Page 534 of 535

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:48 pm
by Porecomesis
I don't feel comfortable making three posts in a row but Chapter 38 is up.

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:57 pm
by Kaiyo No Umi
Porecomesis wrote:I don't feel comfortable making three posts in a row but Chapter 38 is up.


BREAKING THE STREAK!

Conquest - After Story

Brand new story that will take at least a year to finish!

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:59 pm
by Porecomesis
Kaiyo No Umi wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:I don't feel comfortable making three posts in a row but Chapter 38 is up.


BREAKING THE STREAK!

Conquest - After Story

Brand new story that will take at least a year to finish!

At least it probably won't take you at least a year to post subsequent chapters.

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:39 pm
by Porecomesis
The next chapter has undergone a slight delay as I have been caught up in writing Dame Daffodil fanfiction.

I can't stop

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:21 pm
by Lan-kun
Porecomesis wrote:The next chapter has undergone a slight delay as I have been caught up in writing Dame Daffodil fanfiction.

I can't stop


>Finally finishes the last projects and other stuff of the school year
>Headache kicks in
>Decides to finally check the NIS Forums in a pained stupor
>Sees Pore say next HDN is Real! chap is gonna be delayed
>Head throbs in pain
>Sees Pore mention this...Dame Daffodil thing
>*clicks link*
>*reads one...six...twenty...all current...Dame Daffodil comic strips*
>*sighs*
>"God dammit. Now I have to endure waiting for this to update every week."

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 pm
by Porecomesis
Lan-kun wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:The next chapter has undergone a slight delay as I have been caught up in writing Dame Daffodil fanfiction.

I can't stop


>Finally finishes the last projects and other stuff of the school year
>Headache kicks in
>Decides to finally check the NIS Forums in a pained stupor
>Sees Pore say next HDN is Real! chap is gonna be delayed
>Head throbs in pain
>Sees Pore mention this...Dame Daffodil thing
>*clicks link*
>*reads one...six...twenty...all current...Dame Daffodil comic strips*
>*sighs*
>"God dammit. Now I have to endure waiting for this to update every week."

Image

Sorry about your headache, by the way.

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:08 pm
by Lan-kun
Thanks for the concern and the nostalgia.

...'Cause holy heck, it's been a while since I last saw that magnificent GIF of mine (and Undertale in general).

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:15 am
by Ayakashi
The new chapter of Replay is here and from this point the story won't follow the game plot anymore which mean I'll have to be extra careful when I write the following chapters

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:15 pm
by Fanglier
Gotta say, I went through as many of these posts as I could. There's quite a few things here.

So has anyone thought of making a top 10 list out of these and find out which ones are the best?

Maybe add it to the original post for like a collection.

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:22 am
by Porecomesis
Fanglier wrote:Gotta say, I went through as many of these posts as I could. There's quite a few things here.

So has anyone thought of making a top 10 list out of these and find out which ones are the best?

Maybe add it to the original post for like a collection.

TheFallenKnight hasn't been on this website for years, let alone this thread.

Ah... I remember when Eyeshield, Zdood, and I took this place for our own like a gang of delinquents.

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:26 am
by Alantor2013
Hey guys, chapter 16 of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS is coming along shortly. I am having some issues with my computer right now because of that latest build for Windows 10. So hopefully, I will upload the chapter in a few days or so. It's taking a long time to write with the help of my co-author. So Chapter 16 of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS will be up soon.

And I haven't posted here in a long time. Anyone still writing fanfics for Neptunia or Neptunia in other series fanfics?

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:27 am
by Fanglier
Porecomesis wrote:
Fanglier wrote:Gotta say, I went through as many of these posts as I could. There's quite a few things here.

So has anyone thought of making a top 10 list out of these and find out which ones are the best?

Maybe add it to the original post for like a collection.

TheFallenKnight hasn't been on this website for years, let alone this thread.

Ah... I remember when Eyeshield, Zdood, and I took this place for our own like a gang of delinquents.


So far it seems like only one or three people who posted here still do stuff with fics. The most recent post from Alantor, some Kaiser guy, and maybe one other guy I saw on here.

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:10 am
by Kaiyo No Umi
Well, finally got something done.
Chapter 8 of Friends Re;Birth is up.


And longer than any chapter I've written. Sheesh.

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:29 am
by Zetta1001
Why.
Why must you die on me and make me forget this forum's existence, Notifications.

That aside, I'm just here to remind everyone that I'm still alive. Looking at how things are, that in itself seems to be a rarity nowadays.

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:00 pm
by Kaiyo No Umi
Zetta1001 wrote:Why.
Why must you die on me and make me forget this forum's existence, Notifications.

That aside, I'm just here to remind everyone that I'm still alive. Looking at how things are, that in itself seems to be a rarity nowadays.


What are notifications? Nothing but a miserable pile of notes. But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!