knowing it was her puddings?

Infamist
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Infamist » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:42 am

Nah, I'm not a big fan of pudding in the first place so having a smoothie made of them wouldn't interest me.

Would you be willing to buy an illegal disc from the Black Market (or Pirachu) if you knew it contained a Clone CPU (or 'Fake Heart' if you will) in it?

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:58 pm

It might be tempting at first, but probably not. If their behavior in the game was any indication, the 'Fake Heart' would try to kill me as soon as she was released from the disc.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were more people who created high-quality costume canvas textures to use?

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Hell yes! I would kill for more Kamen Rider ones besides Faiz of all things.

Here's an easy one. Anyone know if that function will be included in the RB games?

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Seventh wrote:Hell yes! I would kill for more Kamen Rider ones besides Faiz of all things.

Here's an easy one. Anyone know if that function will be included in the RB games?

Reviving the old, forgotten threads here.

No, not really.

Would you like it if the CPUs can actually use their flight abilities in dungeons to reach hard-to-reach places?

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:55 pm

... Depends on how well implemented it is. Yes if it's fun platforming, no if it's overly complicated or just "hit a button to watch them fly."

Would you play a Neptunia spinoff entirely about personified games like in Noire's game?

But with no CPUs.

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:58 pm

It would depend on how original/interesting the characters were. If they were just as good as some of the Makers, then I don't see why not.

I tried bringing this up in the General Discussion thread, but--wouldn't it be nice if Leanbox and Lastation had cityscape dungeon stages like Planeptune (downtown areas) and Lowee (Blanc's japanese basilicom) do?

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Seventh wrote:... Depends on how well implemented it is. Yes if it's fun platforming, no if it's overly complicated or just "hit a button to watch them fly."

Would you play a Neptunia spinoff entirely about personified games like in Noire's game?

But with no CPUs.

Totally yes! But you know what would make it better? MORE MAKERS! :lol:

Excelsia wrote:Wouldn't it be cool if Leanbox and Lastation had cityscape dungeon stages like Planeptune (downtown areas) and Lowee (Blanc's japanese basilicom) do?

Yes, please!

Would you play a Neptunia spinoff where Gamindustri is in a war with it's alternate world, Workindustri, complete with the opposite interpretations of the characters?
Spoiler:
Get it? Since Gamindustri is a world where people progress through gaming while Workindustri is a world where people progress through working.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”