Make a Neptunia villain!

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13260
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Hey everybody. Just felt like making this thread where anyone and everyone can make a hypothetical villain for the Neptunia series. From the Hero Killers to the jokes, the morbid to the whimsical, all is acceptable here. All entries can be as detailed as you like.

I'll go first:

Feit

Appearance: Feit is a male around about seventeen years old. He wears a purple jacket, dark purple pants, a white shirt and black shoes. When he's ready to fight, he'll roll up his sleeves and wear black fingerless gloves. He also has blonde hair and brown eyes.

History: His history is... very odd. His memories are completely inconsistent with all records across Gamindustri. By all indications, he only existed since a day or two ago.

One day, he's running late for whatever anime males run late for and he collides with Neptune, making her drop her ice cream. One thing lead to another and Neptune calls him 'Fake' (a completely underwhelming nickname but Feit is nothing if not easily bruised), making him call her 'Neptunia'. Thus, the two of them became the most vicious rivals in all of Gamindustri's history and everyone else is wondering what the hell happened. Even Arfoire is like "Dudes, chill".

Personality: Feit is a genuinely heroic person. He hates seeing people in pain and he hates suffering and sadism. However, his rivalry with Neptune pierces through all heroism and common sense. This is why he often ends up helping the villains. He's also extremely sensitive; 'Fake' nickname aside, he also howls in pain when he so much as steps on his own heel. Also, he loves eggplants. To a disturbing degree (it's common knowledge amongst the Neptunia Villain League that he [accidentally] made Trick and Anonydeath cry on one occasion).

Powers and abilities: Feit is an anomalous existence, a bit like Arfoire in the Ultradimension. However, his anomalies manifest differently; he literally has the power to warp reality. However, he sucks so much at it that the best he can do is rattle the space-time continuum enough to make it burst out of agitation from his antics and he can only do this at close range. He can use this to launch enemies but it also changes his lottery number when it was the winner.

He has a variety of special attacks at his disposal, including but not limited to:

    Wet Willy: He jumps on the enemy's back and the rest is self-evident. The enemy is then grossed out and may miss a turn. However, no one wants to waste time programming all that so they're just paralysed.

    Rubber Band: Feit prepares to fire a rubber band into the enemy's eyes. While the enemy's eyes are clamped shut, he winds up a punch with warping power and launches them away.

    Eggplant Gun: After he discovered Neptune's weakness to eggplants, Feit acquired a water blaster and filled it with eggplant juice. Instant death to IF and Neptune, completely useless on anyone and anything else.

    Mega Hand of Redeath: Using his power, he launches an enemy into space. He then pulls out a cybernetic racket to telekinetically control an arm-shaped satellite holding a massive tennis racket to whack the enemy back onto the battlefield. It's devastating.

Quotes:
Feit: This is where you die, NeptuNIA!
Neptune: Not on my phone clock, FAKE!
Feit: Neptunia!
Neptune: Fake!
Feit: NEPTUNIA!
Neptune: FAKE!
Feit: NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!
Neptune: NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!
*they blow raspberries at each other*
Noire: ... Are you two for real?
Feit: Taste my eggplant blaster! *fires his water pistol at Purple Heart*
Purple Heart: AAAAAAAH!
Feit: :shock:
Black Heart: :o
White Heart: :lol:
Feit: :?
Purple Heart: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! *curls up and whimpers*
Green Heart: Well... that was embarrassing.
Feit: Indeed. Also, HA! *sprays the other CPUs with eggplant juice*
The CPUs: -_-
Feit: ... Huh. It worked on her.
Green Heart: So it did. *revs drill*

User avatar
killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2498
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby killer9i1994 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:19 am

*Round of Applause*

How the hell do you come up with this stuff, Pore? That was awesome.
Image

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13260
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:10 am

killer9i1994 wrote:*Round of Applause*

How the hell do you come up with this stuff, Pore? That was awesome.

Because I am a god of writing. :D

User avatar
FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4573
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:54 pm
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:13 am

Dammit! My 2 hours worth of ideas about a villain, gone! Dammit, Google Chrome! Why do you always have to log me out automatically at 6 pm sharp for every website I had an account of except for Youtube? Why, Google Chrome, why? I hate you!

