2. Favourite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2?
Formerly Nepgear (Victory made me like her in MK2 much less), currently Nisa.
3. Favourite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory?
Anonydeathplutiapeashyvertnepgear. That's one character right? No? Damn you! Fine, Anonydeath then.
4. Favourite game out of the entire series?
Re;Birth 1. And since it lacks a section, I'll add all the CPUs are my favorite there. Vert tops, naturally, but it's pretty even.
5. Favourite character from all Hyperdimension Neptunia games?
At the moment, Vert, but it was Anonydeath and Nisa a few months ago and Nepgear when I liked MK2 and Vert again before that. So I am fickle, apparently, but my loyalty to Leanbox is true!
6. Favourite level design from all games?
For some reason I want to say I really like the last one from the first game, but I don't actually remember what it looks like. Maybe it left a good impression? Otherwise, Blanc's bachelorette pad in Victory comes to mind.
7. Favourite cutscene from any Hyperdimension Neptunia game?
Nepgear fangirling things in V, Vert and IF's various scenes in HDN and RB1, or various shenanigans in other games...? This was the hardest question, honestly.The end of the MK2 anime arc gets a special mention though.
8. Favourite credits sequence from all games?
All the credits! I like Victory's most now, but I haven't seen RB1's yet either.
9. If you could battle any two characters from the Neptunia series who would they be?
I guess I could play card games with Vert and Broccoli...?! Though given my extensive knowledge of card games, this does have a very high risk of fatalities...
10. Which is your least favourite character from the entire series?
Magic, who is also the only character besides Abnes (maybe) that I dislike in the series period.
11. Who is your favourite boss from any game?
As in villain? Anonydeath. As in battle? Victory's last one since I was stupid underleveled for it and it was actually pretty intense.
12. Who is your least favourite boss from any game?
Magic is a boss and my least favorite so I shall say her.
13. How many Hyperdimension Neptunia games do you have?
Right now, 4, but the coming months are going to be increasing that number quickly. Based IFI.
14. If you had to remove one of the 4 landmasses which would you get rid of?
Planeptune, just to see what it'd be like to have a semi-accurate portrayal of the gaming world. If I had to, that is. If I just could do it, well, then I wouldn't. I'd add some if anything. I'm actually quite fond of Neptune, strange as that apparently seems to be.
15. Who is your favourite from Neptune, Noire, Vert and Blanc?
Obviously it's Blanc. That would fit the trend. No? It's Vert? Oh, sorry Blanc.
16. Who is your favourite from Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram?
Nepram. ... No I can't do that here either? Fiiiiiine. Nepgear if she's in Victory mode.
17. Was there ever a moment in any game that made you go what was that if so what moment?
18. Is there anything you would want to change in the Hyperdimension Neptunia games?
A bit, maybe more than a bit, maybe a lot more than a bit, but I've still come to mostly accept and enjoy it as it is. I suppose the one thing would be for them to just make a separate spinoff series for the self-insert stuff so its audience can have it on a semi-regular basis while it can stay out of stuff trying to be and do more like HN or RB3. I think that's a fair compromise, yeah?
19. What is your favourite male character in the Neptunia series?
Anonydeath! ... Though the two brothers in RB1 grew on me, and of course, I've always liked Brave and Pirachu. Mr. Badd isn't too bad either. Neptunia's actual dudes are honestly some of its best characters, really.
20. Do you ship any characters and if so who?
Most combinations of Everyone/Everyone - or would it be Anyone/Anyone, with occasional Someone/Someone/Someone? - I am coolio with so long as it's entertaining and whatever. No One/No One isn't necessarily bad either if everything is still good.
21. If you could add any character to Gamindustri to see everyones reaction who would you choose?
If we're talking existing characters, the Sega Hard Girls or some OS-tans would probably make for fun additions. If not, some new Makers and CPUs. GBA White Sister and GameCube White Heart would be nice. Also Sting added as a permanent character to the series.
22. This is for your favourite character, What is your favourite costume for them to wear?
I've gotten weirdly fond of the Chika palette swap in RB1. My favorite costume isn't actually a Vert one, though!
23. Did you enjoy Hyperdimension Neptunia PP?
Didn't play it, but I am fairly sure I wouldn't.
24. Is Hyperdimension Neptunia your all time favourite series?
All time? No. It's one of my current ones, and probably could be considered one all time one if it sticks it out a few more years without the enjoyment I've been getting out of it changing.
25. Did you enjoy these questions?
I would not have answered them if I didn't! In other words, yes.