Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia VERSUS

Postby Seventh » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:54 am

KoopaTroopinski wrote:Blanc
Marvelous AQL

Oh, the irony.

It will be the ultimate battle if they are the finalists.

iguanaman
Vassal
Vassal

Postby iguanaman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:59 am

Porecomesis wrote:
FireDatPrinneh wrote:
xnobody13 wrote:
Spoiler:
It was when their opponents drew their last breath when they realized what was happening.

Four souls, representing their own selfish desires. Four souls that were weary, tired, and afraid. Four souls that have survived the odds while under control. They were the ones that many will forever look up to. They are the ones that all will remember in legend. They are the ones who will now have to live with the horrors of this deadly bout.

Lady Blanc, IF, Uni, and MarvelousAQL. Out of all the characters, everyone wanted them to continue on. They were the ones that everyone wanted to see march forward to a new era. They were the ones that people didn't mind seeing others fall just for their sake. It was a twisted sense of beauty that even I cannot fathom, even after all the years I have lived on this planet.

And now they realized what was wrong. Their minds were cleared, and they looked all about themselves, looking at their fallen sisters and friends that couldn't survive the strangeness of the eyes around them. A tear in IF's eye, who felt the loss of Neptune, Nepgear, and Compa sink in; a tear in Blanc's eye, who now saw the fate of her own flesh and blood; A tear in Uni's eye, knowing full well that her nation and her life will forever be different; a tear in Marvelous's eye, knowing that the life she wanted will never come true.

They walked up to one another, saying their apologies, losing the ability to even stand. How could they have done this? To all that lived with them for so long? Even the villains that caused them havoc...what a poor fate they experienced. This wasn't right. This wasn't them, and it never will be them. They couldn't continue forward, kneeling down now on the dark, damp dirt below, which beckowed at their sorrow.

Suddenly, a voice rang out. They all looked up to the cloudy, dark sky, where a tiny light was poking through the overcast, like a searchlight searching for her prey. It grew wider and wider, until eventually a being suddenly appeared; a beautiful ray of light surrounding a feminine figure, one that had no definition or description. The four were awestruck as she opened her mouth.

She said she was happy that their humanity was coming back, and said that now, all they had to do was wish for everyone to come back alive. After all this, it will all be reversed, and everyone could forget it ever happened. The four were obviously ticked off that she didn't appear earlier on, but oh well, at least they now had the option. All they had to say was to revive everyone, so they could hopefully bury this twisted hatchet and never come back to it.

But as they opened their mouths, their bodies began to act on their own, and they were thrust into combat again. Blanc begged her to stop this, but the being said she couldn't; they were being controlled by a force that she couldn't intervene on. They were forced into this fight, and there was nothing they could do but fight.

In other words, if they wanted that wish, they had to defeat those around them, until one remained. They couldn't believe that it came down to it, but in the end, they had little other choice. They were once more thrown into one-on-one battles, the fate of those around them counting on their eventual victory...

Blanc VS IF: The last Goddess and the last Veteran. They stood tall against the blackened sky, the fate of those they loved locked within their hearts. Only one could move on and face the victor of the other fight; they didn't want to do this, but as they stood there, emotions began to flood them, and suddenly they were filled with rage. Both lost what they called families, and for some reason, the voices that urge them to fight made them blame each other for it. With that, they charged, one have of their mind saying that this was bad, the other half not caring in the slightest. MY VOTE: IF

Uni VS MarvelousAQL: The last Candidate and the Underdog. A horrific fight that could not be avoided. One lost her entire nation to this bloody fight; the other lost the chance to ever get to know any of them, only filled with terrible guilt. The ninja begged the Candidate to win this one, for she knew that Uni had more to fight for. However, Uni's mind compared to everyone else was under more influence by the strange voices, and she began to taunt the Ninja in so many ways I can't even describe. It finally triggered the rage within Marvelous, and with that, the fight began. The fate of everyone watching kindly below. MY VOTE: MARVELOUSAQL

xnobody, I'm not lying when I say that you might become a great story writer with your skills. I mean, really, even this story you wrote for the sake of your votes are cool; cool enough to be made into actual stories. Really, I envy you.

Well, he DOES write fanfiction. :D

It's only my opinion, but I wished he stopped doing this. It's destroying the fun of the thread :roll:

Anyways:

Blanc
Marvelous
Just loving life, you know?

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:57 am

iguanaman wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
FireDatPrinneh wrote:
xnobody13 wrote:
Spoiler:
It was when their opponents drew their last breath when they realized what was happening.

Four souls, representing their own selfish desires. Four souls that were weary, tired, and afraid. Four souls that have survived the odds while under control. They were the ones that many will forever look up to. They are the ones that all will remember in legend. They are the ones who will now have to live with the horrors of this deadly bout.

Lady Blanc, IF, Uni, and MarvelousAQL. Out of all the characters, everyone wanted them to continue on. They were the ones that everyone wanted to see march forward to a new era. They were the ones that people didn't mind seeing others fall just for their sake. It was a twisted sense of beauty that even I cannot fathom, even after all the years I have lived on this planet.

And now they realized what was wrong. Their minds were cleared, and they looked all about themselves, looking at their fallen sisters and friends that couldn't survive the strangeness of the eyes around them. A tear in IF's eye, who felt the loss of Neptune, Nepgear, and Compa sink in; a tear in Blanc's eye, who now saw the fate of her own flesh and blood; A tear in Uni's eye, knowing full well that her nation and her life will forever be different; a tear in Marvelous's eye, knowing that the life she wanted will never come true.

