Make a Neptunia villain!

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Red-Drive
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Red-Drive » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Hmm... This looks entertaining... Time to post random stuff in here because I can!

Vincent

Appearance: Vincent is a young man who's roughly 21-22 years old. He tends to wear a blood-red button up (short sleeve) over a long-sleeve black shirt. He also wears black pants, usually with black and red shoes. He has blond hair and red eyes. His accessory of choice is generally his glasses.

History: Vincent used to work in Lastation as a member of the cyber security force. The work was tiresome, boring, and Noire's inhumane work hours did not help to mitigate Vincent's dissatisfaction with the job. After Anonydeath's successful hacking of Lastation's basilicom, Vincent purposefully took the blame for the incident and became a shut-in for two years after being fired.

One day, Vincent eventually met the infamous Anonydeath and after a short heart to heart, the two swiftly became friends. It was at some point after this that Anonydeath discovered that Vincent also had an incredible knack for science. With promises of a more interesting and entertaining world if he offered his talents to Anonydeath, the two formed an unusual partnership.

Personality: Vincent is a generally easy-going individual who often sees little point in fighting. If anything, he prefers to avoid it because it's "too tiresome." His empathy for others is relatively-low and that results in him having close to no problem with performing experiments on human test subjects- even if the possibility of the experiment being a failure is high. While he was initially horrified at the thought of experimenting on fellow human beings and had nightmares filled with their screams, he eventually snapped and gave in to the guilty pleasure he felt in fulfilling his various scientific inquiries- whether they be good or bad. Due to Noire's ridiculous work hours, Vincent's work ethic is insane- to the point where he will not sleep until a task that he considers doable within 24 hours is completed. This trait makes him surprisingly competent despite seeming so lazy, possessing a strong belief in preparation prior to the main event.

The blond's zeal for science is insanely high- bordering psychotic, once even plotting to dissect one of the CPU's mid-transformation so that he could find a scientific explanation as to how HDD works. Thankfully, Vincent is also very whimsical and will easily abandon a plan that's currently in-motion if he can be interested in something more "entertaining." After all, what Vincent really wants is for something to spark passion within him. He wants to feel what those who have a powerful drive towards a given goal feel and for that reason he is -much to their dismay- heavily interested in Noire and Uni.

Powers and Abilities: Vincent has no powers. The only ability he really has at his disposal is his incredible scientific prowess, which has allowed him to create equipment for combat with monsters and CPU's. Fully aware that he himself is no match for any one of the protagonists, most of Vincent's equipment centers around summoning bots to prevent the CPU's from going HDD or hindering the team's fighting abilities. Keeping with this theme, most of Vincent's attacks (whether they be specials or not) possess an emphasis on inflicting crippling status ailments and debuffs upon physical contact with his opponent.

Special Attacks:

Fighting Myself is too Tiring: Summons two HDD-sealing bots.

Huh? Oh, Right: Vincent will absent-mindedly drop a special bomb onto the battlefield without triggering it. Realizing this, he nonchalantly pulls out a gun and forces it to explode by shooting it. This attack can hit multiple characters.

Hacking Complete: Makes use of Planeptune's technology to hack into the sharicites of each nation and temporarily de-power them. This will immediately incapacitate a CPU and/or CPU Candidate.

Let's See What Makes You Tick: Straps his opponent to a steel table and performs several damaging experiments on them. This particular special attack leaves the target paralyzed.

Quotes:

Pending.
Proud affiliate of Planeptune and Lastation~

My 3DS Friend Code: 0216-1298-2938 | Name: Red

Little Brother's 3DS Friend Code: 1547-6245-0544 | Name: Chase

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:52 pm

@Pore

Looks like I'm not the only one who came up with a traditional swashbucklin' type pirate (as opposed to a technological one) as a villain. ^^

That said, I'm not sure if I should really post that idea now... I'll feel like I'm being redundant or ripping off Noargh or something... :?

@killer

Thanks. ^^ And maybe. XD

@RD

For some reason Mao and Dr.Stein come to mind. XD But that's fine; I like those kinds of chars. ^^
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Zdood wrote:@Pore

Looks like I'm not the only one who came up with a traditional swashbucklin' type pirate (as opposed to a technological one) as a villain. ^^

That said, I'm not sure if I should really post that idea now... I'll feel like I'm being redundant or ripping off Noargh or something... :?

