Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1,2,3 coming to Steam

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1,2,3 coming to Steam

Postby FANSean » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Porecomesis wrote:2) You have a history of taking unprovoked shots at me.

gawd, chill out. I'm being tsundere, geez :\

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:32 pm

FANSean wrote:

You're more of an IF, only I have no reason to believe you're trying to be friendly.

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:

You're more of an IF, only I have no reason to believe you're trying to be friendly.

my friends and I make fun of each other in more scathing ways than this, you pansy.

I will accept the comparisons to IF tho.

In return I hereby compare you toooooooo ... hm. Uh. I 'unno, some random fancharacter.

oh wait

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:39 pm

FANSean wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:

my friends and I make fun of each other in more scathing ways than this, you pansy.

In return I hereby compare you toooooooo ... hm. Uh. I 'unno, some random fancharacter.

oh wait

That is because you are friends. You're not friendly to me and I don't have any reason to consider you a friend or even a positive acquaintance. I welcome friends to take shots at me.

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:

oh wait

That is because you are friends. You're not friendly to me and I don't have any reason to consider you a friend or even a positive acquaintance. I welcome friends to take shots at me.

Well clearly the solution is to go on a quest and learn the value of friendship against the darkest odds. Gosh.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:46 pm

FANSean wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:You're more of an IF, only I have no reason to believe you're trying to be friendly.

oh wait

Well clearly the solution is to go on a quest and learn the value of friendship against the darkest odds. Gosh.

It feels like I'm already on that quest, only I'm not trekking anywhere but I'm in a tissue box that's sailing across a very stormy sea, constantly getting submerged and clipped by crabs. If that wasn't enough, any time the sea is calm for just a few minutes, I'm in danger of a seagull crapping on my head before dying and falling into the sea rather than in my box, where I could eat them for sustenance.

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:You're more of an IF, only I have no reason to believe you're trying to be friendly.

oh wait

It feels like I'm already on that quest, only I'm not trekking anywhere but I'm in a tissue box that's sailing across a very stormy sea, constantly getting submerged and clipped by crabs. If that wasn't enough, any time the sea is calm for just a few minutes, I'm in danger of a seagull crapping on my head before dying and falling into the sea rather than in my box, where I could eat them for sustenance.

I'm pretty sure that's everyone's first experience with Dark Souls.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:52 pm

FANSean wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:my friends and I make fun of each other in more scathing ways than this, you pansy.

oh wait

I'm pretty sure that's everyone's first experience with Dark Souls.

We're talking about Dark Souls?

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:54 pm

I was engaging in an arcane form of communication known as a joke. A subset known as sarcastic humor.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:59 pm

FANSean wrote:I was engaging in an arcane form of communication known as a joke. A subset known as sarcastic humor.

Oh really? I had no idea.

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
FANSean wrote:I was engaging in an arcane form of communication known as a joke. A subset known as sarcastic humor.

Oh really? I had no idea.

... I ..

... damn you.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:inb4 nude mods for the game outside of Steam Workshop. :P

There probably already are nude mods.

Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:

There probably already are nude mods.

... Man I love MAGES expressions. xD

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Daverost wrote:
My1xT wrote: ppl with bad Internet cant really use steam.

If you have bad internet, a digital-only market for games that often run 2-20 GB isn't really for you in the first place, honestly, Steam or not.

Well in sone cases they can I mean look at ps3/vita games, I can just go to a friend and load there, might be even possible with steam...
But in case of steam, unless you have no Internet connect whatsoever it will try to update itself on every occasion (probably origin is the samd) so ppl with bad internet are screwed
I honestly hate digital only markets, but in some cases it's necessary (ifi is a small company after all and as much as I didn't like it, I could understand that they couldn't bring it physical to EU, but not in case of office 2015 and Microsoft, they do have the resources and deceive especially bad sightwd ppl with the nice large boxes with that small text "no medium, just product key" or whatever.

In my opinion a game market shouldn't close anyone out, something like an LTS version of steam which doesn't need updates eaxh week would be great (maybe like once per year and instantly in case of sth. critical)...

It may not apply to me anymore coz since mid-nov 2013 we have way better Internet, but we did have the 'blessing' of 1000 kbit internet, with a download of 125kbyte/s and an upload of 12,5 likewise, 1gb took roughly 3 hours, so I do know what I am talking about)

In my opinion drm free or any other update-less method is the best way of distribution, but in the digital gaming market steam haa by far the best drm.
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:33 am

What do you mean "inb4"?!!!

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”