Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Miss Gamindustri 2014

Postby Excelsia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Miss Gamindustri 2014 Event Coverage

Day 15

Welcome back to our live coverage of the Miss Gamindustri pageant on this lazy sunday afternoon where the second round of competition is in full swing here on R-18 Island!

Despite the extenuated delay in the proceedings of this year's tantalizing swimsuit contest, the polls have been on fire ever since they re-opened just the other day and the votes have been pouring in! Looking at the tally thus far, it seems that Planeptune is going for a repeat performance of the first round. All three goddesses continue to dominate the polls with each new ballot that comes in, outstripping nearly all of their fellow competitors by far!

It seems like at this point, a Planeptune sweep could well be a very real possibility!

Who ever would have expected such a monumental paradigm shift from last year's pageant where it was Lastation in the lead at every turn? The gorgeous girls of Planeptune sure know how to rock a swimsuit like no other; their choices for Round 2 swimwear definitely appear to have given them the edge over the competition, wowing not only their fans but even some of their opponents as well!

We'll say this much--when it comes to Planeptune, it seems like these girls have everything. Long legs, nice asses, beautiful breasts, sexy midriffs, stunning hair... you name it! Not to mention the air of confidence and knack for flaunting what they've got in all the right ways. These goddesses are undeniably sporting some of the best bikini-clad bodies that this contest has ever seen! It's no secret that Planeptune's shares are bound to sore sky high after this pageant is over.

However! They aren't completely in the clear just yet! This second round has brought with it a rather unexpected but very pleasant surprise!

Neck and neck in votes with Planeptune's harem of hotties is none other than the infamous CPU of the ancient nation of Tari, Rei! This delightfully eccentric goddess has been right on Lady Purple Heart's pigtails ever since the second round of the competition began, and she's showing no signs of losing her momentum!

Our crew tried hunting down Lady Rei earlier today for an interview, but not even the pageant staff seemed to know where she had gone. Luckily, however, we were informed that R-18 Island has a resort-wide broadcast system put in place in case of tropical storm emergencies, and we were allowed to borrow it for the purposes of coaxing Lady Rei out of hiding.

Granted, when finally we found her, she appeared to be quite the groggy--and grumpy--goddess. We couldn't believe it at first, but evidently Tari's CPU had been simply sleeping away the entire afternoon!

Reluctantly as it was, Lady Rei agreed to spare us a few minutes of her time:

"Huuuh? You little vultures have sure got some nerve. Where do you get off summoning me like some common callgirl? Ohhhhh whatever, I suppooose it's only natural for the masses to want an audience with their rightful goddess. Right? RIGHT?! Of course it is. Go ahead and ask your silly questions.

Ehhhhh...? People are comparing me with those shamelessly dressed, fanservicing tramps? Tch. CPUs these days are all alike; they'll do anything for a quick Share or two. Back in my day--eh, what's that? Who do you think you're talking to?! Of course I'll win this ridiculous competition! I'll show those shallow little princesses what a REAL goddess is like!"

Following Lady Rei's brutally and surprisingly honest remarks, we tried to persuade her into answering just a couple more questions, but she had only this to say:

"Nope! Don't wanna."

Despite our best efforts, it would seem we were unable to hold Lady Rei's attention any further. Although we did manage to overheard a few words here and there as she mumbled to herself upon her departure, saying something about going for a swim, and hoping there weren't any--and we quote--"little bitches" in the pool.

If nothing else, Tari's CPU is certainly a unique and... 'interesting' individual.

That's all for now, but please join us again later for more live coverage of the Miss Gamindustri pageant here on R-18 Island!

Mao Kag
Majin
Majin

Postby Mao Kag » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:45 pm

1 purple sister
2 purple heart
3 white heart
4 RED

I still hate noire from neptune world

by the way were the noire vert and blanc from plutia dimension and neptune dimension counted as one?

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm not pulling alternate dimension shenanigans.

Noire is Noire. Vert is Vert. Blanc is Blanc. They're the exact same characters with exactly the same personalities and exactly the same appearance; there's no point in including clones.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Excelsia wrote:I'm not pulling alternate dimension shenanigans.

Noire is Noire. Vert is Vert. Blanc is Blanc. They're the exact same characters with exactly the same personalities and exactly the same appearance; there's no point in including clones.

Get this man a time machine set to Compule Heart's office whenever the hell they were writing Victory.