User avatar
Red-Drive
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1163
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Netherworld.

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Red-Drive » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:24 am

*Falls on side and laughs uncontrollably* That was GOLD!

Very well done, Pore.
Proud affiliate of Planeptune and Lastation~

My 3DS Friend Code: 0216-1298-2938 | Name: Red

Little Brother's 3DS Friend Code: 1547-6245-0544 | Name: Chase

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Zdood » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Must... not... advertise... must... not... oh fuck it. Here's a villain I intend on using in my fanfic in the future. Assuming I can actually manage to get that far. Consider it a preview, I guess. A (relatively?) spoiler-less one that you'll all have probably looooong forgotten by the time he actually shows up. Again, assuming I can actually get there.

...Damn you for tempting me, Pore. :x
Spoiler:
:P


Anyways...

DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY

Appearance: A Roc (remember the big bird enemies from V?) with the coloring of a bald eagle, with armor bearing the colors of the American flag. Unlike other Rocs, he also has arms and hands.

History: A genetic experiment created by an apostle of an Eldritch Abomination representing the greed of video game companies to serve as a soldier. He is part of a Quirky Miniboss Squad featuring other genetic experiments, all named after forms of currency.

Personality: A hammy individual who embodies Eagleland - or, more accurately, AMERICAAA, FUCK YEAH - to an utterly absurd degree. Absolutely convinced that he's fighting for JUSTICE and tends to shout things at the top of his lungs in the most emphatic manner possible. Hates Soviets, Communists, Soviet Communists, those FILTHY NAZIS, those DEPRAVED, PERVERTED ASIANESE AND THEIR PEDOBAIT WOMEN, and basically anything he perceives as non-American. Hates Neptune and Blanc for being "DAMNABLE ASIANESE JAILBAIT" and refuses to call them anything but that or similar things. Doesn't seem to mind Noire and has a creepy infatuation with Vert, calling her a "TRUE AMERICAN WOMAN."

...Oh, and demands to be called DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY. Not 'Dollar,' not 'Dollar, Defender of the American Way,' but DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY, in ALL CAPS and bolded, italicized, or both. Not saying his name properly will probably get you killed.

Powers and Abilities: DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY is a combat nut. To this end, he keeps several weapons on his person at all times with which he can kill things, these weapons apparently residing in some kind of personal hammerspace. These include a missile launcher, a bazooka, a few pistols, a gatling gun, grenades, and Goddess knows what else. He can also pluck his feathers and turn them into swords (sabers, to be precise). Also he can fly, obviously. He's a Roc, after all. His mighty shouting is practically a weapon in itself as well.

Some of his Skills include...
  • DUAL SABERS OF DEMOCRACY: Plucks some of his feathers, transforms them into swords, and proceeds to attempt to cut his enemies to shreds.
  • MISSILE LAUNCHER OF JUSTICE: Pulls out a missile launcher and... well, take a wild guess.
  • BAZOOKA OF FREEDOM: These are probably self-explanatory by now.
  • ALMIGHTY ASSAULT OF ULTIMATE PATRIOTISM: Takes out all his weapons at once, apparently levitating them with sheer willpower, and proceeds to use them all simultaneously to nuke every enemy he can reach. Think Gilgamesh of Fate/Stay Night (and related series) and his Gate Of Babylon, except performed by a completely insane Roc who has far, far too many weapons (mostly of the high-tech variety) to play with.
Note: Extraneous descriptive words subject to being changed on a whim.

Quotes:
Dollar (please don't tell him that I'm not calling him by his 'proper' name. I wanna live, dude!): TRANSFORM INTO YOUR HDD FORM, PEDOBAIT!
Neptune: Why should I? Well, okay, I know why I should, but since you're being kind of a jerk and not asking nicely, I'm not sure I wanna. And stop calling me and my sexy bod pedobait!
Dollar: THEN STOP BEING PEDOBAIT! Damn Asianese and your sicko fetishes... WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE NORMAL FETISHES?!
Neptune (sweatdropping): Okaaay, I'm gonna ignore that first sentence there. Anyway, aren't fetishes weird by definition?
Dollar: SILENCE YOU FILTHY PERVERT!
Neptune (deadpan expression): ... *goes HDD*


