Jacob Winters answers e-mails

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Jacob Winters answers e-mails

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:14 am

KoopaTroopinski wrote:I don't understand how anyone can whisper anything after stubbing their toe.

Dude, I punched brick walls before (Not very fond of it of course considering I had bleeding knuckles before and was a lot crazier back then) and held onto joy buzzers without making a single wince other than forming a slight and tiny smile. I've had practice had tolerating pain of smaller natures. Never broke a bone before. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:59 am

DragonKingKaiser wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:I don't understand how anyone can whisper anything after stubbing their toe.

Dude, I punched brick walls before (Not very fond of it of course considering I had bleeding knuckles before and was a lot crazier back then) and held onto joy buzzers without making a single wince other than forming a slight and tiny smile. I've had practice had tolerating pain of smaller natures. Never broke a bone before. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to.

Ah. That's why you don't scream in agony when you stub your toe; you're psychotic.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:56 am

I generally just wince for a bit when something like that happens. It hurts like hell, but it's not something like someone stabbing you or anything.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:09 am

Okay, so new one! Thanks to Alantor2013! Sorry it took so long. :oops:

---

To: Nepgear
Subject: Re:Um...

... Before I go on, let me just say that you have my utmost gratitude for fixing my car time and time again. At this point, I think I would have just given up. But not you; no matter how many times Neptune crashes my car (we really need to get her lessons, by the way), you always fix it up again ready to go. I don't think I know anyone else who would go through this again and again.

That said, I think we need to address a problem of yours when it comes to fixing my car. You see, when my car is broken and I want it fixed, I want it to be how it was before it was broken. I don't want other features. If I want them, I'll ask for them. If you want to implement them, ask me first and I'll see if I like them. When you start implementing features I don't know about without my consent, things get odd. I have no idea what possessed you to give the car some time travel device but I'll at least be thankful you stopped there and didn't mount it on top of a giant robot.

Anyway, good luck finding Neptune. With any luck, the goddesses in the past won't like her and she has to travel to each of them to kick their butts. See you in three days, hopefully.

---

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:53 am

Porecomesis wrote:I have no idea what possessed you to give the car some time travel device but I'll at least be thankful you stopped there and didn't mount it on top of a giant robot.

Spoiler:
TIME TRAVEL, YOU SAY?

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 am

KoopaTroopinski wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:I have no idea what possessed you to give the car some time travel device but I'll at least be thankful you stopped there and didn't mount it on top of a giant robot.

Spoiler:
TIME TRAVEL, YOU SAY?

Don't forget the Megas XLR reference. > : )
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Alantor2013 wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:

Spoiler:
TIME TRAVEL, YOU SAY?

HECK YES!

*high fives Alantor*

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
Alantor2013 wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:

Spoiler:
TIME TRAVEL, YOU SAY?

HECK YES!

*high fives Alantor*

*high fives you back* ^_^
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:29 am

Porecomesis wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:

Ah. That's why you don't scream in agony when you stub your toe; you're psychotic.

An American Psycho and proud of it.

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
Last edited by DragonKingKaiser on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

Yasanagi
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Yasanagi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:35 am

Nepgear digs giant robots? That works for me.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:25 am

Yasanagi wrote:Nepgear digs giant robots? That works for me.

Yup. The trait exploded into existence around about the time of Victory.

And no one's asked for this e-mail; I just felt like doing one myself (I'll get to the ones requested of me soon):

---

To: Noire
Subject: Re:Secretary

We are not interested in buying your Secretary off you. I know he's aggravatingly cliché and bland and idiotic but so are you, tsundere. Just give him time; sooner or later, you'll grow to appreciate his company. At least he's not Neptune and won't constantly embarrass you as much as she does.

---

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:28 am

So this one's from vampko:

---

Subject: Fw:yesterday's DAIT

So Rom sent this e-mail to me as well as you. I'm not going to ask you what's going on, because you're a reliable person and I trust you to know what you're doing (also, I doubt you would ever go on a non-play date with Rom), but I advise making sure that word of this never reaches Uni. I doubt she'd take the fake news very well.

---

Subject: Re:Fw:yesterday's DAIT

Uni has her own reasons for being upset. I'd explain but I should go; Uni's trying to snipe me again. I assume she rea

---

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:20 am

Y'know, peeps, I'm still open to suggestions.

---

To: GOLD THIRD OFFICIAL
Subect: Re:A once in a lifetime opportunity

No I am not interested in being your manager. I have enemies with enough reasons to kill me as it is. Ask Vert instead; she's done it before.

---

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:22 am

Alright, I did get a new suggestion, this one from BMSviasol.

---

To: Neptune
Subject: Get dressed

You can understand why Histoire's stressed right? Actually, scratch that; I just realised you can't. What I meant to say was, while we understand perfectly well the desire to be naked in our own homes and just relax all day (not that we get to indulge in such luxuries, as I'm sure you can tell), you are a goddess and you do have some standards to set. Let us be clear, though; feel free to stroll around inside without underwear on. I won't like it and neither will anyone else but it is your home and I'm not going to be that strict. However, you have to stop running down the halls while shouting "pantsu nugeru mon". It has gotten very annoying.

But that's not why Histoire and I are stressed. Keep this in mind now; if you do not put on some underwear or a pair of shorts or anything to cover your bottoms, you are not going outside again until you do. The window wipers had a hard enough time today cleaning the Basilicom of fan drool.

---

Subject: PA music

This might be a tall thing to ask but, if it's okay with you, can I compose tomorrow's playlist for the Basilicom's audio system? Listening to Neptune's endless shouting has sort of driven me a bit crazy and I'd like to listen to some music I'm familiar with.

---

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Porecomesis wrote:However, you have to stop running down the halls while shouting "pantsu nugeru mon". It has gotten very annoying.

Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”