I should probably explain a bit about how I go about accepting requests. So here it goes:
- Requests are based on first come first served rule. Whomever asks me first via PM or the board gets priority in the order of the time the message has been sent to me. This also means that I will only reply to messages that are specifically addressed to me. Messages such as "I hope to see so and so's costume" or "It'd be great if there's such costume" will be ignored unless I take an interest in it and say that I want to do it. This is because, someone else may be interested in doing it or is already in the process of doing it and I'd much rather be working on something different to help expand the costume selections faster.
- I will accept a batch of 5 unique requests at a time. Meaning, I will only accept 1 costume request per person. These will be placed under "HDNmk2 Costume Request List." When the 5 slots are filled up, the requests will be closed until I am done with the current requests.
- The costume type can range from Safe to NSFW, I am actually very open. I will always include Safe and NSFW versions of the requested costumes if possible, unless specially requested not to have alternate versions. Such as, no NSFW version for a Safe costume and vice versa. Note that NSFW versions will not get linked in the first post, it is up to you to get them from my posts.
- All the costumes that I do will always include the glass plate thing in between her collar bones from the original suit and the N logos on her hands (if feasible). Only time when I won't have the N logo is when she's not wearing anything on her hands like gloves and such.
- I will always add my icon in the works I do. It will not show up anywhere on Nepgear however, so you don't have to worry about it.
- When I reopen my requests, people that have requested a costume before is free to request a new costume again if they like my stuff.
- The "Extra Costume Request List" is a list of my own personal costumes that I want to do and for people who have requested multiple costumes in one go. These extra costumes will not get priority over the "HDNmk2 Costume Request List." Also, I will only add those extra costume requests in the list if I am interested in doing them but will only work on them when everything in the "HDNmk2 Costume Request List" is done.
This should give people a fair chance at requesting a costume instead of someone trying to hog all the slots.
The time it takes me to get a costume done will depend on the difficulty of the request. Also take note that when I do get busy with my job, I may only have about 2 to 3 hours a day or none at all to work on this. So please be patient.
Here is a quick example on how this works.
Asrttyoxo has requested for a Race Queen Miku costume and links me 2 designs. He said he prefers the orange version so I will put that version into the "HDNmk2 Costume Request List." Now, after seeing the second design, I actually like it too and wants to do it. In that case, I will add it to the "Extra Costume Request List." Now I will be doing the orange version first and then the white version. While in the process of making the orange outfit, Ar-cen-ciel comes along and requests a miko outfit. This will then be placed under "HDNmk2 Costume Request List" and my request order will become orange miku outfit, the miko outfit and then finally the white miku outfit.
1. Provide me with as much info as possible on the costume you would like to request for. This includes references for existing creations or original creation. It would help if you can tell me right away or show me right away in your request. If you are going to link images, remember Aphrah's new rule - spoiler tag or shrink the images down. Even though I can do my own researches, but if you can provide me with the references, it gives me a much better idea on what you are looking for.
2. I will then do an analysis on what can and cannot be done for the costume you requests. If it can't be done then it can't be done. If it can be done, then it will be added to the list.
3. I will not do the costume if there are insufficient references unless you don't mind me redesigning the areas that are lacking in info.
Hope this is clear enough. Feel free to ask me anything if you have questions regarding this.
Note: If you do not like the way I do things or my works, then DON'T look at them or even use them. They are all in spoiler tags and you are not forced to click on them. If you are going to give me a hard time just for the sake of it, I will just ignore you.
Last edited by Ke-Y
on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.