They walked up to one another, saying their apologies, losing the ability to even stand. How could they have done this? To all that lived with them for so long? Even the villains that caused them havoc...what a poor fate they experienced. This wasn't right. This wasn't them, and it never will be them. They couldn't continue forward, kneeling down now on the dark, damp dirt below, which beckowed at their sorrow.

Suddenly, a voice rang out. They all looked up to the cloudy, dark sky, where a tiny light was poking through the overcast, like a searchlight searching for her prey. It grew wider and wider, until eventually a being suddenly appeared; a beautiful ray of light surrounding a feminine figure, one that had no definition or description. The four were awestruck as she opened her mouth.

She said she was happy that their humanity was coming back, and said that now, all they had to do was wish for everyone to come back alive. After all this, it will all be reversed, and everyone could forget it ever happened. The four were obviously ticked off that she didn't appear earlier on, but oh well, at least they now had the option. All they had to say was to revive everyone, so they could hopefully bury this twisted hatchet and never come back to it.

But as they opened their mouths, their bodies began to act on their own, and they were thrust into combat again. Blanc begged her to stop this, but the being said she couldn't; they were being controlled by a force that she couldn't intervene on. They were forced into this fight, and there was nothing they could do but fight.

In other words, if they wanted that wish, they had to defeat those around them, until one remained. They couldn't believe that it came down to it, but in the end, they had little other choice. They were once more thrown into one-on-one battles, the fate of those around them counting on their eventual victory...

Blanc VS IF: The last Goddess and the last Veteran. They stood tall against the blackened sky, the fate of those they loved locked within their hearts. Only one could move on and face the victor of the other fight; they didn't want to do this, but as they stood there, emotions began to flood them, and suddenly they were filled with rage. Both lost what they called families, and for some reason, the voices that urge them to fight made them blame each other for it. With that, they charged, one have of their mind saying that this was bad, the other half not caring in the slightest. MY VOTE: IF

Uni VS MarvelousAQL: The last Candidate and the Underdog. A horrific fight that could not be avoided. One lost her entire nation to this bloody fight; the other lost the chance to ever get to know any of them, only filled with terrible guilt. The ninja begged the Candidate to win this one, for she knew that Uni had more to fight for. However, Uni's mind compared to everyone else was under more influence by the strange voices, and she began to taunt the Ninja in so many ways I can't even describe. It finally triggered the rage within Marvelous, and with that, the fight began. The fate of everyone watching kindly below. MY VOTE: MARVELOUSAQL

xnobody, I'm not lying when I say that you might become a great story writer with your skills. I mean, really, even this story you wrote for the sake of your votes are cool; cool enough to be made into actual stories. Really, I envy you.

It's only my opinion, but I wished he stopped doing this. It's destroying the fun of the thread :roll:

iguanaman
Vassal
Vassal

Postby iguanaman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:05 am

KoopaTroopinski wrote:
iguanaman wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
FireDatPrinneh wrote:
xnobody13 wrote:
Spoiler:

just saying. It's just a stupid story to go along with a fun game. He didn't have to write all that. Again, my opinion.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:09 pm

But he wanted to. As long it's fun for him to write it, I don't see why we should judge him for doing it.

No Votes
PSN: YuriFan9999

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:20 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:But he wanted to. As long it's fun for him to write it, I don't see why we should judge him for doing it.

I gotta agree. Just ignore it if it's not to your fancy.

iguanaman
Vassal
Vassal

Postby iguanaman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Seventh wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:But he wanted to. As long it's fun for him to write it, I don't see why we should judge him for doing it.

I understand all of that, but this isn't his thread. If he wanted to write something, do it in the fanfic thread, not here :?

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:16 pm

iguanaman wrote:
Seventh wrote:

I understand all of that, but this isn't his thread. If he wanted to write something, do it in the fanfic thread, not here :?

It pertains to the topic and it's under a spoiler. No one has to read it if they don't want to. If it's so out of the way and he wishes to do it, I don't see why he cannot.

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:28 pm

iguanaman wrote:
Seventh wrote:

agreed.
Nep haters should also leave.
Wait, I said Id never come back to the forbidden section.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Alice Twilight wrote:
iguanaman wrote:
Seventh wrote:

agreed.

You cannot leave us. You will be back. We are legion.

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:
iguanaman wrote:
Seventh wrote:

agreed.

You cannot leave us. You will be back. We are legion.

Come play with us, Alice.

Forever. And ever. And ever.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:53 pm

I am now picturing all of us as an army of dogoos with our avatars taped into their heads like little sticky notes.

With our slimy cuteness, we shall conquer.

Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:19 am

Ok later than said but
i had birthday and charity event and things which distracted me anyways here is round 5's Winners!

Spoiler:
Blanc - 5
VS
Iffy - 6 (WINNER)

Marvelous AQL - 7 (WINNER)
VS
UNI - 6

So we now have the finale.

Spoiler:
Iffy Vs Marvelous AQL

Who will win? Lets find out, voting ends August 31st :D
So enjoy! :D
Im Evildeadfan102 and I love Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Noire is awesome :D

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 am

This is probably the easiest round of all for me. :lol:

Go Marvy go!

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Though, this makes the last selection easy for me.

Spoiler:
Marvelous

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”