Make a Neptunia villain!

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Zdood wrote:@Pore & Fanart

Either MDS pays attention to the forums and felt like it, or you asked him to do it - and I'm guessing it's the latter - but regardless of why that's here, I'm not complaining, 'cause that is some grade-A awesomesauce right there. ^^

I simply showed him the thread. He did it on his own.

And can't wait to see that profile finished, Prinneh.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm

@Pore

Really? Coolios. ^^

------------------------------------

Awright, next villain! Like a certain Roc, she's intended to eventually be a villain in my fic. That said, the following profile is spoiler-free information, most of which probably would've been revealed all at once in a chapter concerning the HDA-verse's backstory/history/mythology anyway. And whatever of the following that wouldn't be revealed there probably wouldn't be kept particularly hidden anyway. That all said, I'm still pretty much expecting everyone to have long since forgotten about this by the time she comes into play anyway. XD

Kurrenzee

Appearance: ????

History: Formally known as Dollar-Leeching Creature (or simply DLC) Kurrenzee, this being is one of the four Evil Nihilistic Deities (or ENDs) along with DOS Arfoire and two others. She embodies the greed of companies in the video game industry. Her efforts to derail Gamindustri over the years have generally been more covert than Arfoire's, and as such not much is known about her, not even her appearance, which has been long since forgotten even by Histoire; it is, however, suspected that she is controlling some of the businesses in Lastation, Leanbox, and Planeptune from behind the scenes. As of recently, this suspicion has bled over to Lowee as well. She is however known to be one of the primary causes of the Great Crash that resulted in the demise of Tari, at least in some universes, such as the mk2-verse. She is thought to have manipulated Tari's psychotic CPU into doing her bidding, though no one is quite sure how other than that as a nutcase Tari's CPU was probably fairly easy to control.

Between the four ENDs, she has a fairly balanced distribution of intelligence and power, as opposed to Arfoire, who has ridiculous amounts of power but somewhat low intelligence (though even Arfy's intelligence still ranks third among the ENDs). Kurrenzee is the smartest of the ENDs, and the third strongest.

In the present day of mk2 Gamindustri, she has appointed an apostle to carry out her will. This apostle then created the group known as the DLC Pack, of which DOLLAR, DEFENDER OF THE AMERICAN WAY is a member, albeit probably unwittingly, since he's kind of an idiot.

Personality: Not much is known about her here, unsurprisingly, but she is known to be incredibly greedy and manipulative. She cares more about becoming filthy rich than destroying Gamindustri, which is why her operations are far less overt than Arfoire's; this is thought to be because Kurrenzee derives her power from money the same way the CPUs and Arfoire derive their power from Shares.

Among the ENDs, she's the woman (for a given value of 'woman,' being an Eldritch Abomination and all) who's always got a plan.

Abilities: Other than the aforementioned 'money = power' thing - and even that's just a theory - any knowledge about her combat skills has been largely lost to the sands of time. The only thing still really known about Kurrenzee is her ranking among the ENDs in regards to intelligence and power - first for the former, and third for the latter.

Quotes: ????

Boss Theme(s): Pending
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Zdood wrote:
Spoiler:
Kurrenzee

History: Formally known as Dollar-Leeching Creature (or simply DLC) Kurrenzee, this being is one of the four Evil Nihilistic Deities (or ENDs) along with DOS Arfoire and two others. She embodies the greed of companies in the video game industry. Her efforts to derail Gamindustri over the years have generally been more covert than Arfoire's, and as such not much is known about her, not even her appearance, which has been long since forgotten even by Histoire; it is, however, suspected that she is controlling some of the businesses in Lastation, Leanbox, and Planeptune from behind the scenes. As of recently, this suspicion has bled over to Lowee as well. She is however known to be one of the primary causes of the Great Crash that resulted in the demise of Tari, at least in some universes, such as the mk2-verse. She is thought to have manipulated Tari's psychotic CPU into doing her bidding, though no one is quite sure how other than that as a nutcase Tari's CPU was probably fairly easy to control.

So is the assumption that the ENDs exist across all dimensions? Arfoire was her own person in the Ultradimension while she was the Deity of Sin in the Hyperdimension and
Spoiler:
Tari didn't exist in the Hyperdimension.