Dollar: *staring at Vert*
Vert: ...What? You're giving me a rather intense look...
Dollar: *turns toward and glares at Neptune and Blanc* YOU TWO PIECES OF FILTHY LOLICON EYE CANDY SEE THIS?! *points at Vert* This is a proper woman! Why can't you depraved Asianese bumfucks have more women like this?! MORE TRUE AMERICAN WOMEN WITH PROPER MEASUREMENTS?! PROPER AGE?!
Nep & Blanc: *incomprehensible rage noises* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Vert: ... I know that was meant as a compliment towards me, and yet despite that somehow I feel rather insulted... I suppose it is because it is coming from such a boorish individual as you. *readies weapon*
Noire: I have to admit, it's kind of nice to see Neptune be the one getting all flustered and even flying into a rage for once, considering what she's usually like. That aside, time to take you down! *readies weapon*
Dollar: Bring it on, you Asianese fetish fuel! I'll show you... *pulls out dual sabers* THE AWESOME POWER OF DEMOCRACY!
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

User avatar
FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4573
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:54 pm
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Zdood wrote:Must... not... advertise... must... not... oh fuck it. Here's a villain I intend on using in my fanfic in the future. Assuming I can actually manage to get that far. Consider it a preview, I guess. A (relatively?) spoiler-less one that you'll all have probably looooong forgotten by the time he actually shows up. Again, assuming I can actually get there.

...Damn you for tempting me, Pore. :x
Spoiler:
:P


Anyways...

DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY

Appearance: A Roc (remember the big bird enemies from V?) with the coloring of a bald eagle, with armor bearing the colors of the American flag. Unlike other Rocs, he also has arms and hands.

History: A genetic experiment created by an apostle of an Eldritch Abomination representing the greed of video game companies to serve as a soldier. He is part of a Quirky Miniboss Squad featuring other genetic experiments, all named after forms of currency.

Personality: A hammy individual who embodies Eagleland - or, more accurately, AMERICAAA, FUCK YEAH - to an utterly absurd degree. Absolutely convinced that he's fighting for JUSTICE and tends to shout things at the top of his lungs in the most emphatic manner possible. Hates Soviets, Communists, Soviet Communists, those FILTHY NAZIS, those DEPRAVED, PERVERTED ASIANESE AND THEIR PEDOBAIT WOMEN, and basically anything he perceives as non-American. Hates Neptune and Blanc for being "DAMNABLE ASIANESE JAILBAIT" and refuses to call them anything but that or similar things. Doesn't seem to mind Noire and has a creepy infatuation with Vert, calling her a "TRUE AMERICAN WOMAN."

...Oh, and demands to be called DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY. Not 'Dollar,' not 'Dollar, Defender of the American Way,' but DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY, in ALL CAPS and bolded, italicized, or both. Not saying his name properly will probably get you killed.

Powers and Abilities: DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY is a combat nut. To this end, he keeps several weapons on his person at all times with which he can kill things, these weapons apparently residing in some kind of personal hammerspace. These include a missile launcher, a bazooka, a few pistols, a gatling gun, grenades, and Goddess knows what else. He can also pluck his feathers and turn them into swords (sabers, to be precise). Also he can fly, obviously. He's a Roc, after all. His mighty shouting is practically a weapon in itself as well.

Some of his Skills include...
  • DUAL SABERS OF DEMOCRACY: Plucks some of his feathers, transforms them into swords, and proceeds to attempt to cut his enemies to shreds.
  • MISSILE LAUNCHER OF JUSTICE: Pulls out a missile launcher and... well, take a wild guess.
  • BAZOOKA OF FREEDOM: These are probably self-explanatory by now.
  • ALMIGHTY ASSAULT OF ULTIMATE PATRIOTISM: Takes out all his weapons at once, apparently levitating them with sheer willpower, and proceeds to use them all simultaneously to nuke every enemy he can reach. Think Gilgamesh of Fate/Stay Night (and related series) and his Gate Of Babylon, except performed by a completely insane Roc who has far, far too many weapons (mostly of the high-tech variety) to play with.
Note: Extraneous descriptive words subject to being changed on a whim.

