Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Thinking is dangerous.

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby MountainFresh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 pm

OK, so far I have gotten a lot of the endings for this game. I want to help people out, seeing as how the game came out a couple of days ago. There are a couple of things you might need to pay attention to, because you might end up not getting the ending you want. This guide will list most trophies that people are confused about, so make sure you see that too. Also, be aware that this guide will have MAJOR SPOILERS, so beat the game before getting any of these endings, or at least steer clear of the section with the endings, located below. Also, you can get an additional ending with the normal ending.


Endings

Normal Ending
Finish the game without meeting the conditions for either the ruling or true endings.

Planeptune Ending
Get Planeptune's shares to 70% (This doesn't mean 70% GLOBAL SHARES, just 70% in Planeptune)
Neptune at lily rank 5.

Lastation Ending
Get Lastation's shares to 70% (See Above for details)
Noire and Uni at Lily rank 5.

Leanbox Ending
Get Leanbox's shares to 70%
Vert at lily rank 5.

Lowee Ending
Get Lowee's shares to 70%
Blanc, Rom And Ram at lily rank 5

Maker's Ending
Probably the easiest ending of all, you might get it without trying.
Compa, IF, Gust, NISA, and 5pb. at lily rank 5.


True Ending
Get Lastation's, Lowee's, Leanbox's, And Planeptune's GLOBAL shares to at least 15%
Everyone at lily rank 4 or 5.
Recruit all of the goddesses.
Lastation, Leanbox, Lowee, And Planeptune's shares at 80% in the cities (Y'know, when you hover over the city with 8-bit Nepgear.)
Arfoire's GLOBAL shares at less than 40%




Ruling Ending
Okay, this is a tedious one. I'll go ahead and list the conditions before guiding you through it.

Recruit all the goddesses.
Watch all 3 of the demon sword rumor events at Leanbox, Lowee, And Lastation. (Can be done as early as chapter 2.)
Planeptune's GLOBAL shares at 55%
Lily rank does *NOT* matter for this ending.


Alright, now for the walkthrough. I decided to get this ending out of the way as soon as possible, because of how annoying it is to meet the conditions. Get ready for hours of share grinding. The first thing you should do is raise each cities' shares up as high as they can go correspondingly before you get to chapter 5. Watch all of the demon sword events in Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastation by getting their shares up to 55% in their cities. You will most likely be screwed if you go wrong somewhere so make sure you save at the very beginning of chapter 5. With all this done, go recruit the goddesses after they tell you they can't fight with you due to their low shares. After recruiting all the goddesses, drain all of Leanbox's, Lowee's, and Lastation's shares and raise up Planeptune's. Assuming you maxed out your shares on Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastation, as soon as you finish draining them, Planeptune's global shares should be somewhere around 30.0%-40.0%~ At least, in my experience it was. Now, raise all of the minor cities shares if you hadn't before and drain them towards Planeptune. Now you should be at 55%. If not, find some places you can still drain from and do so. When you get to the second CFW Magic fight, win and instead of Nepgear saying the name of chapter six, she says something different. Then just progress through that and the gold trophy will be yours. Just make sure not to cry :(


New Game Plus
In addition to the fact that you get to keep all of your equipment, levels, lily ranks character info, and such when you start a new game plus, 2 new dungeons will open up. The names of these 2 dungeons are not important whatsoever but they make for absolutely perfect grinding for some time. Keep in mind that new guild missions will open up, with a ranking of S, so make sure that you are a high level before trying these out. S rank missions will also open up in the coliseum so if you want to beat Dolphinus, you need to start a new game plus and get to chapter 5, which is when the coliseum opens up. I recommend getting all of the endings aside and trying this at level 90+.


Dolphinus
I find it absolutely necessary to make a "how to" for this fight, because it is very difficult. First thing you need to make sure you have is Neptune and Nepgear's combo attack. Also, bring a lot of buffing items as well as P. SP chargers. While I recommend bringing at least 3-5 P. SP chargers 2, it's okay to bring plenty of regular P. SP chargers. Make sure your characters have tank-like stats for this fight, as Dolphinus attacks 5-6 times a turn and deals 900-1200+ of damage every time she attacks. Make sure you revive any characters that die, because you will not want Neptune dead for this fight. With Nepgear partnered up with Neptune (Neptune front, Nepgear back), this battle is super easy. Beat her, and the gold trophy is yours. In addition, she gives a GREAT amount of exp., so make sure to grind off of her once you're able to beat her easily to get the Counter Step trophy.

Hidden Trophies
Only listing hidden trophies because you might get the rest easily without knowing it and most other hidden trophies are story related.

Counter Step: Everyone has reached level 99.
Delphinus Wrecked: Beat the secret boss at the coliseum, Dolphinus.
Normal Ending: Watched the normal ending.
Human Ending: Watched the maker's ending.
Planeptune Ending: Watched the Planeptune ending.
Lastation Ending: Watched the Lastation ending.
Lowee Ending: Watched the Lowee ending.
Leanbox Ending: Watched the Leanbox ending.
The Blood of Many...: Watched the Ruling ending.
Happily Ever After: Watched the true ending.

If anyone has any complaints, see an error, need clarification, let me know. Constructive criticism is allowed, and all feedback is appreciated. Feel free to add on to this guide any time by posting replies and I will edit the guide with any useful information you have.
Last edited by MountainFresh on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
pandahao
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: Planeptune
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby pandahao » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:51 pm

hah this surely refreshed my memory :D, thanks for reposting this
Image
PSN: toma789

User avatar
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Thinking is dangerous.

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby MountainFresh » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:15 pm

pandahao wrote:thanks for reposting this


I appreciate your feedback, this took a whole hour to do!
Image

User avatar
chibuki
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby chibuki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 pm

OK, according to the requirement, isn't there a conflict between the Planeptune ending and the Ruling ending?

Let's say you've fulfilled the requirements for both endings... not only you have Planeptune's city share at 70% and Planeptune's world share higher than the rest, but also having viewed all 3 of the Demon Sword events and have Neptune's Lily Rank at 5. What's going to happen after the second fight against CWF Magic?

Because in my second playthrough, I'll be able to do all that at once, so I'm concerned if the game will lock me to either one of those two endings.

User avatar
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Thinking is dangerous.

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby MountainFresh » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 pm

chibuki wrote:OK, according to the requirement, isn't there a conflict between the Planeptune ending and the Ruling ending?

Let's say you've fulfilled the requirements for both endings... not only you have Planeptune's city share at 70% and Planeptune's world share higher than the rest, but also having viewed all 3 of the Demon Sword events and have Neptune's Lily Rank at 5. What's going to happen after the second fight against CWF Magic?

Because in my second playthrough, I'll be able to do all that at once, so I'm concerned if the game will lock me to either one of those two endings.


No, actually, you can only get one additional ending only if you get the normal ending, so it means you can only get the ruling ending. After you get the ruling ending, get the normal ending and meet the requirements for the Planeptune ending or whatever other ending you want. There's no getting locked out of any endings, so no worries :D
Image

User avatar
chibuki
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby chibuki » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 am

Actually, I did the Normal ending already, which of course happen before the end credit, then I get the Human ending as well in my first playthrough. In this NG+ playthrough, can I get both the Ruling ending and Planeptune ending?

MountainFresh wrote:When you get to the second CFW Magic fight, win and instead of Nepgear saying the name of chapter six, she says something different.

According to that quote, if I have viewed the 3 Demon Sword rumor events, I basically triggered the Ruling ending for after the second CWF Magic fight.

Just to be clear, what are all the "additional endings"? I guess this is the ending that plays after the end credits.

I'm also composing a chart while playing through the ending, but it's far from done.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Thinking is dangerous.

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby MountainFresh » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 pm

chibuki wrote:Actually, I did the Normal ending already, which of course happen before the end credit, then I get the Human ending as well in my first playthrough. In this NG+ playthrough, can I get both the Ruling ending and Planeptune ending?

MountainFresh wrote:When you get to the second CFW Magic fight, win and instead of Nepgear saying the name of chapter six, she says something different.

According to that quote, if I have viewed the 3 Demon Sword rumor events, I basically triggered the Ruling ending for after the second CWF Magic fight.

Just to be clear, what are all the "additional endings"? I guess this is the ending that plays after the end credits.

No no no, you can only get an additional ending (makers,lastasion,leanbox,planeptune,lowee) if you complete the normal ending. You cannot get another ending if you get the normal ending. Also, the ruling ending is actually a chapter that's differs from the normal and true endings severely. And yes, you trigger the ruling ending if you meet the conditions for it before you kill CFW Magic.
Image

zeromoon
Peon
Peon
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 am

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby zeromoon » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:50 pm

wow thank you been trying too figure out how too get these endings lol

User avatar
XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8216
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:38 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby XCronoX » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:41 pm

About the 3 events, is that 3 total or 3 each in each city?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Thinking is dangerous.

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby MountainFresh » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:52 pm

XCronoX wrote:About the 3 events, is that 3 total or 3 each in each city?

It's three in total.
Image

User avatar
XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8216
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:38 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby XCronoX » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:49 am

Alright thanks, I wanted to make sure.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
hibari-sama
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2217
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby hibari-sama » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:56 pm

"The Blood of Many...: Watched the Ruling ending"

holy fucking shit what the fuck is this?! they want to change hyperdimension neptunia mk2 into hyperdimension corpse mk2?!(referring to corpse party,cause i've seen some people saying that is pretty bloddy-ish and creepy,and give me the same feeling of some wrong ending of corpse party(darkness ending on all))

User avatar
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Thinking is dangerous.

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby MountainFresh » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:07 pm

hibari-sama wrote:"The Blood of Many...: Watched the Ruling ending"

holy fucking shit what the fuck is this?! they want to change hyperdimension neptunia mk2 into hyperdimension corpse mk2?!(referring to corpse party,cause i've seen some people saying that is pretty bloddy-ish and creepy,and give me the same feeling of some wrong ending of corpse party(darkness ending on all))


Yeah, it's pretty fucking traumatic. It's probably more of a reason than Trick The Hard for this game to have gotten an "M" rating in the US.
Image

User avatar
hibari-sama
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2217
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby hibari-sama » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:13 pm

MountainFresh wrote:
hibari-sama wrote:"The Blood of Many...: Watched the Ruling ending"

holy fucking shit what the fuck is this?! they want to change hyperdimension neptunia mk2 into hyperdimension corpse mk2?!(referring to corpse party,cause i've seen some people saying that is pretty bloddy-ish and creepy,and give me the same feeling of some wrong ending of corpse party(darkness ending on all))


Yeah, it's pretty fucking traumatic. It's probably more of a reason than Trick The Hard for this game to have gotten an "M" rating in the US.

oh man... now i'm so excited!

little curiosity for what i can suppose by the title all the cpu's and SH die and R4 win... the extra images was of the corpses? no wait,don't say it,i want found it out by doing it.

anyway,before the normal ending,how much(and what) ending is possible to make?

User avatar
chibuki
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Ending Guide And Other Stuff

Postby chibuki » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. Not I know exactly what to do for all of the endings.

Last question thou. For the Ruling ending, when's the latest time to view the Demon Sword rumor events? The cutoff event is right before the second CWF Magic fight at the end of Chapter 5, so I guess anytime before that is good?


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests