During conversation cutscenes, can you pause?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!

During conversation cutscenes, can you pause?

Postby affinity7799 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:31 am

You know when you have to do something quick or you are called, you don't want to miss the cutscenes! Ya I think the dialogue works in that it goes up to a certain point and you press X to see what they say next (until then, it waits for our input), but ya I wonder how this works?
affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: During conversation cutscenes, can you pause?

Postby lordryo » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:13 am

Unless you have the game set on 'auto' the text wont advance until you've press the X button. And if by chance you do skip/miss something, pressing triangle will pull up a backlog of dialog that actually goes pretty far back. There are no actual movie cut scenes so you can't miss anything.

And just incase there's a particular scene you really enjoy, Neptunia also provides an in game event viewer you can use (I want to say) anytime.

And also, questions like this can be posted in either of the two Neptunia general threads rather than making separate threads entirely.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!
lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Shizuka » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:34 am

That's exactly what I was going to say, you can ask all these questions on the General Chat and we'll answer as soon as possible.
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby affinity7799 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:08 pm

lordryo wrote:Unless you have the game set on 'auto' the text wont advance until you've press the X button. And if by chance you do skip/miss something, pressing triangle will pull up a backlog of dialog that actually goes pretty far back. There are no actual movie cut scenes so you can't miss anything.

And just incase there's a particular scene you really enjoy, Neptunia also provides an in game event viewer you can use (I want to say) anytime.

And also, questions like this can be posted in either of the two Neptunia general threads rather than making separate threads entirely.

oh thanks!

.auto optional

.triangle backlog

.event viewer

great features!! ^.^
affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Return to Hyperdimension Neptunia Series