Quotes:
Dollar (please don't tell him that I'm not calling him by his 'proper' name. I wanna live, dude!): TRANSFORM INTO YOUR HDD FORM, PEDOBAIT!
Neptune: Why should I? Well, okay, I know why I should, but since you're being kind of a jerk and not asking nicely, I'm not sure I wanna. And stop calling me and my sexy bod pedobait!
Dollar: THEN STOP BEING PEDOBAIT! Damn Asianese and your sicko fetishes... WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE NORMAL FETISHES?!
Neptune (sweatdropping): Okaaay, I'm gonna ignore that first sentence there. Anyway, aren't fetishes weird by definition?
Dollar: SILENCE YOU FILTHY PERVERT!
Neptune (deadpan expression): ... *goes HDD*


Dollar: *staring at Vert*
Vert: ...What? You're giving me a rather intense look...
Dollar: *turns toward and glares at Neptune and Blanc* YOU TWO PIECES OF FILTHY LOLICON EYE CANDY SEE THIS?! *points at Vert* This is a proper woman! Why can't you depraved Asianese bumfucks have more women like this?! MORE TRUE AMERICAN WOMEN WITH PROPER MEASUREMENTS?! PROPER AGE?!
Nep & Blanc: *incomprehensible rage noises* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Vert: ... I know that was meant as a compliment towards me, and yet despite that somehow I feel rather insulted... I suppose it is because it is coming from such a boorish individual as you. *readies weapon*
Noire: I have to admit, it's kind of nice to see Neptune be the one getting all flustered and even flying into a rage for once, considering what she's usually like. That aside, time to take you down! *readies weapon*
Dollar: Bring it on, you Asianese fetish fuel! I'll show you... *pulls out dual sabers* THE AWESOME POWER OF DEMOCRACY!

I... think he's got some mental issues here, Ze dood.

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Zdood » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:10 pm

...Is there any particular reason you decided to quote the whole thing? XD

Anyways,

I... think he's got some mental issues here, Ze dood.


Gee, ya think? XD
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13260
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Zdood wrote:Must... not... advertise... must... not... oh fuck it. Here's a villain I intend on using in my fanfic in the future. Assuming I can actually manage to get that far. Consider it a preview, I guess. A (relatively?) spoiler-less one that you'll all have probably looooong forgotten by the time he actually shows up. Again, assuming I can actually get there.

...Damn you for tempting me, Pore. :x

8-)

Zdood wrote:
Spoiler:
Anyways...

DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY

Appearance: A Roc (remember the big bird enemies from V?) with the coloring of a bald eagle, with armor bearing the colors of the American flag. Unlike other Rocs, he also has arms and hands.

History: A genetic experiment created by an apostle of an Eldritch Abomination representing the greed of video game companies to serve as a soldier. He is part of a Quirky Miniboss Squad featuring other genetic experiments, all named after forms of currency.

Personality: A hammy individual who embodies Eagleland - or, more accurately, AMERICAAA, FUCK YEAH - to an utterly absurd degree. Absolutely convinced that he's fighting for JUSTICE and tends to shout things at the top of his lungs in the most emphatic manner possible. Hates Soviets, Communists, Soviet Communists, those FILTHY NAZIS, those DEPRAVED, PERVERTED ASIANESE AND THEIR PEDOBAIT WOMEN, and basically anything he perceives as non-American. Hates Neptune and Blanc for being "DAMNABLE ASIANESE JAILBAIT" and refuses to call them anything but that or similar things. Doesn't seem to mind Noire and has a creepy infatuation with Vert, calling her a "TRUE AMERICAN WOMAN."

...Oh, and demands to be called DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY. Not 'Dollar,' not 'Dollar, Defender of the American Way,' but DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY, in ALL CAPS and bolded, italicized, or both. Not saying his name properly will probably get you killed.

Powers and Abilities: DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY is a combat nut. To this end, he keeps several weapons on his person at all times with which he can kill things, these weapons apparently residing in some kind of personal hammerspace. These include a missile launcher, a bazooka, a few pistols, a gatling gun, grenades, and Goddess knows what else. He can also pluck his feathers and turn them into swords (sabers, to be precise). Also he can fly, obviously. He's a Roc, after all. His mighty shouting is practically a weapon in itself as well.

Some of his Skills include...
  • DUAL SABERS OF DEMOCRACY: Plucks some of his feathers, transforms them into swords, and proceeds to attempt to cut his enemies to shreds.
  • MISSILE LAUNCHER OF JUSTICE: Pulls out a missile launcher and... well, take a wild guess.
  • BAZOOKA OF FREEDOM: These are probably self-explanatory by now.
  • ALMIGHTY ASSAULT OF ULTIMATE PATRIOTISM: Takes out all his weapons at once, apparently levitating them with sheer willpower, and proceeds to use them all simultaneously to nuke every enemy he can reach. Think Gilgamesh of Fate/Stay Night (and related series) and his Gate Of Babylon, except performed by a completely insane Roc who has far, far too many weapons (mostly of the high-tech variety) to play with.
Note: Extraneous descriptive words subject to being changed on a whim.

Quotes:
Dollar (please don't tell him that I'm not calling him by his 'proper' name. I wanna live, dude!): TRANSFORM INTO YOUR HDD FORM, PEDOBAIT!
Neptune: Why should I? Well, okay, I know why I should, but since you're being kind of a jerk and not asking nicely, I'm not sure I wanna. And stop calling me and my sexy bod pedobait!
Dollar: THEN STOP BEING PEDOBAIT! Damn Asianese and your sicko fetishes... WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE NORMAL FETISHES?!
Neptune (sweatdropping): Okaaay, I'm gonna ignore that first sentence there. Anyway, aren't fetishes weird by definition?
Dollar: SILENCE YOU FILTHY PERVERT!
Neptune (deadpan expression): ... *goes HDD*


Dollar: *staring at Vert*
Vert: ...What? You're giving me a rather intense look...
Dollar: *turns toward and glares at Neptune and Blanc* YOU TWO PIECES OF FILTHY LOLICON EYE CANDY SEE THIS?! *points at Vert* This is a proper woman! Why can't you depraved Asianese bumfucks have more women like this?! MORE TRUE AMERICAN WOMEN WITH PROPER MEASUREMENTS?! PROPER AGE?!
Nep & Blanc: *incomprehensible rage noises* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Vert: ... I know that was meant as a compliment towards me, and yet despite that somehow I feel rather insulted... I suppose it is because it is coming from such a boorish individual as you. *readies weapon*
Noire: I have to admit, it's kind of nice to see Neptune be the one getting all flustered and even flying into a rage for once, considering what she's usually like. That aside, time to take you down! *readies weapon*
Dollar: Bring it on, you Asianese fetish fuel! I'll show you... *pulls out dual sabers* THE AWESOME POWER OF DEMOCRACY!

Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of the 'Merica weapon from Saints Row IV? Lemme show ya:

Image

According to the Wiki, it has a light machine gun, sub machine gun, auto shotgun, heavy pistol, minigun, rocket launcher, flamethrower and a HUGE combat knife and you can alternate between the rocket launcher and flamethrower as alternate firing modes. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure the things also fires fireworks. Take a look here.

I just brought it up because I didn't think DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY's weapons were extravagant enough.

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Zdood » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:25 pm

No, I hadn't heard of it prior to your post. Looks and sounds awesome, though. XD

I guess you have a point on the extravagancy of DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY's weapons; I'll have to fix that. But that was just what was listed, anyway. He has more, and his employer can make him more, as well. After all, the motto of America is: "If the big guns fail, then bring out the BIGGER guns." ^^
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13260
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Zdood wrote:No, I hadn't heard of it prior to your post. Looks and sounds awesome, though. XD

I guess you have a point on the extravagancy of DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY's weapons; I'll have to fix that. But that was just what was listed, anyway. He has more, and his employer can make him more, as well. After all, the motto of America is: "If the big guns fail, then bring out the BIGGER guns." ^^

Maybe I'm just jaded but I'm not satisfied until I have a minigun that's as big as a car and shoots missiles and an automatic shotgun that completely wipes from existence everything five metres in front of me with every shot.

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Zdood » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:29 pm

You can never have enough overkill. ^^
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13260
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 am

Alright, I wanna make a new villain, especially one that acts as a bit of a foil towards Noire. Here we go (and it's a long one, so you've been warned):

Captain Noargh (his real name's Jack Smit)

Apperance: Unlike his predecessor, Noargh's black beard is kept shaven relatively short, leaving his jawbone covered like a thick carpet (and he has an equally thick moustache as well). His black hair is spiked up yet straightened back. He wears black boots and a long red coat marked with a horned skull and crossed rifles.

History: Well, Jack's history was not very pleasant. As a child at only eight years of age, he went with his family to a seaside resort one day. One fateful day, he found himself abducted by pirates and kept in their ship. For months, he had to endure whatever they threw at him. The abuse was horrendous and it pretty much broke the little boy.

If that wasn't enough, the vessel he was kept on got attacked. Explosions, screams, gunshots, swords, breaking wood, callous laughter echoed all around the poor boy, leaving him a crying ball in the corner of the room, hidden behind some boxes. Then a pirate from the other ship found him. Initially, he resisted as much as he could but, as it turns out, these pirates weren't all that bad. They took pity on him and took him on their ship, the Future Proof, and treated him like one of their own.

A year afterwards, Jack finally worked up the courage to ask to be taken back to his home to find his family again. He was very nervous at the possible backlash of such a question but they agreed. However, once he got home, he discovered his family had already moved. Disheartened but Captain Kraken, who took him along to help out with getting him back, even went so far as to find out where his family moved to and took him there. However, no matter how hard they looked, they couldn't find any of Jack's relatives. Kraken offered to help him search more but the heartbroken little boy couldn't take it anymore and gave up. Kraken then took him back to the ship and he lived his life as a pirate.

After a while, he began to overcome his despair and embrace his new lifestyle. Growing under Captain Kraken's guidance, Jack became an excellent pirate, strong and fast and fearless. After proving himself to be far beyond his peers, he inherited the Future Proof and became its new Captain, adopting the alias "Noargh". A top-tier pirate, his pillaging and raiding skills are second to none with his loyal crew.

But still, a part of him wishes to be reunited with his loved ones again...

Personality: Befitting of a pirate, Noargh is loud, boisterous and confident. Completely open with his emotions, nothing short of a Silence spell will keep him from expressing or acting on any opinion, desire or thought that crosses his mind. He cannot resist the call of adventure; when he hears of a new land or treasure, he simply must set sail for it.

He has a soft spot for children, thanks to his childhood. This also makes him more charitable that the usual pirate; his intention is to distribute most of the loot he finds with the common folk (apart from weapons and dangerous items, obviously). Furthermore, he will never kidnap or take on slaves. He is also fiercely loyal and loving to his crew; stealing from him will result in you walking the plank but that fate is desirable compared to what he would do to you if you harmed his pirates...

Powers and abilities: Captain Noargh has no inherent abilities or powers. However, he commands a feared crew of a massive ship equipped with the ability of limited flight and massive firepower. In addition, years of sailing have equipped him with several ancient artefacts including the Eye of the Storm (an orb that can control the winds). He is a very skilled swordsman that prioritises defence and is more than capable of fighting off multiple enemies. In addition, he is very adept with his laser blade blaster (who says pirates can't use futuristic weaponry?).

His special attacks consist partly of the following:

    Raging Tempest: Noargh uses his Eye of the Storm to call a lighting bolt on a single enemy, paralysing them and delivering massive amounts of damage.

    Cyclone Snap: A outward blast of wind blasts enemies away from Noargh. Causes knockback.

    Seed Snatcher: Noargh's parrot, Seed, flies over to the enemy and takes their weapons. No debuffs; this ability nullifies all of the character's stat upgrades from all of their equipment. It only affects one character at a time and it can be reversed by killing Seed (although Noargh will not take kindly to that).

    Devastation of Future Proof: Noargh calls upon his Future Proof and his crew to fly over and bombard the enemy. Massive AoE damage in addition to poison and Virus.

