Personal Project: English commentary for Neptune VII

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
MAGES.
Vassal
Vassal

Personal Project: English commentary for Neptune VII

Postby MAGES. » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:22 am

This thread is probably going to get disapproved or ignored but after pondering for a bit I still want to post this thread either way.

Good Evening citizens of NIS America, my name is MAGES. (I know this is a name rip-off but I like this name quite a bit) and I would like to make a post here to share my personal project to you guys.

Recently, I decided to start doing commentaries for from Japan and the first game I decided to do for this personal project of mine is no other than the latest main installment to one of my favorite JRPG series, Hyperdimension Neptune VII. For my commentaries, not only I am analyzing the game in details and giving my impression of the game as I go along, I am also doing on-the-fly translations and summarizing each cutscenes to allows anyone that watches my videos to at least have some understanding of the story. However, my Japanese is merely average therefore there will be some mistakes in the translations. Nevertheless I always revise my content and any mistakes or omissions from the summaries that I found I will make sure to put point them out and write down the correct translations in the videos' description. Not to mention I am also a complete amateur at doing commentaries since I just started doing this not even a week ago (respective to the time I make this post) so the standards of my commentaries is relatively low. Even so, I am willing to improve. I post my videos in youtube, you can find my channel in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBS_hANfRVQal3OpQPMACcw

Feel feel to comment on anything about my videos be it on here or on my channel; I will read them. I confess that I am doing this more for myself than for other people. However I have a lot of fun doing this, I do not regret forgoing sleep for this little project.

xizro345
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Personal Project: English commentary for Neptune VII

Postby xizro345 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:42 am

Well, you're just doing what I usually do in the VII thread, but in video form. I see nothing wrong with that.

MAGES.
Vassal
Vassal

Postby MAGES. » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:31 pm

I didn't want people to think that I'm posting this here just for the sake of advertising my channel so I was a bit skeptical. I guess I was overthinking it.

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:56 pm

MAGES. wrote:I didn't want people to think that I'm posting this here just for the sake of advertising my channel so I was a bit skeptical. I guess I was overthinking it.

You're fine, my friend, and i can't wait to see what you make
Spoiler:

MAGES.
Vassal
Vassal

Postby MAGES. » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:45 am

xnobody13 wrote:You're fine, my friend, and i can't wait to see what you make

Thank you, I hope you will enjoy my content too.

Because my daily schedules are packed to the brim, I can only make one video per day so my progress is very slow so far I only managed to make one video per day. Furthermore, I might have to take some days off from doing this to rest up, but definitely not anytime soon.

P.S. I wonder if I can finish this game in time for Angel Beats 1st Beat.

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:34 am

Cool. Subbed.

MAGES.
Vassal
Vassal

Postby MAGES. » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:16 am

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:Cool. Subbed.

Thank you, I hoped you enjoy the content of my channel.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”