Well, Noargh's a combination of both. Aesthetically, he sticks with the traditional swashbuckling. On the other hand, he'll use every scrap of sci-fi loot he pillages.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:41 pm

I meant 'technological' as in the way the term 'pirate' is most often used today; ie people that download without paying and such. Put another way: Arfy's followers. As far as I'm concerned Noargh is a traditional pirate who's just using some high-tech gear; he's certainly not some guy sitting at his computer not paying for things. ^^
Yeah, like that.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Zdood wrote:I meant 'technological' as in the way the term 'pirate' is most often used today; ie people that download without paying and such. Put another way: Arfy's followers. As far as I'm concerned Noargh is a traditional pirate who's just using some high-tech gear; he's certainly not some guy sitting at his computer not paying for things. ^^

Ah, okay. Well, he's also a pirate sort of in that sense in that he's taking loot that the commoners can't afford and distributes it amongst them (except for weapons, of course).

By the way, I know it's not America F*** Yeah but I was wondering what you think of this song for Dollar.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Ah, okay. Well, he's also a pirate sort of in that sense in that he's taking loot that the commoners can't afford and distributes it amongst them (except for weapons, of course).

I guess? I generally would only associate that sort of piracy with illegal downloading, but I guess Robin Hooding does have some shades of it when I think about it. XD

Porecomesis wrote:By the way, I know it's not America F*** Yeah but I was wondering what you think of this song for Dollar.

It's badass. ^^

...'Theme Music' or 'Boss Theme' should be one of the descriptors along with Appearance, History, Personality, Powers and Abilities, and Quotes, methinks. What say you? ^^
Yeah, like that.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Zdood wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:By the way, I know it's not America F*** Yeah but I was wondering what you think of this song for Dollar.

It's badass. ^^

...'Theme Music' or 'Boss Theme' should be one of the descriptors along with Appearance, History, Personality, Powers and Abilities, and Quotes, methinks. What say you? ^^

Well, I did say as much detail as you want. People can summarise their villains in a single paragraph if they want to. Hell, a single sentence will do.

Add or leave out as much as you want, people.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:58 pm

What would Feit and Noargh's boss themes, be, then, if I may ask?

Spoiler:
I feel like La Dele Dele would fit Feit, but I'm guessing that's not what you picked. XD
Yeah, like that.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Zdood wrote:What would Feit and Noargh's boss themes, be, then, if I may ask?

Spoiler:
I feel like La Dele Dele would fit Feit, but I'm guessing that's not what you picked. XD

Feit: Player One by Machinae Supremacy (something else would probably be more fitting but nothing comes to mind)

Captain Noargh: Beneath the Black Flag by Miracle of Sound

Red-Drive
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Red-Drive » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Zdood wrote:@RD

For some reason Mao and Dr.Stein come to mind. XD But that's fine; I like those kinds of chars. ^^

That was the idea. Well, basically. I thought making a mad scientist would be fun, so I used a combination of Mao's and Dr.Stein's personalities as the base and then worked off of developing him from there, though it was in the spur of the moment, so it's admittedly a tad flimsy. As for the backstory, the idea was to create a villain based on a what-if idea that was in my head regarding whether or not Noire's ridiculous work ethic extends to how she treats her subjects.

Though, the ultimate goal for this character was for him to eventually realize the error of his ways and spend the latter half of the game atoning for it from the shadows. How I was going to do this, I have no idea. As I said, I kind of made him in the spur of the moment. xD

As for his boss theme, I'm not sure what his standard theme would be. Probably whatever the enemy boss theme is this time around, but his unique boss theme for his final encounter would be "Mighty Wind" from Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua since it fits the moment I had in mind for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9NSQIV15uI
Proud affiliate of Planeptune and Lastation~

My 3DS Friend Code: 0216-1298-2938 | Name: Red

Little Brother's 3DS Friend Code: 1547-6245-0544 | Name: Chase

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 am

Hey guys, guess what?

Spoiler:

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:29 am

Well, I did write a villain I came up with, but for some stupid reason even God doesn't know, Google Chrome decided to log me out of NISA forums just when I was about to post it. And when I clicked "Back", what I wrote for 3 long hours are all gone, just like that! And well, so now, I'm going to have to re-write what I wrote about her. My villain, I meant. *sigh* Fukou da...!

Mareez Jinxen(formerly known as Marisa "Laserica" Utopium)

Appearance
Mareez is a young woman aging around 22 years old. She has red twintail hair with mini-spanners used as accessories to tie at her twintails. She usually wears a black skinsuit(don't worry, it's loose enough for her to breathe and move easily while tight enough to fir her body) that reaches to her feet(the skinsuit doesn't cover her feet and hands btw), topped with a red jacket that only reaches just under her breasts(in terms of length from the neck) with red pants with colors that match her jacket and an unused light blue-colored t-shirt(it looks like a sweater though, but I can't be sure) with its long sleeves tied around her waist so that the body part of the shirt covers her behind, functioning as a belt of some sort and as a half-skirt of some sort at the same time.

She also wears a red cap with the letters "MrZ" imprinted at the front and wears a green-colored eyepiece that covers her right eye that serves as a sunglasses, a scanner, and a binocular at the same time while being able to see through x-ray and thermal visions through vision toggle. She wears red fingerless gloves and an armwear on both hands that she can use to control her robots(We'll get to that later). She also wears red sports shoes(her favorite kind since she can move around the easiest in those) that match her gloves and underneath those shoes, she wears toeless socks.

In terms of measurements, she measures at 70-53-82(B-W-H). She has C-sized breasts and she's (sorta) proud of them. She weighs around 45 kg and measures about 165 cm in height. She's also slightly muscular due to her work, but we'll get into that later.

History
7 years ago, Mareez(known as Laserica during this time) used to work in Lastation as a member of the homeguard security system while her sister, Renee "Renpy" Utopium worked as the Vice Commander of the Lastation Federal Army. Mareez envied her sister because she always get to work around Noire whom she adores so very much while she only gets to work on the Basilicom's security system, which was boring. Not enough that Mareez's work are tiresome, boring, and she was paid with paychecks less than how much the convenience store workers get, she, among a few others, were put in a 24/7 cycle, meaning she can only rest when someone takes over. But the problem is, she's the manager of that 24/7 group, so she can't rest whenever she wants whereas her "underlings" rest like all the time, yet Noire blames her and her alone for any error found in the security systems. Her sister seems to only agree in everything Noire says instead of trying to protect her.

She was heartbroken and disappointed. Her two most-beloved persons betrayed her trust. Even more heartbroken when the Basilicom was attacked one time due to the infrared trap's failures, and because of that, millions of credits of damage was inflicted upon the Basilicom. All the blame went to her and her alone, Noire and Renpy even cut her salary down even more and she was punished with 2 weeks of starvation(not true starvation though, she was only given a glass of water every 6 hours and a bread every 2 days to eat). So one day, she made a deal with ASIC and then, ASIC attacked while she escaped. She broke all her ties to the Basilicom and isolated herself from the world, including ASIC(because apparently she didn't do her part of the deal with them, so yeah), and became a shut-in for the years to come.

She was declared missing the next day after the planned attack and Noire was searching for her up and down and left and right while Renpy tried to contact everyone she knew to see if anyone saw her. All of them are negative answers. And so, after a month of missing, she was declared "Missing". Unknown to Mareez, however, her "underlings" now undergo the same treatment Noire and Renpy gave to her.

One day, however, after 6 years of disappearance, she came back as Mareez Jinxen and wreaked havoc upon Lastation with her army of robots and mechas. She destroyed most of Lastation, causing billions of credits of property loss. She even nearly wiped out Lastation's Basilicom, but she was stopped by her sister, Renpy. Renpy didn't know that this invader was once her sister though; Mareez has changed appearance since then. She used to have brown hair like her, but now she has red hair. Renpy had almost killed Mareez, but she was weak at that time and collapsed before she could finish her off, her knife still clutched in her hand, barely missing Mareez by a few inches. Mareez escaped before Noire and the rest of the troops arrived and left Renpy there, not because she couldn't finish her in time, but because she couldn't bear to kill her dear sister, even though she had betrayed her. Of course, naturally, Mareez made it at the top of Lastation's most wanted list, with the bounty for her exceeding 2 million credits.

Personality and Attacks coming soon

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:08 am

Again, my brother stupidly decides to just close the window I'm using to write down the second part of my villain idea. GODDAMMIT!!! Again, one hour of work lost in an instant!

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:12 am

FireDatPrinneh wrote:Again, my brother stupidly decides to just close the window I'm using to write down the second part of my villain idea. GODDAMMIT!!! Again, one hour of work lost in an instant!

This is why I love having my own desktop that my sister and parents dare wouldn't touch...even with my permission. xD

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 pm

@Pore & Fanart

Either MDS pays attention to the forums and felt like it, or you asked him to do it - and I'm guessing it's the latter - but regardless of why that's here, I'm not complaining, 'cause that is some grade-A awesomesauce right there. ^^
Yeah, like that.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”