Red-Drive
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Red-Drive » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Super late reply to fanart: That's so cool!!! I feel honored to have succeeded in getting something I thought up drawn. It's a warm and fuzzy feeling~

On another note, we have some really cool ideas coming out of here. If we put some of these together, we'd have the ultimate villain force for a Neptunia game xD
Proud affiliate of Planeptune and Lastation~

My 3DS Friend Code: 0216-1298-2938 | Name: Red

Little Brother's 3DS Friend Code: 1547-6245-0544 | Name: Chase

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:58 pm

@Pore

The ENDs exist across multiple Gamindustris - and yes, quite probably all Gamindustris - in various different forms, some more eldritch, some less, and with somewhat varying personalities. In one universe Kurrenzee might simply be a greedy businesswoman not unlike Gust, hell, she may even have a heart of gold, but the Kurrenzee in the HDA-verse is full-on Eldritch Abomination and would gladly tear out your heart and eat it if she thought she'd profit from it.

And in regards to Tari,
Spoiler:
I'm working under the assumption that it existed in the distant, ancient past in the Hyperdimension, just like in the Ultradimension (no one thought it existed there either, if you recall - they thought it was just a legend right up until Rei started wrecking shit), and was destroyed, hence why it's absent in the present day. mk2 Rei could very well be a reincarnation of mk2 Tari's long-dead CPU.
Yeah, like that.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Part 2 of Mareez's profile

Personality
This is quite complicated as she has two sides of herself that are very different from one another. Let's start with the first one(the evil side of her).

Evil Side
This side is only triggered whenever she invades Lastation. This side of her is notable for her lack of mercy and compassion to others. She would go rampaging about and would destroy everything in her path, and I mean everything! Not even a newborn would be spared when she's on this side of her personality. And that's why she was given the nickname, "The Bombshell Jinx"(hence, where she got(and adopted) the name Jinxen as her last name). Speaking of which, her level of destruction rivals that to Jinx(League of Legends).

Whenever she attacks, she would always call in airstrikes, missiles, and even rockets to be launched at Lastation. Hell, she even rides a rocket to get there faster. Other that the aforementioned, she also commands armies of robots at her disposal. Lots and lots of them. But of course, to be able to attack Lastation with such a large army, it will take her a lot of time to prepare. Like, she would only attack once every 3-4 months if she wants to launch a large-scaled army attack. Otherwise, she would only need as little as one week to attack with a small-scale army. Large-scale is usually 50-200 robots, 100-230 drones, 50-120 missiles/rockets each time, while small scale is usually 5-50 robots, 10-60 drones, and 1-10 missiles/rockets each time.

Good side
While she's all rampage and destruction on her Evil Side, her Good Side is completely different. She has the personality of a tomboy and would usually dresses up in casuals with a blue cap instead whenever she takes a stroll around Leanbox(the place she's currently staying as of now).

And amazingly, she's actually pretty well-known in the town she's staying in. Why? Because she's really helpful and nice and always look out for each other. She also likes to act tough around others because of her slightly muscular build, but also gets teased about it just as much. She's also a caring person and adores children very much. So much that this one time, when she was asked to babysit a child for a day because the mother has some work to do, people started thinking that Mareez was already married and already had a child without their knowledge. Although this subject is always the joke topic for the folks to be teasing around, she never really minded them. Except for some times when some teenagers tried to flirt with her and went too far, she chased them and hit each of them with a frying pan and accidentally knocked them out cold for the rest of the day.

Unknown to others, she has longed for a friend. She was always alone and she couldn't stand seeing other people already dating at her age. In fact, she yearns for a boyfriend/life mate, but is too shy to ask out, despite the many love letters that floods her mailbox(and her Chirper inbox) everyday. Also, because of this and her nature of always trying to act tough around others, the people there often viewed her as a tsundere.

