Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Aushria » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 pm

xizro345 wrote:Another quote is "The series greatest looming threat".

Smart phones, tablets, and Thunder Tits.
Sounds legit.

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:20 pm

xizro345 wrote:Another quote is "The series greatest looming threat".

Poor sales.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Aushria » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:21 pm

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:
xizro345 wrote:Another quote is "The series greatest looming threat".

Poor sales.

You're on a roll tonight.

I've got one better though...

THE HIGH COSTS OF NEXT GENERATION GAMES DEVELOPMENT.

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Oh boy, the war between Consoles and Smartphones, with Vert as the general for the smartphones. This I gotta see. Give Vert a general outfit!
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Aushria » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 pm

I think we need a general rule:

Anything we come up with that sounds promising will likely be extremely wrong and the end product will be plagued by an underwhelming premise.

Agreed?

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:34 pm

If you're wrong, there will be no arguing or crying or whining, agreed as well? :lol:
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Aushria wrote:I think we need a general rule:

Anything we come up with that sounds promising will likely be extremely wrong and the end product will be plagued by an underwhelming premise.

Agreed?

Agreed. I'm still going to send my physical credit card and a copy of my signature to Idea Factory's headquarters Monday, though.
Spoiler:
All of my damn want.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4344
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:11 am

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby shadowmaksim » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:If you're wrong, there will be no arguing or crying or whining, agreed as well? :lol:


I don't think that will stop people from doing it anyway.

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13261
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Aushria wrote:I think we need a general rule:

Anything we come up with that sounds promising will likely be extremely wrong and the end product will be plagued by an underwhelming premise.

Agreed?

Oh, no no no no no. It will have an OVERWHELMING premise with an UNDERWHELMING execution.

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:36 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:If you're wrong, there will be no arguing or crying or whining, agreed as well? :lol:


I don't think that will stop people from doing it anyway.

Welp, can't blame a guy for trying. ;)
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Aushria » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:37 pm

@Leon if I am wrong I will be amazed and exceedingly overjoyed.

Porecomesis wrote:
Aushria wrote:I think we need a general rule:

Anything we come up with that sounds promising will likely be extremely wrong and the end product will be plagued by an underwhelming premise.

Agreed?

Oh, no no no no no. It will have an OVERWHELMING premise with an UNDERWHELMING execution.

That's more like it! Thanks for the correction.

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Darcnova » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 pm

This is probably the console game, so...let's hope it doesn't suddenly get priority over the others ;)

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Darcnova wrote:This is probably the console game, so...let's hope it doesn't suddenly get priority over the others ;)

Well it's a main game so CH will be working on this while some other company will work on HDN U.
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Seventh » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Aushria wrote:I think we need a general rule:

Anything we come up with that sounds promising will likely be extremely wrong and the end product will be plagued by an underwhelming premise.

Agreed?

Hmmm...

Neptune will turn into a cyborg and travel back in time to stop MK2 from happening!

Peashy will grow up!

Rei and Anonydeath will get married! Rei will be wearing a Noire cosplay!

Copypaste will be mentioned!

Vert will become evil and kidnap Nepgear, who realizes she's actually getting treated better there so she becomes a traitor for real!

There will be exactly twenty-seven jokes made at someone's expense per chapter!

NISA will be in it! Really!

Okay, now make all of these things wrong and we have a game.
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Shin System Game Neptune VII announced!

Postby Darcnova » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:
Darcnova wrote:This is probably the console game, so...let's hope it doesn't suddenly get priority over the others ;)

Well it's a main game so CH will be working on this while some other company will work on HDN U.


Probably, I meant from NISA mostly, but I don't wanna incite that issue again, just wanna have a nice discussion about the two games


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests