Highschool DxD and Neptunia Crossover! [Vita]

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Highschool DxD and Neptunia Crossover! [Vita]

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:11 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:Or for those who aren't familiar with the mobile scene but do use a Vita, it's similar to those time-limited events in Destiny of Spirits where you could summon special characters like Toro the Cat, Knack, and Kat (Gravity Rush) for a certain amount of time until they disappeared from the summoning pool.

I wish this game could come overseas. It even has a platinum, for fuck's sake. It's like Japan is taunting me with this. :(

Japan likes to taunt a LOT of fans like this. Like keeping the ACE Another Century games from Gundam and Mecha fans.

At least someone can import those and play it on any account. I'd need to play this on a JP account to play it at all because of the Vita's stupid one account limit thing. :cry:
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:Or for those who aren't familiar with the mobile scene but do use a Vita, it's similar to those time-limited events in Destiny of Spirits where you could summon special characters like Toro the Cat, Knack, and Kat (Gravity Rush) for a certain amount of time until they disappeared from the summoning pool.

I wish this game could come overseas. It even has a platinum, for fuck's sake. It's like Japan is taunting me with this. :(

Japan likes to taunt a LOT of fans like this. Like keeping the ACE Another Century games from Gundam and Mecha fans.

At least someone can import those and play it on any account. I'd need to play this on a JP account to play it at all because of the Vita's stupid one account limit thing. :cry:

Most of the ACE games are PS2 IIRC. Isn't the PS2 region locked?
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:27 pm

That's the name of the game. Though in DoS' case, those did pop up again a few times after their initial appearance from what I've seen.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”