Hyperdimension Neptunia Hypercollection (PS3)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Balmung014
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Hypercollection (PS3)

Postby Balmung014 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:37 pm

SO let me get this straight that this collection of Neptunia games is for Ps3 and right now is available only in japan. Also has their been any mention of it being released in the US. ALso is it the remakes of the series or their originals. I ask that last one because I doubt they would re release the first game since it had a terrible battle system.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:41 pm

This isn't available in Japan, it's something made exclusively by NISA using the PS3 games, not the Vita ones.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 pm

JaxTH wrote:
My1xT wrote:but well (it was not from NISA but still) look at Tales of Symphonia, it got its HD releases on the PS3 with no real differences, BUT they got collected to Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and even got JAPANESE Audio, alongside the pretty good EN dub (and that I rate an EN dub positive almost never happens), so even a more or less plain rerelease MIGHT offer something...

You are talking about a remaster of two games as apposed to something that is just three 7th gen games being bundled together (On one disc? I dunno.) and released on a 7th gen console.

Nothing will be different.

not exactly the HD Remaster of both ToS parts was already available in the PS Store, and chronicles which bundled those together then added JP voices and according to the PSN page of chronicles there is extra content as well...

pretty much for just a repack of the already remastered games...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Gradon
Majin
Majin

Postby Gradon » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Saw this in stores today, the screenshots on the back of the case are really low quality and blurry. :?

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Gradon wrote:Saw this in stores today, the screenshots on the back of the case are really low quality and blurry. :?

Did you get me a copy? :mrgreen:

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:29 pm

saw it too but didnt grab a detailed look at it
but seems this isnt the onl collection, I mean there's an atelier trio as well...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

5UP3R1337N05C0P3
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby 5UP3R1337N05C0P3 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Dang, if this were a PS4 port, I'd buy it in a heartbeat because I've always enjoyed the story and characters from the original the most and my PS3 recently broke.

With a series as niche as this, I'm assuming that most people who want the series already have it. Will definitely check on how the sales go.
If your server asks if Coke is acceptable instead of Pepsi, it's only sensible to ask if Monopoly money would suffice as payment.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Yeah, I'd buy it for PS4. Not for PS3 when I already have them all, though.

Not that NISA would release it in America anyway. According to someone on GameFAQs, the response they got when asked was to see if IFI would release it in NA. Which is weird, because IFI also releases in Europe. So why would NISA only have rights to one region when IFI works in both?
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Legal agreements can be quite odd, yes. :lol: Maybe IFI hadn't had the right infrastructure in Europe when the deal was originally made - and/or wasn't sure if they ever would - and decided to let NISA keep the rights there (given that Idea Factory gets paid either way, they just get paid more if they do it themselves).
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”