Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Preorders Up! :D

Postby vertical09 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:18 am

CelticRedemption wrote:
vertical09 wrote:
MizuMikomi wrote:Finally pre-ordered, just got the confirmation email... no idea why it didn't work when I was on Windows, but whatever, I am happy I got it, plus free shipping. : 3

Tales of Graces F revealed and Neptunia ordered, this day has been awesome~

tales of graces f revealed?
can u send i link on where u saw this....plus whose liscensing it?

http://www.nisamerica.com/forum/viewtop ... f=9&t=3311

read that topic. and Namdai, it seems

thx so much.....this is exciting

ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby ADreamyDeath » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 am

Shadow of Death wrote:
ADreamyDeath wrote:Same here, I just got Two Worlds 2 today *horrible game imho,totally regret buying it* but before I played it I was super excited to get it, but Neptunia blows it out of the water in me wanting a game NOW XD
Though I have to say I still want TESV:Skyrim 1000x more than Neptunia XD
Why....WHY get two worlds 2? It's the sequel to the game that should never have been made...

Though I was wondering if it would pull a Just Cause 2 (JC1 rather sucked, but JC2 was epic).

Thats what i was hoping, I was hopen it would pull a JC2 as but but ya no luck, and I only bought it because I needed a new open world RPG to play since I got tired of Oblivion/Morrowind. I have a crap loada RPGs to play on the PS1 still and than Neptunia and all is coming, another reason why I got it is because the devs were saying *should have thought they would make it seem EPIC* how much improved it was over the first one and it flunked.

Pros:
New open world RPG to play
Semi improved magic system

Cons:
Voice dubbing as no emotion
Dialog is bad
Mouth movement to words is horrible
Combat is hack and slash yet even fails at that
Enemies in one area for a beginning quest are all of a sudden GOD like
No horseback riding
Can not be a female character except in MP
MP imho sucks

thats for two worlds 2 lol
Utakata

Alura--x--Uneii
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Alura--x--Uneii » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 am

And I was thinking of getting that x.x haha xD I like Venetica though it's like Fable O.o even if the world is very small...though to me I'm waiting for Neptunia more. :3

ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby ADreamyDeath » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 am

Alura--x--Uneii wrote:And I was thinking of getting that x.x haha xD I like Venetica though it's like Fable O.o even if the world is very small...though to me I'm waiting for Neptunia more. :3

Same
Meant No Horesback fighting
Utakata

Sunshine
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Sunshine » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Stedron wrote:
Sunshine wrote:Hopefully the cards will still be available by the time pay day rolls around. Id preorder it this second but... *checks bank account* Nonetheless ill be preordering it. Im just worried the cards will be gone by the time I preorder mine. :?

I dont think they charge you until the item ships. So you could order now If you'll have the money by release date...hope that helps

Ah! Thank you ^_^ This is my first time preordering online: I normally preorder at Game Stop. But since the one you order at NIs' shop includes the cards I decided to preorder on NIS shop. I just now put in my preorder~ Very many thanks!

Hero
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Hero » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:29 pm

i don't think that's true. i tried to pre-order Neptunia about a week ago and they charged my card right away. i was pretty pissed because it said on the page that it wouldn't be charged until the game shipped. so i canceled it and now i'll just order it later.

shinhawk
Majin
Majin

Postby shinhawk » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Hero wrote:i don't think that's true. i tried to pre-order Neptunia about a week ago and they charged my card right away. i was pretty pissed because it said on the page that it wouldn't be charged until the game shipped. so i canceled it and now i'll just order it later.

No, it is true. Anytime you use your card for an online transaction, it will initially appear in your transactions as a pending charge. If the company says they don't charge your card until shipping the charge will disappear and come again when the item ships. My pending charge for Neptunia disappeared already and when I just pre-ordered Ar Tonelico Qoga minutes ago, I got a pending charge immediately which also disappear in a day or two.
A proud mark for Black Heart and Purple Heart.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 pm

I think the pending credit is to check for funds. It makes sense, to see if your credit card will have enough funds.

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 pm

shinhawk wrote:
Hero wrote:i don't think that's true. i tried to pre-order Neptunia about a week ago and they charged my card right away. i was pretty pissed because it said on the page that it wouldn't be charged until the game shipped. so i canceled it and now i'll just order it later.

No, it is true. Anytime you use your card for an online transaction, it will initially appear in your transactions as a pending charge. If the company says they don't charge your card until shipping the charge will disappear and come again when the item ships.

Exactly, mine today just went from "Pending Charge" to "Pending Fulfillment", and I assume once they ship it that it will change once again to something like "Order Fulfilled" or "Order Shipped". However, thats just an assumption on my part.
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

exia
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby exia » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 am

MizuMikomi wrote:Exactly, mine today just went from "Pending Charge" to "Pending Fulfillment", and I assume once they ship it that it will change once again to something like "Order Fulfilled" or "Order Shipped". However, thats just an assumption on my part.

Yeah I see the same thing. When I hit the "Outstanding Order" link on the right column when logged in the NISA store account I can view my purchases. Both my Neptunia and ATQoga both say "Pending Fulfillment" and I always wondered what that was about. I'm just assuming they checked my credit card to see if it had funds, and will charge it at a later date like your case.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”