Neptunia Costume Hub

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: Neptunia Costume Hub

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sat May 11, 2013 8:41 pm

namtap032892 wrote:Alright, time's up! The final list of suggestions for the poll is as follows:
-"Seeker" Rita Mordio from ToV for Rom/Ram
-Sophie from ToGf for Blanc
-"Cool Chick" Tear Grants from ToA for Nepgear
-Milla Maxwell from ToX for Peashy
-"Enchanting Belle" Estellise Sidos Heurassein, AKA Estelle, from ToV for Nepgear
-"Into the Sky" Judith from ToV for Noire
-Presa from ToX for Vert
-"Queen of the Beach" Sheena Fujibayashi from ToS for Plutia
-Chloe Valens from ToL for Neptune
-Marta Lualdi from ToS:DotNW for Uni

Since I didn't get enough suggestions, I came up with the last three on my own. Poll ends 11:59 pm Monday.

Poll's over already? Say what?

namtap032892
Majin
Majin

Postby namtap032892 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:45 pm

FireDatPrinneh wrote:
namtap032892 wrote:Alright, time's up! The final list of suggestions for the poll is as follows:
-"Seeker" Rita Mordio from ToV for Rom/Ram
-Sophie from ToGf for Blanc
-"Cool Chick" Tear Grants from ToA for Nepgear
-Milla Maxwell from ToX for Peashy
-"Enchanting Belle" Estellise Sidos Heurassein, AKA Estelle, from ToV for Nepgear
-"Into the Sky" Judith from ToV for Noire
-Presa from ToX for Vert
-"Queen of the Beach" Sheena Fujibayashi from ToS for Plutia
-Chloe Valens from ToL for Neptune
-Marta Lualdi from ToS:DotNW for Uni

Since I didn't get enough suggestions, I came up with the last three on my own. Poll ends 11:59 pm Monday.

Poll's over already? Say what?

XD
Poll just started. I'm sorry I should have clarified, Monday May 13 11:59 pm Mountain Time.
Someone once said:
"Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.
Therefore, I am perfect."

.....Perfection is overrated.

My HDNV Skins

Luffione
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Luffione » Sat May 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Well I voted for mines. Let see if I will get to see it being made, but if not, I will be fine with what's up there since it's the Tales series lol

namtap032892
Majin
Majin

Postby namtap032892 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Well, from the looks of things so far, Milla Maxwell for Peashy will probably win, since that one has been in the lead since the beginning. In fact, it got the first vote of the poll.
Someone once said:
"Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.

My HDNV Skins

Coreven
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Coreven » Sun May 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Peashy doesn't get a ton of skins.
Spoiler:
<Guyincognito> Very informative. I'm so glad there is a resource for info where threads stay on topic and don't instantly descend into pointless bullshit before dying
<Fir-Q> Otherwise known as Cor's Law.

namtap032892
Majin
Majin

Postby namtap032892 » Sun May 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Coreven wrote:Peashy doesn't get a ton of skins.

Yeah. I haven't done any personally because I don't really like Peashy. I haven't even bothered using her in game. Plus, no one has requested a skin of her until now.
Someone once said:
"Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.

My HDNV Skins

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm

I like how eagerly Peashy throws herself into things. o wo I mean, all the characters tend to have fun, but when she's jumping around the map and all? Good times. ^^
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

namtap032892
Majin
Majin

Postby namtap032892 » Sun May 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Rednal wrote:I like how eagerly Peashy throws herself into things. o wo I mean, all the characters tend to have fun, but when she's jumping around the map and all? Good times. ^^

Honestly, she gives me a headache. Her type generally does. I can stand Neptune because she's just ditzy, but is rather cool in HDD. Same goes for Sadie. Peashy, Peashy is always out of it.
Someone once said:
"Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.

My HDNV Skins

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun May 12, 2013 7:32 pm

namtap032892 wrote:
Rednal wrote:I like how eagerly Peashy throws herself into things. o wo I mean, all the characters tend to have fun, but when she's jumping around the map and all? Good times. ^^

Honestly, she gives me a headache. Her type generally does. I can stand Neptune because she's just ditzy, but is rather cool in HDD. Same goes for Sadie. Peashy, Peashy is always out of it.

I dislike any time Purple Heart appears and can't wait for her to revert back to her Neptune self. I also like lazy Plutia more than Iris Heart. Current party is Vert & Plutia, Neptune & Blanc, Uni & IF, Peashy & Nepgear.
PSN: YuriFan9999

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sun May 12, 2013 7:57 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:
I dislike any time Purple Heart appears and can't wait for her to revert back to her Neptune self. I also like lazy Plutia more than Iris Heart. Current party is Vert & Plutia, Neptune & Blanc, Uni & IF, Peashy & Nepgear.

My planned team, once I get my damage break equips, will be : Uni, Gear, P-ko, Ram
Not sure how I'll distribute the lily partnering though. And I am considering pairing Gear up with Uni, and having Blanc instead. Maybe Plutia? I'll probably switch around people a lot. But Uni will always be my leader forever and ever more!