Attacks
Her main weapon is a metallic sword that looks quite similar to Black Heart's sword. But her sword is quite different from Black Heart's as her sword can imbue itself with fire or lightning with a toggle. In its neutal state, it can reach pretty far and has considerable damage output. She keeps re-upgrading the sword over and over again as it was her favorite invention yet. She sheathes it at her left waist.(you'll see why I included this part)

Her secondary weapons are a minigun and a bazooka strapped at her right waist and her left shoulder respectively. Her minigun fires at a fast rate and uses plasma energy as ammo instead of, well, bullets, which makes the ammo unlimited. It has considerable accuracy, but cools down like hell when it overheats. Don't worry, it overheats rather slowly. But the downside is trying to aim because that weapon is heavy, for Goddess sake. Her bazooka, on the other hand, uses limited ammo which is the rockets intended for it, and fires at a really slow rate, even with it's rather fast reload time(She can carry 10 rockets at a time). It is very accurate and can home to a target if locked on with the visor that comes with it. Its rockets can travel up to 10 seconds of air time before they disarm themselves or self-explode. But the force executed when firing the rockets might sometimes knock her down, which is a disadvantage in itself. But the rockets themselves pack a punch, so it's all worth it.

Abilities(and quotes) coming soon

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:31 am

Part 3 of Mareez's profile

Oh, before I go into her Special Attacks and quotes, let me first talk about a bit of what I missed for her personality. She would usually like to come up with puns for everything she could think of. And I mean, everything. So expect to facepalm a few times when around her. Oh, and when in battles, she goes a bit to the insane Evil Side, but not so much. She enjoys watching things die during battles though. *gulp*

Specials

Blazing Sword
Mareez holds her sword vertically in front of her before installing a fire mod to her sword, causing it to be engulfed in flames, but not destroying it. After a while, she dashes to target enemy and slashes once before going behind target enemy and slashing once more. She then dashes through the enemy, getting her back where she began. She raises her sword up where the flames on the sword intensifies. Mareez then slashes target enemy a few more times before kicking the enemy away. Immediately after that, she jumps quite high, raising her sword in the air. She then landed with a powerful sword slam to the ground where the flames on her sword gets off the sword and travels to the enemy in a straight line where the enemy will get engulfed in flames afterwards. Mareez turned so that her back faces the enemy where she'll relax and let her sword rest on her side, leaving the enemy on fire.

Single target.

Quotes
Starting point

1) Prepare... *installs mod on sword* ...to get... *sword lights up* ...FIRED!
2) I'll burn you... *installs mod on sword* ...to a tasty... *sword lights up* ...CRISP!

Before sword slam

1) This is the end!
2) BURN!!!
3) Prepare to... (just as she descends)DIE!!!
4) I'm all... (just as she descends)FIRED UP!!!

After final slash

1) Woohoo! I'm on fire!
2) Wow. It's getting pretty hot in here.
3) Can you handle the heat?
4) Wow. You suck.

Thunder Blade
Mareez holds her sword vertically in front of her and installs a lightning mod on her sword where her sword will be imbued in lightning. After charging it up for a while, she does what she initially did with her Blazing Sword up until the point where she jumps into the air. But instead of slamming the ground, she slashes her sword towards the enemy which sends out a lightning bolt towards the enemy. Upon contact, the lightning bolt explodes and electrocutes the enemy. Moments later, a thunder strikes the enemy head-on. Just as Mareez lands, the thunder disappears.

Single target.

Quotes
Starting point

1) It's time... *installs mod on sword* ...to get... *sword lights up* ...HERTZ!
2) Fufufu... *installs mod on sword* Time for my... *sword lights up* ...SHOCKING REVEAL!

Before shooting bolt

1) Hey, bad guy! Heads up!
2) Here comes the wrecking ball!
3) Lightning... (just as she shoots bolt)BOLT!!!
4) FORE!!!

Upon landing after thunderstrike

1) What do you think? Shocking, isn't it?
2) Wow! You look fried up!
3) A hole in one! New record!
4) You look shocked! Are you sure you're okay?

Rocket Rain Barrage
Mareez shoots out a few rockets in the air before attempting to shoot all of them with her minigun. Soon after, hundreds of smaller rockets come down raining on the enemies.

AOE damage.

Quotes
During rocket shooting

1) The weather report for today will be...
2) Time for some beautiful...

During rocket rain

1) ...RAIN WITH A CHANCE OF ROCKETS!!!
2) ...FIREWORK DISPLAY!!!

Hotrod Bullet Rush
Mareez takes out her minigun and starts to shoot everything around her.

AOE damage.

Quotes
1) HAAHAHAHAHA! HAAAHAHAHA!!!
2) Die, die, DIE, SCUMS!!!
3) Nothing stands in my way, *pal*!

Rocket Gun Combo
Mareez aims her bazooka downwards and gets it to throw out flames. Mareez steps on it and soon after, flies into the air. After flying high enough, she stops her rocket from throwing away more flames and starts shooting rockets at random directions. After that, she takes out her minigun and starts shooting everywhere she can see down under her. After that, she parachuted down to safety while everything behind her explodes Micheal Bay style.

AOE damage.

Quotes
During lift-off

1) It's time for lift off!
2) Let's go higher!
3) 3, 2, 1... and blast off!

During rocket shooting

1) Have a taste of this! Hahahaha!!!
2) Merry Christmas! Hahahaha!!!

During minigun shooting

1) Have some bullets! Hahahaha!!!
2) Let it rain with blood! Hahahaha!!!

Upon landing

I am just the coolest, aren't I? *cue explosions*

Note that all of these attacks are available for both of Mareez's personality sides with the exception of Rocket Gun Combo; Rocket Gun Combo is only available for Mareez's Evil Side.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:51 am

Part 4 of Mareez's profile

Special Quotes(or rather, scenes)

When fighting against Noire
M : So we meet again, Lady Black Heart. It's nice to see you again, sweetie.
N : Who are you! And what do you want from me?
M : Oh, you don't remember me, do you?
N : No! I don't suppose you used to be someone I know of, right?
M : Someone you knew of too much, actually. And with that dog of yours, (starts to get angry)you guys wrecked my life and my job at the Basilicom!
N : What are you saying? I don't even remember having someone like you work for me!
M : But you did, Lady Black Heart. Remember the "lazy" security boss?
N : Lazy security- Wait, you don't mean!
M : That's right! I am her, the one person you despises most.
N : No no no, wait! YOU'RE her! L-Laserica?!
M : It's all starting to come back, doesn't it?
N : No way! But I thought-
M : But now that you now of my identity, I have no reason but to... (turns into her full Evil Side)DELETE YOUR EXISTENCE FROM THIS WORLD!

When fighting against Renpy
R : I've finally got you, Jixnen! Prepare to pay for all the destruction you've caused upon Lastation, Jixnen Mareez!
M : (deadpan)Actually, it's "Jinxen". And you said my name in the wrong order. It's Mareez Jinxen. get that right next time.
R : Whatever! I-I'm just nervous being in front of Lastation's very own most wanted bounty, that's all. And how should I know I would be meeting you so suddenly?
M : ...
R : Anyway, now that I've got you here, all alone, only the two of us here... together... alone...
M : You were never the type to go alone, now do you Renpy?
R : S-Shut up! I-I'm not scared... Wait, how do you know my name?
M : What?
R : My name, you know my name. And my nickname at that. Tell me... *pulls out a gun and aims at Mareez* ...who are you exactly?
M : My, my... You seemed to have forgotten about all the memories we share together, haven't you?
R : We never share any memories, do we?
M : Oh, sure we do. *pulls out her sword and aims at Renpy* Really bad and hateful memories at that too!
R : Easy there. So what's this about us spending time together?
M : You really have forgotten about me, haven't you, Renpy? Not after I disappeared from my position at the Basilicom for 5 years, you haven't!
R : Wait, you disappeared for five years? When did you- How- Who were- *eyes widen in shock*
M : See? I knew you remember.
R : No way, you can't- You can't really be...
M : Out with it...
R : You're... Is that really you, Marisa?
M : There you go. I knew you can do it.
R : But how? I thought you disappeared after the attack and-
M : Need I really explain it? *pulls out her minigun and bazooka* You treat me like shit and never stood for me, so how am I supposed to love you back? You- You never even loved me, do you?
R : What are you talking about? We've been searching for you for years and now you show up as our top bounty. How am I supposed to react to that? I thought you were dead!
M : Oh, Marisa IS "dead". What's left of her now is ME, MAREEZ JINXEN! And it's all because of you she's "dead"!
R : No, you don't under- Wait, when you first attacked, you let me go, right? Why did you...
M : I know, I was such a fool back then; felt too sorry to hurt my own sister, bah! I now learned my mistake and I will not repeat it again, so please... *body starts to glow black* DIE FOR ME!

This felt like writing a story more than some silly quotes. Really.

Trivia

1) Mareez is afraid of the deep waters, but not because she doesn't know how to swim(she can, but she's just not good at it), but because she has hydrophobia. Or more precisely, she's afraid of water creatures rather than the water itself.

2) Mareez is sort of an otaku. She likes collecting anime DVD and manga, and likes to play games(preferably anime-based). For a girl like her, she likes both yuri and yaoi, more on the yuri part though; but she despises harem by a little, depending on the characters and the story.

3) Mareez actually got inspiration for her bazooka and minigun from the character "Minx" from the MOBA game "Legacy of Fables".(You see what I did there? Cookies for anyone that gets this reference! XD)

4) She always wanted to add laser beams to her bazooka, but all experiments for it failed, so she dumped it altogether.

5) Her favorite color is red and her favorite number is 5.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:28 pm

An addendum to Kurrenzee's appearance: there is actually one particularly distinct feature that Histy can manage to remember about her. Kurrenzee's true form had 3 eyes, each with black sclera and yellow iris, but the part that was distinctive enough to endure through the ages were the pupils; each of Kurrenzee's 3 black pupils takes the shape of a denotation of currency. Usually, her left eye's pupil is the symbol for yen, the right eye has the symbol for dollar, and the third eye has the symbol for cent. They change from time to time, but those are their most common shapes.

Also, Boss Theme: Kouen (Naruto Shippuden). (Note: Tentative)
Yeah, like that.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Alright, I've been giving this some thought and I think I've got enough to post now.

Presenting....

The Game Rangers

This ragtag group of heroes in power armor wanders Gamindustri on a never ending quest for justice. Complete with boxes upon boxes of colorful explosives to set off and poses that took hours to perfect, these heroes are ready to save the world, one dream at a time.

... Unfortunately, in a world where popularity literally rules all, villains tend to be defeated before the Game Rangers can get involved or they're simply too strong for the Game Rangers to handle in the first place. With ratings and toy sales plummeting, these heroes have finally had to resort to drastic measures - creating fake villains so that they can defeat them themselves.

This group of misfits do not take the spot of main villains when they appear, but rather, they appear is side characters that the CPUs and their friends battle from time to time - the CPUs occasionally stumbling into a "scene" that the Game Rangers had created, or sometimes the Game Rangers occasionally barging into the actual plot in an attempt to be real heroes... but ending up just getting in the way with their tropes and cliches.

Besides for the mysterious Red, each member is a native from each of the primary nations and as such uses that as their color. In the post-game, in an optional battle against them, the party will first face the Game Rangers, then their robots, and THEN the combination of all of their robots together one after the other. Better bring your Rider Belt!

Game Red
The leader of this team, Game Red's background is a mystery. He wields a large sword that one would think someone his size, power armor or not, would have trouble handling - well, fear not, CPUs! It's actually a prop. Game Red was initially against the fake villain plan, but once he saw the 0.01% rating boost, he became all for it. In later battles, Game Red will start using a real sword as his love for justice starts to burn harder than ever before.

Being the leader, he tends to be loud and go off about justice. His words, as hammy and over the top (and sometimes flat out wrong sounding - think Pirohiko from ZHP) as they can be, will always inspire the members of his team. However, he sometimes lets his position as the team's figurehead go to his head, to the point that he hogs the camera during cutscenes, even with his team protesting in the background, though he never means any malice by this.

As Game Red is the only guy in a group of girls, he's often accused of being a playboy, however, his one and only love is justice. That... And he, mysteriously mind you, often starts to stammer and blush through his armor when being addressed by Purple Heart, acting very un-herolike in the process. But that's all part of his mystery and charm!

Game Purple
The second-in-command and once Planeptune native, this lovely armored lady joined the Game Rangers after her sister got chosen to be an idol over her. She hoped to use being a hero to boost her popularity and steal away all of her sister's fans, and as such, acts more like an idol than a hero a lot of the time. She is the only Game Ranger that appears out of costume, often attempting to be an idol and the team's spokesperson, though she never admits her identity despite the obvious similarities in gestures and voice (as she makes no attempt to cover her identity) - it's instead a running joke that every member of the cast knows who she is despite her never admitting it.

Popularity is the most important thing to this devious hero, and once she got into the heroism business and saw the bright smiles of the children, it filled her heart with a joy she had never felt before... which in turn meant she had no qualms faking villains in order to get that feeling again. Naturally, making the fake villains was her idea.

She uses a gun when in battle with Game Red, but when she appears alone she'll break out a sword that she claims she's saving for when she goes solo. Despite these claims, she never shows any intention of leaving the team when with them, and can be just as goofy as the rest of them when they're hyped up.

Game Black
The Lastation native, this femme fatale is an out and out parody of the iconic Yuuki Gai character from Chojin Sentai Jetman. She's a womanizer and will hit on anything with a pair of breasts, and somehow she is usually seen smoking despite wearing power armor. Her favorite targets are Noire and Blanc, because she loves a fight, and occasionally her team members, and being the selfish character that she is, she'll often give away the team's plans without so much as a fight if a pretty girl asks her - and even sometimes if they don't so long as it gets her going. Her weapon of choice is a set of throwing knives.

Despite being the lone wolf of the team, Game Black will work as a team player fairly often, though she gets into it with Game Red and Game Purple pretty regularly as she has an issue with authority. However, this is usually played for laughs rather than as a serious thing - the girls will tease and mock Black for even wanting to be part of a team in the first place, given how she can be such a lone wolf, which drags out the fact that Game Black is actually a huge tsundere - but what is she tsundere for?

Justice.

For those of you who are familiar with Jetman, if you're wondering...
Spoiler:
Yes, she dies during the story. No, unlike in Jetman, it's not taken seriously at all - except by the team, of course. She inexplicably appears again during the post-game however, giving the excuse that she can't be killed off before the movie, and that will be that. The Game Rangers don't even seem to remember her dying in the first place.

Game White
The sweet and innocent member of the team - the loli. Like the CPUs of the nation she hails from, Game White, even with all the armor on, has a much more childlike appearance than her teammates, and acts more like a child as well - yet for some reason, the rest of the team (barring Game Black, who doesn't seem to care what age her targets are) acts nervous around her whenever she gets worked up. Her weapon of choice is just one of those ball-and-cup toys, that's not so bad, right...?

Game White's secret is that she's actually something of a berserker, and the only reason she joined the team was to use it as an excuse to beat things up. Though she certainly believes in heroism and all of that good stuff, when you get this little lady worked up, she'll toss her toy aside and bust out an out and out spiked mace - something she seems extremely well trained in using.

Surprisingly, once "put in her place" by Iris Heart, rather than come to fear the CPU, the sweet and innocent Game White comes to see Plutia as a playmate and Iris Heart as someone she can let loose on. When the two let loose and fight each other, all sides - Game Ranger and CPU and real villain alike - just stop any argument and watch, because there's no way they want to get involved after that.

Game Green
Perhaps the most normal member of the team, Game Green is a Leanbox native who is actually a recovering hikikomori. She used to never leave her room, only playing video games, watching hero shows, and roleplaying as a hero in her games, until she saw an ad online that offered her a chance to become a hero for real. If not for the fact that she's still technically "inside" her suit, she never would have been able to join the team, and Game Black frequently threatens to take the suit off to get a reaction out of her. She was the Game Ranger most against faking having enemies, but because of how soft spoken she can be, she's usually overridden before she can get a real complaint in.

Being a huge hero otaku, Game Green might actually have a passion for justice that rivals Game Red's - when she gets going, she'll start rambling and going on and on until she catches herself and quiets up. Having a history in MMOs, she actually has a long standing rivalry with Vert, but once they realize this, Game Green tries to hide from it because the idea of interacting with a goddess terrifies her.

Game Green's primary weapon is a gun, though she typically acts as the team's mage and healer.

Game Gold
Oh, it's just Nepgea-- Wait, what!?

