So is this release date real?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!

So is this release date real?

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Just wondering, does it really release on Feb 15th in the states? Or is that just a ball part estimate since NIS has not even given us a date yet to preorder the game from their site or even a price :cry:
Image
Utakata
User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby SuperCoolFondo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:54 pm

ADreamyDeath wrote:Just wondering, does it really release on Feb 15th in the states? Or is that just a ball part estimate since NIS has not even given us a date yet to preorder the game from their site or even a price :cry:


thats what the neputina website has set as the release date so we can only go on that Oh and btw the phrase is ball park estimate.
SuperCoolFondo
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 am

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:01 pm

SuperCoolFondo wrote:
ADreamyDeath wrote:Just wondering, does it really release on Feb 15th in the states? Or is that just a ball part estimate since NIS has not even given us a date yet to preorder the game from their site or even a price :cry:


thats what the neputina website has set as the release date so we can only go on that Oh and btw the phrase is ball park estimate.

Ya sorry about that somehow I replaced the "k" with a "t" O__O

Thankz, I didn't know it was on the site either, this gives me hope (I need a new game XD)
Image
Utakata
User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby SuperCoolFondo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:47 pm

ADreamyDeath wrote:
SuperCoolFondo wrote:
ADreamyDeath wrote:Just wondering, does it really release on Feb 15th in the states? Or is that just a ball part estimate since NIS has not even given us a date yet to preorder the game from their site or even a price :cry:


thats what the neputina website has set as the release date so we can only go on that Oh and btw the phrase is ball park estimate.

Ya sorry about that somehow I replaced the "k" with a "t" O__O

Thankz, I didn't know it was on the site either, this gives me hope (I need a new game XD)


haha yeah but honestly im looking forward to the artbook most :D
SuperCoolFondo
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 am

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby Solice » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 pm

WOOO! Preorder complete!

Hrm, am I the first grab it at the NISA Store?
Image

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]
User avatar
Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 am
Location: http://nyan.cat

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby vertical09 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

NO I WAS FIRST.....i guess
Image
Image
User avatar
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 9486
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: The realm of Jenova, in the world of Eorzea.

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby Solice » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Meh.. there's really no way to know unless we start posting order confirmation numbers, which is probably a bad idea.
Image

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]
User avatar
Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 am
Location: http://nyan.cat

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby Rednal » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:25 pm

:lol: I wasn't first, but at least I ordered it the first day I could, which should pretty much guarantee a pack of those cards
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 15434
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby SuperCoolFondo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Rednal wrote::lol: I wasn't first, but at least I ordered it the first day I could, which should pretty much guarantee a pack of those cards


can i get a link?
SuperCoolFondo
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 am

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby Chibii » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Chibii
New Vassal
New Vassal
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:48 pm

I just tried to order it right now and it gives me a error with my debt card and won't complete the paypal option, T___T please help!
Image
Utakata
User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby Solice » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 pm

ADreamyDeath wrote:I just tried to order it right now and it gives me a error with my debt card and won't complete the paypal option, T___T please help!

If you used a card that was declined at checkout anyway, I can imagine this would cause some issue. I would call your card company first, get things straighten out, then shoot an email or call the NISA store support guys to iron the rest out.
Image

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]
User avatar
Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 am
Location: http://nyan.cat

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby Sheleigha » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:23 pm

ADreamyDeath wrote:I just tried to order it right now and it gives me a error with my debt card and won't complete the paypal option, T___T please help!


Maybe it's because you were using a "debt" card :p

I kid I kid, I just had to take advantage of the typo!
User avatar
Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2741
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Sheleigha wrote:
ADreamyDeath wrote:I just tried to order it right now and it gives me a error with my debt card and won't complete the paypal option, T___T please help!


Maybe it's because you were using a "debt" card :p

I kid I kid, I just had to take advantage of the typo!

its fine lol
ya i seem to mess up alot

Paypal let me do it now:D yay!! lol

Still wondering why the card wasn't working tho,very odd.

I really can't wait for this game!
Image
Utakata
User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby SorrowsNeptune » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Febuary 15th, (plus the time it will take for this game to ship for me), that should give me just enough time to finish Mass Effect 2 before this game comes out!
User avatar
SorrowsNeptune
Geo Master
Geo Master
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Next

Return to Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FANSean and 4 guests