So is this release date real?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!

Re: So is this release date real?

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

SorrowsNeptune wrote:Febuary 15th, (plus the time it will take for this game to ship for me), that should give me just enough time to finish Mass Effect 2 before this game comes out!

Ya I picked free shipping yet I am located in CA so I am wondering since NIS America is located in CA I am wondering how long it will take to get mine..
Utakata
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby vampko » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 pm

ADreamyDeath wrote:
SorrowsNeptune wrote:Febuary 15th, (plus the time it will take for this game to ship for me), that should give me just enough time to finish Mass Effect 2 before this game comes out!

Ya I picked free shipping yet I am located in CA so I am wondering since NIS America is located in CA I am wondering how long it will take to get mine..

that varies. Lordryo, lives only a couple hours away from the actual NISA headquarters if I remember right, and I live in Washington state, and I got my copy of Rorona before anyone on the board. And with Prinny 2, I was one of the last to get the game.
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby LAMV » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Hmm, so does the game arrive to your home AT Feb 15/16, or days/weeks after? I live in Virginia, by the way.
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 pm

vampko wrote:
ADreamyDeath wrote:

that varies. Lordryo, lives only a couple hours away from the actual NISA headquarters if I remember right, and I live in Washington state, and I got my copy of Rorona before anyone on the board. And with Prinny 2, I was one of the last to get the game.

Hmm ok, I guess I thought they would ship it to the people who live closest first O_O Eh oh wells I can wait till its out thankz for the info everyone
Utakata
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby leinaud » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:39 am

SWEET!! Since I have an APO in Cali, my shipping options included FREE!! Now, here's to hoping I actually made it in time to get the additional cards. (At least my pre-order receipt says I do...)

Stupid exercise going on killed my pre-order fast-ness :x

Awaking in 2014...
leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:42 am

LAMV wrote:Hmm, so does the game arrive to your home AT Feb 15/16, or days/weeks after? I live in Virginia, by the way.

Recently, they've been shipping games out to their pre-order people before the release date, so some of us end up getting them before their official release date. I guess it's just another perk of pre-ordering from the NISA store?
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Rednal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:45 am

:lol:

I remember that back when Ar Tonelico 2 was coming out, I got it *on* the release date, which was much faster than I was expecting. They probably want to build up the goodwill of customers so they don't think that preordering means they'll have to wait to play it? Maybe?
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29
Spoiler:
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 am

Rednal wrote::lol:

I remember that back when Ar Tonelico 2 was coming out, I got it *on* the release date, which was much faster than I was expecting. They probably want to build up the goodwill of customers so they don't think that preordering means they'll have to wait to play it? Maybe?

I still think it has to do with a perk of pre-ordering from their site.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby ADreamyDeath » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:09 am

vampko wrote:
Rednal wrote::lol:

I still think it has to do with a perk of pre-ordering from their site.

Lets hope :) *goes to get some tea*
Utakata
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Previous

Return to Hyperdimension Neptunia Series