What would you do?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
Neptunia Fan
Majin
Majin
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 pm
Location: Gamindustri

What would you do?

Postby Neptunia Fan » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Okay, so this is how this works. You have to post what you would do in a certain situation, and come up with a question for the next person. Alright, I'll start.

What would you do if Sadie was coming after you? :shock:
Image

Image

User avatar
Nicolas Crossworth
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Feasting Upon the Flesh of the Fallen Angels

Re: What would you do?

Postby Nicolas Crossworth » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 pm

I'd defend my chastity valiantly.

What would you do if you used a CPU memory core and turned into a monster?
Narrator wrote:Firmly grasping her limp arm, she steadied her breath and counted to three. She just had to pull hard, right? It wasn’t like she needed to be a professional to—
CRACK
—Oh my god she actually did it.

User avatar
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9528
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Name: Walter
Contact:

Re: What would you do?

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:12 pm

I would try to live out my life the best I could.

What would you do if Neptune caught you making out with Nepgear?
Image
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Nicolas Crossworth
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Feasting Upon the Flesh of the Fallen Angels

Re: What would you do?

Postby Nicolas Crossworth » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm

I'd ask her to join in.

What would you do if Anonydeath was interested in you?
Narrator wrote:Firmly grasping her limp arm, she steadied her breath and counted to three. She just had to pull hard, right? It wasn’t like she needed to be a professional to—
CRACK
—Oh my god she actually did it.

User avatar
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9528
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Name: Walter
Contact:

Re: What would you do?

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 pm

I would never change out of my clothes again.

What would you do if Dogoos were surrounding you, no one was there to help, and you were defenseless?
Image
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Nicolas Crossworth
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Feasting Upon the Flesh of the Fallen Angels

Re: What would you do?

Postby Nicolas Crossworth » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 pm

I'd tear them apart with my teeth and eat them.

What would you do if you could ride a horse-bird?
Narrator wrote:Firmly grasping her limp arm, she steadied her breath and counted to three. She just had to pull hard, right? It wasn’t like she needed to be a professional to—
CRACK
—Oh my god she actually did it.

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13261
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: What would you do?

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:32 pm

I wouldn't ride the horsebird.

What would you do if Neptune was falling towards you?

User avatar
Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:36 am

Re: What would you do?

Postby Excelsia » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:40 pm

I'd get the hell out of dodge; something Neptunia characters don't seem to understand.

What would you do if you needed medical care and Compa was assigned as your nurse?

User avatar
Nicolas Crossworth
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Feasting Upon the Flesh of the Fallen Angels

Re: What would you do?

Postby Nicolas Crossworth » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:48 pm

I'd get her away from bondages.

What if you broke Iffy's phone?
Narrator wrote:Firmly grasping her limp arm, she steadied her breath and counted to three. She just had to pull hard, right? It wasn’t like she needed to be a professional to—
CRACK
—Oh my god she actually did it.

User avatar
FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4573
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:54 pm
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: What would you do?

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:57 am

I'd run away as far as I can if she comes running after my skin, but if she's crying like a baby, I'll try my best to cheer her up.(Or just buy her a new one, granted I have the money to buy it)

What would you do if you accidentally broke one of Plutie's toys?

User avatar
Nicolas Crossworth
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Feasting Upon the Flesh of the Fallen Angels

Re: What would you do?

Postby Nicolas Crossworth » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:11 am

I'd break them some more.

What would you do if Peashy tackled you?
Narrator wrote:Firmly grasping her limp arm, she steadied her breath and counted to three. She just had to pull hard, right? It wasn’t like she needed to be a professional to—
CRACK
—Oh my god she actually did it.

User avatar
maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:10 pm
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Re: What would you do?

Postby maykite88 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:34 am

If I am not unconscious from the tackle, then probably get her off me.

What would you do if you stumbled into a room where Sadie was "punishing" Noire?

User avatar
Nicolas Crossworth
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Feasting Upon the Flesh of the Fallen Angels

Re: What would you do?

Postby Nicolas Crossworth » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:37 am

I'd grab my camera and set up a paid live streaming.

What would you do if all the Neptunias were genderbent?
Narrator wrote:Firmly grasping her limp arm, she steadied her breath and counted to three. She just had to pull hard, right? It wasn’t like she needed to be a professional to—
CRACK
—Oh my god she actually did it.

User avatar
FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4573
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:54 pm
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: What would you do?

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:21 am

I'd... be terrified as hell and run away, I guess.

What would you do if you came into Uni's room when she was getting dressed/undressed?

User avatar
Nicolas Crossworth
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Feasting Upon the Flesh of the Fallen Angels

Re: What would you do?

Postby Nicolas Crossworth » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:23 am

I'd grab a wandering Ploot and lock them up together.

What would you do if you were to be Gamindustri's chosen one?
Narrator wrote:Firmly grasping her limp arm, she steadied her breath and counted to three. She just had to pull hard, right? It wasn’t like she needed to be a professional to—
CRACK
—Oh my god she actually did it.


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 11 guests