Neptunia Costume Hub

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
zekestaright
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Neptunia Costume Hub

Postby zekestaright » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:26 pm

SanadaErik wrote:I will be uploading a kuroyukihime texture for Hyper Dimension neptunia mk2 :)

it is my first texture.

Edit: here is my texture:

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... 4bf755.png

Feel free to use :).

Will Do o(0u0)b

Holy Wraith
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Holy Wraith » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:28 am

I think this thread is dead and those who know about texture outfits are long gone.

But just in case people still play and make more texture outfits, Who would know how to make a Supergirl texture and a Cortana from Halo texture?

I would attempt to make these myself but I don't have a PC and I couldn't photo-shop if I had to.

If someone does take requests then the only things I can offer is gratitude and maybe help in other online games.

I'm fairly new to the Hyperdimension Neptunia series and I'm amazed to see a game that lets you make your own costume textures.

Laters
Spoiler:

Ke-Y
Majin
Majin

Postby Ke-Y » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Yeah this thread is more or less done. Just want to let you guys know that I'm finishing up the last of my commissions and they will be posted on DA instead of here. So if you are interested, you can click on the links in my Sig to get there. I will not be doing any more costumes for an extended amount of time as well.

I am also done with this thread. I had a lot of fun throughout the year getting to know you guys and all the happenings in here. Motivations, competitions, drama, it's been real fun all.

Take care and have a good one, feel free to keep in touch with me over on DA if you like.

Cheer!

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:44 am

Ke-Y wrote:Yeah this thread is more or less done. Just want to let you guys know that I'm finishing up the last of my commissions and they will be posted on DA instead of here. So if you are interested, you can click on the links in my Sig to get there. I will not be doing any more costumes for an extended amount of time as well.

I am also done with this thread. I had a lot of fun throughout the year getting to know you guys and all the happenings in here. Motivations, competitions, drama, it's been real fun all.

Take care and have a good one, feel free to keep in touch with me over on DA if you like.

Cheer!

Sad to see you go Ke-Y, but this thread has been dead for a while. I'll be sure to keep in contact with you over at DA. Thank you for all of your contributions and help here.
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

xBatterz
Vassal
Vassal

Postby xBatterz » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Is there a compiled list for Iris? I... really don't fancy any of the ones I've found thus far. xD;

And why is she like, the only one with little options? ;n; It makes a Batty sad!

ImageImage
PSN: xbatterz, feel free to add me <3

Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aphrah » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm

xBatterz wrote:Is there a compiled list for Iris? I... really don't fancy any of the ones I've found thus far. xD;

And why is she like, the only one with little options? ;n; It makes a Batty sad!

Nah. I gave up a long time ago. I might.. give it another go. Maybe.

Although.. someone may've posted one? No idea.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Aphrah wrote:
xBatterz wrote:Is there a compiled list for Iris? I... really don't fancy any of the ones I've found thus far. xD;

Aph~ Long time, no see :P

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:50 am

Aphrah wrote:

Your avatar is so fitting in conjunction with your post; love it mang ~

xBatterz
Vassal
Vassal

Postby xBatterz » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 am

I would try myself, but alas, no artistic skill up in hurr. xD;

I looked through this hub, and the other one, and even did a keyword search that turned up nothing. xD;
I JUST got the darn game, I don't want to give up on making her gawgeous! xDD....yet

ImageImage
PSN: xbatterz, feel free to add me <3

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:42 pm

You know what's ironic?

Out of the dozens (or more) of custom textures I've seen out there for Victory's core units... there don't seem to be any for the original plugsuits from HDN/Mk2.

This blows my mind.

Hdnvisbest~
Peon
Peon

Postby Hdnvisbest~ » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Can somebody, anybody, PLEASE make vert her original cpu outfit ;o; or make her something really cute i haven't seen that many for her anywhere just the same couple canvases and i love her so much i just need more canveses for her ;o;

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:24 am

Apologies, but it doesn't seem that anyone makes canvases for the games all that much anymore.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:16 pm

are anwhere the canvases for nepgear's lilac mk2 and 3? I just always find the basic one...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”