Also, while I love Rita to bits and pieces, it's no good if you have Rita and no Estelle. Plus, if you have Rita and Estelle, it's gotta be Uni and Gear!
So, I ended up going with Marta, since it's Uni.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

namtap032892
Majin
Majin

Postby namtap032892 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:18 pm

vampko wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:

My planned team, once I get my damage break equips, will be : Uni, Gear, P-ko, Ram
Not sure how I'll distribute the lily partnering though. And I am considering pairing Gear up with Uni, and having Blanc instead. Maybe Plutia? I'll probably switch around people a lot. But Uni will always be my leader forever and ever more!

Also, while I love Rita to bits and pieces, it's no good if you have Rita and no Estelle. Plus, if you have Rita and Estelle, it's gotta be Uni and Gear!

......Bwahahahahaha. You are so right. Since it looks like those two are basically out of the running, I just might do as you suggest. Also, I couldn't agree more with the Uni statement. After I have all characters, I generally have the team set up as: Neptune/Plutie, Rom/Blanc, Nepgear/Ram, Uni/Noire. That way, they all have a coupling skill, and I still have access to the three people with the most broken EX skills (Neptune, Sadie, and Noire). I don't know why, but Neptune's EX skill breaks the damage limit by default, Sadie's hurts like hell since it's magic based, and Noire's hits so many times, that putting 'break damage limit' on her is OP. But yeah, gotta have Uni and Gear. Kinda sad that Gear is the punching bag in this game.
Someone once said:
"Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.

My HDNV Skins

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun May 12, 2013 11:34 pm

namtap032892 wrote:
vampko wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:

......Bwahahahahaha. You are so right. Since it looks like those two are basically out of the running, I just might do as you suggest. Also, I couldn't agree more with the Uni statement. After I have all characters, I generally have the team set up as: Neptune/Plutie, Rom/Blanc, Nepgear/Ram, Uni/Noire. That way, they all have a coupling skill, and I still have access to the three people with the most broken EX skills (Neptune, Sadie, and Noire). I don't know why, but Neptune's EX skill breaks the damage limit by default, Sadie's hurts like hell since it's magic based, and Noire's hits so many times, that putting 'break damage limit' on her is OP. But yeah, gotta have Uni and Gear. Kinda sad that Gear is the punching bag in this game.

Yeah, I feel sorry for Nepgear for being the punching bag in this game. While I do find it funny sometimes, but abusing the punching-bag fact is just wrong. I mean, really? Nepgear's worried sick about Neptune, and all she can do is leave her or treat her like a side character? She was the heroine of mk2 for Goddess' sake. Nepgear, in my opinion, is far better than Neptune in terms of everything except for her tendency to be over-worried over nothing.

Coreven
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Coreven » Mon May 13, 2013 12:27 am

vampko wrote:My planned team, once I get my damage break equips, will be : Uni, Gear, P-ko, Ram

I believe there are only three discs with all chip slots with the yellow slot being level 5, so you'd have a character without the ability to break the damage limit. Nepgear as a partner grants the passive ability, so she'd be better in the back row.
namtap032892 wrote:Neptune/Plutie, Rom/Blanc, Nepgear/Ram, Uni/Noire. That way, they all have a coupling skill, and I still have access to the three people with the most broken EX skills (Neptune, Sadie, and Noire). I don't know why, but Neptune's EX skill breaks the damage limit by default, Sadie's hurts like hell since it's magic based, and Noire's hits so many times, that putting 'break damage limit' on her is OP.
Plutia is heaps stronger than Neptune and Neptune grants Ignore Enemy Traits, so Neptune works better in the back. Give Plutia a FPS chip and you're good to go. Nepgear'd work paired with Noire, since Noire has Ignore Enemy Traits innately, and would then be able to BDL as well. Rom is a great support, so give her Ram/Uni as a partner in the back so you'll have one less bad/worse character on the field. Blanc is your tank, give her the other. There, party fixed.
Spoiler:
<Guyincognito> Very informative. I'm so glad there is a resource for info where threads stay on topic and don't instantly descend into pointless bullshit before dying
<Fir-Q> Otherwise known as Cor's Law.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon May 13, 2013 6:20 am

Coreven wrote:I believe there are only three discs with all chip slots with the yellow slot being level 5

Fine with me. I may end up switching Ram for Rom, since Rom's a great healer. So, if my fourth person is a healer, it wouldn't matter as much if she had damage break or not.

The only problem right now is finding those discs....if someone knows how to get the discs needed for that, a PM would be mighty nice!
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

namtap032892
Majin
Majin

Postby namtap032892 » Mon May 13, 2013 6:35 am

vampko wrote:
Coreven wrote:I believe there are only three discs with all chip slots with the yellow slot being level 5

Fine with me. I may end up switching Ram for Rom, since Rom's a great healer. So, if my fourth person is a healer, it wouldn't matter as much if she had damage break or not.

The only problem right now is finding those discs....if someone knows how to get the discs needed for that, a PM would be mighty nice!

Ok, two things: First, if you got the DLC with the accessories, it includes 'Histoire's Bookmark' which has an effect giving you Damage Limit Break. Second, to get the discs, you have to gather the large medals that Risky Foes drop. In other words, get to work with those scouts.

Now, about Plutia being better than Neptune. I would like to point out that both are rather strong, however, Neptune's Damage out put is physical, while Plutia's is Magical. In other words, Plutia's skill damage is quite high, but she does not deal as much damage with her normal attacks as Neptune does.
Someone once said:
"Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.

My HDNV Skins

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”