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Seventh wrote:
Excelsia wrote:I'm not pulling alternate dimension shenanigans.

Get this man a time machine set to Compule Heart's office whenever the hell they were writing Victory.

They should've either amplified their existing personality or just completely 180 them. Essentric Blanc and Mute White Heart would've been brilliant.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:50 pm

They could've done even more than that my man. Loli Vert (Xbox was new), grown up Blanc (Nintendo being old school), slightly younger Noire (Playstation was more recent), and so on. Or hell, make new characters for all of them like Planeptune got. :(

They could have done anything else, man...

Though further discussion is prolly best taken to a Victory or General thread so the contest doesn't get clogged up. Go Marvy go!

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Seventh wrote:Though further discussion is prolly best taken to a Victory or General thread so the contest doesn't get clogged up.

Words of wisdom.

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:28 pm

Day 18

Salutations all you loyal lady lovers from the residential pavillion of the contest grounds here on R-18 Island where for the past few days it's been... raining!

That's right, folks. Due to a tropical storm that's moved in, the Miss Gamindustri pageant has temporarily put its swimsuit shenanigans on hold. But not to worry! The forecast from the wide-range, high frequency weather radar high atop the Planeptower predicts sunny skies and beach-worthy conditions the day after tomorrow as the squall overhead winds its way northward. So for now all we--and the pageant contestants--can do is simply hunker down and wait it out.

Rumor has it, however, that when the competition resumes, Round 3 will begin. This is much sooner than expected, but given all the recent delays perhaps the pageant committee felt the need to give this contest a little push and expedite what has so far been fairly slow goings for this year's events.

Though considering the trend so far, it's no surprise that at last poll count Planeptune still held the lead! But they'd better watch out, because while the nation of Tari may be a thing of the past, its CPU's popularity certainly is not! Lady Rei has caught up with Lady Purple Heart and her younger sister, and stands poised to surpass them at any moment! Things are getting really exciting down here at the wire!

Which of these goddesses will come out on top at the end of the second round?

As for future festivities planned here on R-18 Island, we recently spoke with Miss Lyrica--known all across Gamindustri as the talented and sexy idol, 5pb.--and learned that to lift everyone's spirits after the string of setbacks and delays plaguing this year's pageant, she plans to hold an island concert here on the contest grounds before the third round of competition begins!

What's more? She'll be performing in a swimsuit designed specifically for the show! Are you hyped, Miss Gamindustri fans? Because we certainly are!

Despite all the controversy, complications, and setbacks, this idol's determination never seemed to waver. When we sat down with and talked with Miss Lyrica about what she had planned, she had this to tell us:

"W-Well... I know there's been a lot of drama and bitter feelings about what's gone down this year, and the bad weather seems to be getting everyone into a slump... So I thought maybe a concert could help all of them--contestants and fans alike--get pumped back up for the third round. I mean... just look where we are! Summer events like this are supposed to be full of fun and excitement, you know?

I'm hoping that by performing for everyone, I can help drown out all those negative emotions with my music and get them to enjoy themselves again. Eheheh..."

This idol truly has a heart of gold, as well as the voice of a siren. How many hearts will she rock and roll to the shores of her island stage with her charismatic song? We expect a major turnout, so don't you dare miss it!

In other news, a squad of island security were injured yesterday while intervening in a dangerous experiment courtesy of the self-proclaimed "Mad Magician", MAGES.--actually a relative of the idol, 5pb. When interrogated, she claimed she was working on a way to artificially control the weather for the sake of the Miss Gamindustri pageant. While unsuccessful, her machinations did result in a mass electrical discharge that knocked out power to one corner of the island. Many residents are still complaining.

That it for this hour's coverage. Join us again soon for more news and to stay up to date on the happenings of the Miss Gamindustri 2014 swimsuit competition as we wait for the weather to improve!

Florentine
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Florentine » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Woohoo! I can't wait to see 5pb. to perform! Hope it's as tantalizing as her anime performance. Oh, and congrats to the Planeptune sisters! Destroy that cyan-coloured maniac!

Hope we get more votes, Vert needs some more love. :P
Project: New Life, Start!
Blanc <3 For True Goddess!
Spoiler:

MasterVolte
Vassal
Vassal

Postby MasterVolte » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Woah. Stopped looking for a while and then hell breaks loose! (O.O)
However, the contest must go on! :D

Now for my second round votes:

Purple Heart
Purple Sister
Noire
Vert

Man, I feel like I'm being too hard on the humans... :(

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Yowza, you weren't kidding, this is looking to be a slaughter! At this point it wouldn't even matter if I had voted, looking at things. :lol: Still, you should vote with your heart all the same. The puny humans will get over it. :(

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:05 am

Day 21

The sun is shining, the sea is sparkling, and the heat is on here at the contest grounds of the Miss Gamindustri pageant on lovely R-18 Island as we welcome you to the beginning of the third and final round of competition!

This year's pageant has been a real fiasco right from the get-go, but after a brief--and much needed--respite due to tropical weather and a truly spectacular concert performance by none other than the world famous idol 5pb. herself, both the contestants and crowd alike are back in the mood for some fun in the sun as the polls prepare to open! Our line-up of lovely ladies have been preparing their Round 3 swimwear all morning for this afternoon's opening festivities, and luckily for all you fans we were able to catch up with a few of them for some brief interviews in between their preliminary routines!

The first glamorous gal we chased down was everyone's favorite red-headed agent of Leanbox's infamous Special Mission Department, Cave! Though she seemed aloof to the idea, this bountifully busted beach babe still granted our crew a few minutes of her time to answer some questions.
Here's what she had to say:

"How juvenile. What is there to be nervous about? Among all the tasks I have performed, merely showing off my body in public hardly qualifies as something which would garner a loss of composure. In fact, there have been instances where in battle my attire has sustained damages leaving me far less clothed than I am now. It is nothing I am not used to.

Hm... why yes, I would say I am confident in my abilities. As 5pb.'s security, I spend a great deal of time around the girl, and as such am privy to all of the latest styles and fashion trends. I harbor no doubts about my choice in swimwear; I am certain it will be quite appealing. Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to my preparations for this afternoon."

While she may not exactly be the easiest person to talk with, Cave certainly has a way with words! Her eloquence is undoubtedly another of her many charms, and with her astonishing figure, we're all on pins and needles to see what stunning swimsuit she'll pull out for the third round!

Whether it be good fortune or ill, the next competitor we managed to track down this morning was the temperamental CPU of Lowee, Lady White Heart. We felt our best bet to land an interview was to approach with caution and discretion; when last we tried to solicit a few minutes of this icy goddess' time earlier in the competition, our camera crew ended up taking an unscheduled swim for their trouble courtesy of Lady White Heart's infamous temper.

This time, however, it would seem that Lady Luck was on our side, as this CPU from the snowy north actually agreed to spare a few moments to talk with us! She had this to say:

Warning: Viewer discretion is advised, as the following contains language unsuitable for minors.

"Controversy my ass! I've been waiting for this chance ever since those jerkoffs tried to kick me out of the competition. They better not try to pull any more of that bullshit in the next round, otherwise payback's gonna be a bitch!

Huh? W-What the hell are you tryin' to say?! If you're looking for a beatdown, then keep talking! I don't need a giant chest to win this contest! I'll crush those bitches and their stupid oversized funbags! They think they're hot shit just because they can bounce around in their tight bikinis with their damned tits hanging out...

Agh...! I'll show them! Get the hell out of my way!"

A rough ending to a fairly rocky interview... but at least no one was injured this time! No matter how you look at it, that's a win in our book!

Oh! We've just received the Round 3 Roster! Alright folks, here they are! Your advancing contestants for the third and final round of the Miss Gamindustri 2014 Swimsuit Pageant!
Spoiler:
In this third round of competition, you may vote for up to three contestants.
As with the previous rounds, once your votes have been tallied, you will not be allowed to change them.

• Purple Heart
  • Purple Sister
  • Iris Heart
  • Black Heart
  • White Heart
  • Crazy Heart (aka: Rei)
  • Cave
  • Lyrica (aka: 5pb.)
  • RED

It's all come down to this! These last nine remaining ladies will be duking it out for the coveted title of Miss Gamindustri 2014! Who will come out on top? Get ready! The polls will opening in just another couple hours and this last round of competition will be underway!

Stay tuned throughout the day for more pageant event coverage!
This is bound to be exciting right down to the very end!
Last edited by Excelsia on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Florentine
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Florentine » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:23 am

Woohoo! Finally, the third round!
Umm...but before I vote, Ex, how many people can we vote for in this round?
Project: New Life, Start!
Blanc <3 For True Goddess!
Spoiler:

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:28 am

Check the Round 3 participant list. ;)

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke