Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Jacob Winters answers e-mails

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:58 am

---

To: Histoire
Subject: Re:Very invigorated

I was honestly sort of joking when I said for you to do that but, since you actually did it, I'm not going to complain. And you are most welcome.

I'm surprised you haven't heard back from Neptune, though. Knowing her, I'd expect her to go HDD and fly through the roofs of her own Basilicom if it meant escaping her workload but she's really just whining and doing it anyway? Are you sure she's not just using the tome to find the biggest stash of pudding in Gamindustri?

Oh, didn't read all of your e-mail yet. Good on you for setting IF with her. That's going to keep Neptune straightened out for sure and I imagine it'd make IF's day all the sweeter no pun intended.

Oh dear, I didn't see that coming at all. I probably should've expected that you wouldn't be able to fly without your tome. Sure, I'm willing to drive you around Planeptune. My back feels like it's petrified and I'd like to go outside.

P.S: On second thought, I won't be able to drive you around, sorry. Neptune's stolen my car and I can see the crash from my window. I'll walk with you, though.

---

To: Nepgear
Subject: My car

Hi, Nepgear! Could I ask you to look at my car, please? Neptune crashed it. Also, please don't install any weapons in it; all I need it to do is drive, play music, and cool me down or heat me up (and no, I don't mean install an element ray on the thing; an air conditioner/heater will suffice). I don't really have any technical skills to pay you back with, sadly, but I can write something for you if you'd like.

---

Liexi
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Liexi » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:46 am

Goddamit Neptune...

The funny thing is I can see Neptune laughing manically as she speeds through traffic playing "Move Bitch" on the radio as loud as she can before crashing.

And you sure you want to ask Nepgear, knowing her she won't be able to resist and you'll end up with Bumblebee.

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:15 am

Porecomesis wrote:---

To: Histoire
Subject: Re:Very invigorated

I was honestly sort of joking when I said for you to do that but, since you actually did it, I'm not going to complain. And you are most welcome.

I'm surprised you haven't heard back from Neptune, though. Knowing her, I'd expect her to go HDD and fly through the roofs of her own Basilicom if it meant escaping her workload but she's really just whining and doing it anyway? Are you sure she's not just using the tome to find the biggest stash of pudding in Gamindustri?

Oh, didn't read all of your e-mail yet. Good on you for setting IF with her. That's going to keep Neptune straightened out for sure and I imagine it'd make IF's day all the sweeter no pun intended.

Oh dear, I didn't see that coming at all. I probably should've expected that you wouldn't be able to fly without your tome. Sure, I'm willing to drive you around Planeptune. My back feels like it's petrified and I'd like to go outside.

P.S: On second thought, I won't be able to drive you around, sorry. Neptune's stolen my car and I can see the crash from my window. I'll walk with you, though.

---

Hi, Nepgear! Could I ask you to look at my car, please? Neptune crashed it. Also, please don't install any weapons in it; all I need it to do is drive, play music, and cool me down or heat me up (and no, I don't mean install an element ray on the thing; an air conditioner/heater will suffice). I don't really have any technical skills to pay you back with, sadly, but I can write something for you if you'd like.

---

Damn, Nep stole Jacob's car? She must have been pretty bored lately and whining at maximum levels. O_o
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

TMCraze
Majin
Majin

Postby TMCraze » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:50 am

Liexi wrote:Goddamit Neptune...

The funny thing is I can see Neptune laughing manically as she speeds through traffic playing "Move Bitch" on the radio as loud as she can before crashing.

And you sure you want to ask Nepgear, knowing her she won't be able to resist and you'll end up with Bumblebee.

You took the words right out of my mouth
Hi.

This is supposed to be a sig huh? Well, umm... I unno

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:21 am

---

To: Neptune
Subject: Re:<no subject>

For the last time, Neptune, no I will not pester Pizza Igloo about how long it's taking your pizza to get delivered. For one, it's only been ten minutes. Secondly, it's from Lastation. Do you know what's between us and Lastation? A hazardous mountain range with dangerously long drops and vicious monsters. Since we don't even have a bloody road connecting us to Lastation, they have to travel by foot and defend themselves. Cut them some slack; they are literally risking their lives to deliver your pizza.

By the way, while I have your attention (at least, hopefully to this point), you only need to press the Send button once to send an e-mail. I know the Internep's a bit slow but, as long as it still works, you do not need to press it twenty times before the confirmation page shows up. Just pressing it once will do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to clean up my inbox.

---

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:34 am

Porecomesis wrote:By the way, while I have your attention (at least, hopefully to this point), you only need to press the Send button once to send an e-mail. I know the Internep's a bit slow but, as long as it still works, you do not need to press it twenty times before the confirmation page shows up. Just pressing it once will do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to clean up my inbox.

---

I keep telling people similar things in regards to loading new pages or whatever, but no one ever takes the afro dude seriously. :(

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:37 am

KoopaTroopinski wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:By the way, while I have your attention (at least, hopefully to this point), you only need to press the Send button once to send an e-mail. I know the Internep's a bit slow but, as long as it still works, you do not need to press it twenty times before the confirmation page shows up. Just pressing it once will do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to clean up my inbox.

---

I keep telling people similar things in regards to loading new pages or whatever, but no one ever takes the afro dude seriously. :(

I would help you out if I could. You have my sympathies.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 am

---

Thanks again for fixing my car. I just wanted to say I found an issue with it.

You know that AI you installed? I didn't want you to install it in the first place but I decided to roll along with it for a bit and see if I could get used to it and it's been very helpful. However, it's gotten strangely obsessive lately. Whenever I'm out with someone, it keeps following me around even if I somehow manage to lose in a forest. One time, I took Histoire out for a drive once we bogged Neptune down with the tome again (I think it's working, by the way) and I let Histoire choose a radio station but the car always goes back to my defaults.

To make matters worse, the A/C is bugged. If it's a cold day, the heater's on me but the passengers get all the cold air. On hot days, it's the reverse. Friends have been locked out of the car unless I hold it open with a great deal of strength. Once, I think it used one of its windshield wipers to flip off Cave.

Worst of all, now I'm getting e-mails all the time asking me when we're going on our next drive, when I'm getting leather seats for it, and so on and so forth. Please take the AI out; I like driving a car with the knowledge that I'm actually the one driving it and I do not like worrying about my car driving itself into a river. Stressing out in an enclosed space is unhealthy for me.

---

Subject: Re:My car

I know it's a female but it is a car. Why did you even program a car AI with that sort of thing along with the capacity to get jealous of my friends? Please take it away. Make something else with it, like an automated vacuum cleaner that I can disable by flipping it upside down.

---

Thank you all for reading and enjoying my e-mails thus far. :D Sadly, I've run into a bit of a problem; I'm running out of ideas (which is odd, considering I'm running into a lack of something so it's like running into a wall of bottomless pit). As you can imagine, this is good for Jacob Winters but not for me. While he just wants to ignore his computer and do something fun and/or sleep, I want to keep all of you people smiling during this relative slack on the Neptunia sub-forums.

So! I'm going to be reaching out to you; if you have an e-mail that you'd like Jacob Winters to respond to, feel free to send it to me in a PM! Just remember: give me a name for the character from whom the e-mail comes from, a subject, and the body of the e-mail itself. Alternatively, present a situation like what happened with Jacob's car and he'll send a related e-mail to someone. Remember, though, that your e-mails/situations will be kept secret as has always been the case and the contents will only be inferred to. Your names will be mentioned though, unless you would rather remain anonymous.

Be reasonable with your e-mails, though. I can just say no to any of your submissions even if I am easygoing in general (so, to people I trust, don't be afraid). Anything too extreme and I reserve the right to, in retaliation, write a story in which Jacob and Noire kiss and nobody at all wants that, least of all myself.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:05 am

Riiiiiiiiight. Why would you specify Noire, then? ;)

Anyway, I'll try to come up with some ideas. ;)
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 am

Wdog-999 wrote:Riiiiiiiiight. Why would you specify Noire, then? ;)

Anyway, I'll try to come up with some ideas. ;)

I always knew he was a closet tsundere/tsundere-lover

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Emails sent. :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Because it would annoy them, of course.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Porecomesis wrote:

Who's to say that people wouldn't be annoyed if you disturbed Nepgear's incorruptible innocence? :P
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:

Who's to say that people wouldn't be annoyed if you disturbed Nepgear's incorruptible innocence? :P

What a brilliant idea! Thank you, Wdog! :twisted: I'm joking this time. I wouldn't do that at all, I swear. I don't have the nerve for it.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:

What a brilliant idea! Thank you, Wdog! :twisted: I'm joking this time. I wouldn't do that at all, I swear. I don't have the nerve for it.

Yeah, Neptune is gonna fucking kill me.

Neptune: That's right! :D

*gulp*
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”