Quotes:
*Noargh and three of his pirates sit down at a bar and get their orders*
Bartender: So what'll it be?
Noargh: Strawberry milkshake and a biscuit.
*Other patrons, pirates themselves, begin sniggering. Noargh's companions look uneasy*
Patron 1: What a weed! Aren't you big enough o' a pirate to drink some grog?
Patron 2: Kraken mustn'ta given him special permission before 'e passed on his title, eh?
Noargh: Grog tastes revolting to me. I prefer the smoothness and taste of strawberry milkshakes.
*The other patrons get louder. Noargh's companions look at each other, embarrassed slightly.*
Patron 3: Well, lookit you! What sort o' cap'n can't hold his beer, eh? Kraken really shoulda checked harder on ya!
Patron 4: Ya mean t' tell me this is what passes fer a cap'n these days? Rubbish.
Bartender: *drops off the milkshake* All yours, Captain Noargh.
Noargh: *doesn't say a word as he sips his drink. The other patrons snigger again* So, if a pirate doesn't drink grog, he's not worthy as a pirate.
Patron 2: Duh! Grog's, like, the holy water o' pirates! Ya gotta drink it, it's like pirating law or somethin'.
Patron 4: Honestly, if ya don't drink grog, ya better be locked in Gamey Jolts' locker.
Noargh: *slams his mug against the counter and stands up fiercely* WELL, I THINK THAT'S BULLSHIT!
*The entire bar goes quiet. No one is laughing anymore. All eyes are on the Captain*
Noargh: What crap is this? You're not a pirate if you don't drink? Hate to tell you this but we're outcasts already! We're pirates! We sail outside the waters of the landmasses that reject us! We could just become honorary citizens at any time but we're not going to! The pirate life is for us! That bullshit status quo of theirs can go to hell for all I care! And now you're forcing me into yours? I didn't sign up for this to do what you told me to do, you crabs! I'm a pirate because I want to change shit!
*The patrons begin looking amongst themselves in thought. Noargh's companions exchange a smile*
Noargh: *holds up his mug* I am a pirate! I do what I want to do! Away from the slag that is the law and order of the landmasses, we make our own worlds! In my world, anyone can drink whatever they want! They can eat whatever they want! They can wear whatever they want and go wherever they want! To be a pirate is to be free! I don't drink grog because it takes like shark crap! I drink strawberry milkshakes because it tastes like heaven! And I'll keep drinking this milkshake even after the ocean runs dry because I am a pirate! I am not bound by any laws! And neither are you!
*the entire bar erupts into cheers*
*Noargh and Noire are standing face to face with their swords out*
Noargh: I'd hate to be you right now, CPU! Course, I'd always hate to be you.
Noire: What? I am a goddess of an entire nation! You're just a pirate! What could you possibly have that I don't?
Noargh: Freedom! I am Captain Noargh of the Future Proof, free to go wherever the wind takes me! You may be a goddess, girl, but you're more of a caged bird than I'll ever see!
Noire: W-What do you mean by that?
Noargh: Oh, all those gatherings I saw on the vids made me sick. Look at you! You're just bursting to talk with every schmit that walks in front of you but you don't say a word! You're such a scaredy-cat that you can't even say what you think!
Noire: I-I am not! I can say whatever I want!
Noargh: Course you can! Problem is, you won't! I even know how ya feel about Planeptune's CPU.
Noire: I-wh-buh-wh— WHAT?! I feel nothing for her!
Noargh: Bullshit! You're just dying to drag her into your room and make waves big enough to topple Basilicoms! But you'll never say it 'cause you think her rejection'll be like being shoved in an iron maiden for you! You're too afraid of sinking to even think of swimming!
Noire: SHUT UP! What do you know?! I operate under rules and standards of society! What could a delinquent like you know about making sure the status quo remains untainted?!
Noargh: I AM THE STATUS QUO! I MAKE MY RULES AND STANDARDS!

User avatar
Kokonoe
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4064
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cheeko Sands

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Kokonoe » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:57 pm

I don't want to reveal my villain until I get her final design drawn. -w-
I Nico nico need a life
---
3DS FC: 3582-8817-0453
PSN: luckydoglink
XBLive: Kokonoepuffs
NNID: KokonoePuffs
Please PM me if you add me

User avatar
killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2498
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby killer9i1994 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:00 pm

@Zdood:
I like your idea. Will he be anything like these two great men though? They scream patriotism.
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests