Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3461
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:04 pm
Location: :noitacoL

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:57 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:There's a possibility that they're waiting until all of the DLC is released before they announce it.


I suppose that makes sense. Although I still think they could get started on the main-game localization (since they don't have any script already done unlike the Re;Birth games) and then worry about localizing the (optional) DLC later.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're already working on it in the background and they just have told anyone. Who knows, maybe they'll announce it in like, September and release it in December or something like that.

That's how most companies do it, anyway. No one announces games then starts working on them. At least the smart ones don't.

User avatar
Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby Aushria » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:04 pm

KoopaTroopinski wrote:That's how most companies do it, anyway. No one announces games then starts working on them. At least the smart ones don't.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance started development the day it was announced right after it and the 3DS's E3 reveal. So you're right, smart companies don't pull that shit, Square Enix, however, does.

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Aushria wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:That's how most companies do it, anyway. No one announces games then starts working on them. At least the smart ones don't.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance started development the day it was announced right after it and the 3DS's E3 reveal. So you're right, smart companies don't pull that shit, Square Enix, however, does.


At least Dream Drop Distance wasn't really a bad game. I didn't think it was. I think it also depends on the overall ability of the developers as well. Not that it was ever as good as it could have been if they took more time.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby FANSean » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:54 pm

A recent twitter post by IFI might be a hint to something....

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 8907043840

User avatar
Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby Aushria » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:11 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Aushria wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:That's how most companies do it, anyway. No one announces games then starts working on them. At least the smart ones don't.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance started development the day it was announced right after it and the 3DS's E3 reveal. So you're right, smart companies don't pull that shit, Square Enix, however, does.


At least Dream Drop Distance wasn't really a bad game. I didn't think it was. I think it also depends on the overall ability of the developers as well. Not that it was ever as good as it could have been if they took more time.

Eh, Dream Drop Distance is my least favorite game in the series let along on the 3DS itself. I feel that it's rushed and extremely gimmicky. It doesn't help with them revealing that the last world and bosses were made in the span of a mere week before the game went gold.

Compile Heart, on the other hand, has mastered the art of rushing Neptunia development and maintaining general quality standards to the point that most AA and AAA developers haven't and are likely jealous. lol

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Aushria wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Aushria wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:That's how most companies do it, anyway. No one announces games then starts working on them. At least the smart ones don't.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance started development the day it was announced right after it and the 3DS's E3 reveal. So you're right, smart companies don't pull that shit, Square Enix, however, does.


At least Dream Drop Distance wasn't really a bad game. I didn't think it was. I think it also depends on the overall ability of the developers as well. Not that it was ever as good as it could have been if they took more time.

Eh, Dream Drop Distance is my least favorite game in the series let along on the 3DS itself. I feel that it's rushed and extremely gimmicky. It doesn't help with them revealing that the last world and bosses were made in the span of a mere week before the game went gold.

Compile Heart, on the other hand, has mastered the art of rushing Neptunia development and maintaining general quality standards to the point that most AA and AAA developers haven't and are likely jealous. lol


Personal company quality standards sure. But I don't know about games in general. Perfection goes a long way. And it's a goal thats almost impossible to reach until every now and then a company finds a magic flute to warp to the last area.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8451
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.A.

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby Daverost » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:15 am

FANSean wrote:A recent twitter post by IFI might be a hint to something....

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 8907043840


I think people are reading way too hard into this. It could be a hint or it could just be a random office picture. Those happen, too.

People are trying too hard to tie Nepgeardam, which has been around for years, to any unannounced game they can, though. From V-II to Advent Dark Force (for some reason).
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

User avatar
Draxzelex
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1052
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:45 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby Draxzelex » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Daverost wrote:
FANSean wrote:A recent twitter post by IFI might be a hint to something....

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 8907043840


I think people are reading way too hard into this. It could be a hint or it could just be a random office picture. Those happen, too.

People are trying too hard to tie Nepgeardam, which has been around for years, to any unannounced game they can, though. From V-II to Advent Dark Force (for some reason).

But the microwave is only the best invention after the toaster (I know its irrelevant, but I just rlly want VII to be localized...)
Image

User avatar
kosmos
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby kosmos » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Draxzelex wrote:
Daverost wrote:
FANSean wrote:A recent twitter post by IFI might be a hint to something....

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 8907043840


I think people are reading way too hard into this. It could be a hint or it could just be a random office picture. Those happen, too.

People are trying too hard to tie Nepgeardam, which has been around for years, to any unannounced game they can, though. From V-II to Advent Dark Force (for some reason).

But the microwave is only the best invention after the toaster (I know its irrelevant, but I just rlly want VII to be localized...)

I think this is the major thought the people making a big deal about the picture of a microwave had coming in.
I didn't know any better, I'd probably would think that as well... 8-)
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Draxzelex
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1052
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:45 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby Draxzelex » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:10 pm

kosmos wrote:
Draxzelex wrote:
Daverost wrote:
FANSean wrote:A recent twitter post by IFI might be a hint to something....

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 8907043840


I think people are reading way too hard into this. It could be a hint or it could just be a random office picture. Those happen, too.

People are trying too hard to tie Nepgeardam, which has been around for years, to any unannounced game they can, though. From V-II to Advent Dark Force (for some reason).

But the microwave is only the best invention after the toaster (I know its irrelevant, but I just rlly want VII to be localized...)

I think this is the major thought the people making a big deal about the picture of a microwave had coming in.
I didn't know any better, I'd probably would think that as well... 8-)

The question is, why does a localization date need to be heated via microwave? I'll take it raw, the sooner the better!
Image

User avatar
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9528
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Name: Walter
Contact:

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby Wdog-999 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Daverost wrote:From V-II to Advent Dark Force (for some reason).


This must mean Half-Life 3 is confirmed! :shock:

I want this localization to happen sooner rather than later. I don't even care if it means we have to wait for some DLC.
Image
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
ivanchu77
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby ivanchu77 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:28 pm

One question, anyone knows what is the "character challenge" list of this game?

you know, like the one neptunia Victory and the Noire game had

been looking a bit but can only find the challenge list for neptunia victory and nothing else, would like to know the ones of Neptune VII if possible
Image
Image

User avatar
RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby RED-chan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:39 am

Image
Hear me out! This line will stay in my sig until Compile Heart adds Red Heart,
Blue Heart, Pink Heart and Green Sister to the Hyperdimension Neptunia series!

User avatar
My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby My1xT » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:54 am

Confirmed due to IFI Newsletter.
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

User avatar
LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:31 pm
Location: Lowee & Leanbox

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby LoweeIsLove » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:10 am

It's a good thing I'm alone at home, because my family will wonder why the hell am I squealing and fangiriling right now, I"M SO HYPED!!!

Image
Image
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests