Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:57 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:There's a possibility that they're waiting until all of the DLC is released before they announce it.

I suppose that makes sense. Although I still think they could get started on the main-game localization (since they don't have any script already done unlike the Re;Birth games) and then worry about localizing the (optional) DLC later.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're already working on it in the background and they just have told anyone. Who knows, maybe they'll announce it in like, September and release it in December or something like that.

That's how most companies do it, anyway. No one announces games then starts working on them. At least the smart ones don't.

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:04 pm

KoopaTroopinski wrote:That's how most companies do it, anyway. No one announces games then starts working on them. At least the smart ones don't.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance started development the day it was announced right after it and the 3DS's E3 reveal. So you're right, smart companies don't pull that shit, Square Enix, however, does.

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Aushria wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:That's how most companies do it, anyway. No one announces games then starts working on them. At least the smart ones don't.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance started development the day it was announced right after it and the 3DS's E3 reveal. So you're right, smart companies don't pull that shit, Square Enix, however, does.

At least Dream Drop Distance wasn't really a bad game. I didn't think it was. I think it also depends on the overall ability of the developers as well. Not that it was ever as good as it could have been if they took more time.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:54 pm

A recent twitter post by IFI might be a hint to something....

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 8907043840

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:11 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Aushria wrote:

At least Dream Drop Distance wasn't really a bad game. I didn't think it was. I think it also depends on the overall ability of the developers as well. Not that it was ever as good as it could have been if they took more time.

Eh, Dream Drop Distance is my least favorite game in the series let along on the 3DS itself. I feel that it's rushed and extremely gimmicky. It doesn't help with them revealing that the last world and bosses were made in the span of a mere week before the game went gold.

Compile Heart, on the other hand, has mastered the art of rushing Neptunia development and maintaining general quality standards to the point that most AA and AAA developers haven't and are likely jealous. lol

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Aushria wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Aushria wrote:

Eh, Dream Drop Distance is my least favorite game in the series let along on the 3DS itself. I feel that it's rushed and extremely gimmicky. It doesn't help with them revealing that the last world and bosses were made in the span of a mere week before the game went gold.

Compile Heart, on the other hand, has mastered the art of rushing Neptunia development and maintaining general quality standards to the point that most AA and AAA developers haven't and are likely jealous. lol

Personal company quality standards sure. But I don't know about games in general. Perfection goes a long way. And it's a goal thats almost impossible to reach until every now and then a company finds a magic flute to warp to the last area.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:15 am

FANSean wrote:A recent twitter post by IFI might be a hint to something....

I think people are reading way too hard into this. It could be a hint or it could just be a random office picture. Those happen, too.

People are trying too hard to tie Nepgeardam, which has been around for years, to any unannounced game they can, though. From V-II to Advent Dark Force (for some reason).
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Draxzelex
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Draxzelex » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Daverost wrote:

I think people are reading way too hard into this. It could be a hint or it could just be a random office picture. Those happen, too.

People are trying too hard to tie Nepgeardam, which has been around for years, to any unannounced game they can, though. From V-II to Advent Dark Force (for some reason).

But the microwave is only the best invention after the toaster (I know its irrelevant, but I just rlly want VII to be localized...)

kosmos
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby kosmos » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Draxzelex wrote:
Daverost wrote:

But the microwave is only the best invention after the toaster (I know its irrelevant, but I just rlly want VII to be localized...)

I think this is the major thought the people making a big deal about the picture of a microwave had coming in.
I didn't know any better, I'd probably would think that as well... 8-)
Spoiler:

Draxzelex
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Draxzelex » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:10 pm

kosmos wrote:
Draxzelex wrote:
Daverost wrote:

I think this is the major thought the people making a big deal about the picture of a microwave had coming in.
I didn't know any better, I'd probably would think that as well... 8-)

The question is, why does a localization date need to be heated via microwave? I'll take it raw, the sooner the better!

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Daverost wrote:From V-II to Advent Dark Force (for some reason).

This must mean Half-Life 3 is confirmed! :shock:

I want this localization to happen sooner rather than later. I don't even care if it means we have to wait for some DLC.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

ivanchu77
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby ivanchu77 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:28 pm

One question, anyone knows what is the "character challenge" list of this game?

you know, like the one neptunia Victory and the Noire game had

been looking a bit but can only find the challenge list for neptunia victory and nothing else, would like to know the ones of Neptune VII if possible

RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RED-chan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:39 am

Hear me out! This line will stay in my sig until Compile Heart adds Red Heart,
Blue Heart, Pink Heart and Green Sister to the Hyperdimension Neptunia series!

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:54 am

Confirmed due to IFI Newsletter.
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:10 am

It's a good thing I'm alone at home, because my family will wonder why the hell am I squealing and fangiriling right now, I"M SO HYPED!!!

Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”