Being the treacherous traitor that loves betrayal that she is, in a post-game scenario involving the Game Rangers, Nepgear will become inspired by the awesome suits of the Game Rangers and build herself power armor to match the five heroes. In order to gain respect from and impress her sister and the other CPUs, she tries to take over and reform the Game Rangers into proper heroes, but somehow she ends up being their maid just like she was Neptune's.

Once this scenario is completed, Nepgear will be able to use a few attacks involving her alter ego, Game Gold, but she won't have gained any respect... Though the Game Rangers do keep her on speed dial for when they need their armor fixed. Which she typically does for free.

T-That's kind of like respect, right?

That's all I've got for now. How'd I do?

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:34 pm

The Prism Rangers come to mind. I wonder which group fails more? XD Sounds like a fun group of mid-bosses, in any case. ^^

Got a boss theme in mind for 'em? I think this would probably fit. ^^
Yeah, like that.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Well, ideally these guys would be more fleshed out than the Prism Rangers and be treated more as individual characters as well as Sentai parodies, whereas the Prism Rangers are mostly just the latter.

As for a theme song, probably an over the top parody of a Sentai theme - something like the Ginyu Force's song, but with more appropriate lyrics. That, or a theme song sung by Game Purple.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:12 pm

MOAR

Cod Circus

A group of mercenaries available to the highest bidder, identified by their fish emblems. There are four members to this unit:

Moving Statue: The oldest of the group. Wears green camo. Wields an automatic shotgun and an RPG. He's a bit lazy but astoundingly patient; thanks to an unusually slow metabolism, he can wait in a corner for over a day for a target to appear and get shot by him. The difficulty comes with convincing him to get up and walk.

Terrifying Ripper: The most mentally unstable of the Circus but by no means unloyal to his comrades. Clad in white camo and plenty of scars, he rushes into the fray with two combat knives, lunging through all sorts of gunfire and magic, and kills everything he comes across like a torknifedo that screams demands for blood and taunts alike. He also has two machine pistols for ranged combat if necessary.

Stealthy Clown: The de facto leader of the Cod Circus. His sense of humour makes him approachable but he is by far the best of the group. He skulks around the battlefield in his black camo and shoots unseen with a silenced assault rifle and a scoped crossbow. Don't think stealth is his only forte, either; Ripper's the only one known to be able to beat him in a knife fight (granted, that's because Ripper's a screaming, bloodthirsty lunatic that just runs forward and slices when necessary but still).

Spinning Sniper: The youngest of the group, being only nine years old. Although he is an idiot of the highest order, his passion and care is the reason the group still exists after they were almost pulled away by being drafted into various militaries. He's not an angry person but he does spend his time yelling obscenities and taunts at his enemies. He wears yellow camo and uses a sniper but not for sniping; instead, he hops right into the battlefield, doesn't even bother aiming down the scope, spins around faster than a horizontal buzzsaw, pulls the trigger when he feels like it and hope it connects, cursing if not.

Quotes:
Statue: *picks up the ringing phone* Hello, you have reached the Cod Circus, known as the Call of Duty Circus and not the Children of Doom Circus, the Cancellation of Debt Circus, the Collect on Delivery Circus or any other names that come to mind. We are the Call of Duty Circus. No, we do not deliver pizza anymore. How can we—
Caller: You don't? Aw, this is a call of doody, then. *hangs up*
Statue: *sighs and puts the phone down*
Statue: So what's the plan?
Clown: Here's the plan. Sniper, you're perched on the balcony. Take out priority targets, anyone that gets too close to us and any stragglers. Statue, I want you to advance forward with Ripper. With your automatic weapons, take out everyone. You know what I'll be doing. Any questions?
Ripper: You're pulling our legs, right?
Clown: Spot on. Ripper, clear out a path. Statue, I'll be moving slowly so stay with me. Sniper, try not to kill us. Everyone stay out of Ripper's way. Clear?
Statue: Got it.
Ripper: Got it!
Sniper: Got it!
Clown: Knew I could count on you lot.

Inspired by this song:
Last edited by Porecomesis on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby killer9i1994 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:16 pm

That... That just made my whole night, Pore. :lol:

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 pm

killer9i1994 wrote:That... That just made my whole night, Pore. :lol: