Custom Theme

Official Ar tonelico™ Qoga(3): Knell of Ar Ciel discussion forum!
usbmindlink
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Custom Theme

Postby usbmindlink » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 am

Took a gander at the DLC info page for Qoga and it had Ar tonelico Qoga Custom Theme "Tree" - 2011-03-15 listed, but it doesn't seem to exist on PSN, unless I'm missing something. Is this a misprint, or a PSN hiccup, or have I finally gone completely blind?
ImageImage

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Re: Custom Theme

Postby Shizuka » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 am

It seems there is supposed to have a custom theme, judging from NISA's list, but I haven't checked the PSN yet.

Wilhem
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Wilhem » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 am

I haven't checked on the US PSN Store, but you can dowload it on the EUR PSN Store. I have yet to buy it but it seems to be a nice theme (I can't really say more than this since the only thing I have seen of this theme was the preview which is rather small). Too bad it is not an animated one but still a good thing, it will allow me to alternate it with my two Ar tonelico 3's themes (Finnel and Saki's themes) I had downloaded from Dengeki back when Ar tonelico 3 had just been released in Japan.

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:13 am

Is there plans to release this theme in the US?
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

Orliatzu
Majin
Majin

Postby Orliatzu » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:20 am

This coincides with my interests as well o.o;

Seicia
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Seicia » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 pm

I never saw it on the US PSN Store. Now I'm interested.

Nirvana
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Nirvana » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 pm

lordryo wrote:Is there plans to release this theme in the US?
Highly doubtful all things considered. Your best bet would be to get it off of the Euro PSN server...
PSN ID: ParadigmDREAD

kotaru
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby kotaru » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 pm

i just got the AT 3 theme off the jp psn store i had 200yen left over so i just got it from there. also loving the game malicious that i got before getting the theme yay for jp psn. the us psn kinda sucks. lol i sometimes still dont get why they dont give the anime section in the us psn a sub cat. first time i saw that section i thought "hey cool i can download my faviroet anime theme" ex. lucky star, trigun, black cat. lol
guess i set my standerds for the us psn a bit to high when it comes to anime huh lol
Kota: hey Kuro, who are you going as at Nekocon this year?
Kuro: i plan to go as ArRu i think i can pull it off. what about you?
Kota: ima go as wesker this year^_^

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:10 pm

kotaru wrote:i just got the AT 3 theme off the jp psn store i had 200yen left over so i just got it from there. also loving the game malicious that i got before getting the theme yay for jp psn. the us psn kinda sucks. lol i sometimes still dont get why they dont give the anime section in the us psn a sub cat. first time i saw that section i thought "hey cool i can download my faviroet anime theme" ex. lucky star, trigun, black cat. lol
guess i set my standerds for the us psn a bit to high when it comes to anime huh lol

I got tricked by that too. bought an episode, only to find out it was dub only -_-;

Hopefully they will start giving us the option of subs sometime soon.

How is the theme, and what does it feature?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

kotaru
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby kotaru » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

vampko wrote:
kotaru wrote:i just got the AT 3 theme off the jp psn store i had 200yen left over so i just got it from there. also loving the game malicious that i got before getting the theme yay for jp psn. the us psn kinda sucks. lol i sometimes still dont get why they dont give the anime section in the us psn a sub cat. first time i saw that section i thought "hey cool i can download my faviroet anime theme" ex. lucky star, trigun, black cat. lol

I got tricked by that too. bought an episode, only to find out it was dub only -_-;

Hopefully they will start giving us the option of subs sometime soon.

How is the theme, and what does it feature?

i like it. it has tats, filly, aoti, saki, and gojo standing on steps that spirl around the tower. lol no railing hope they dont fall lol. but anyway hence the name of the theme "steps"
Kota: hey Kuro, who are you going as at Nekocon this year?
Kuro: i plan to go as ArRu i think i can pull it off. what about you?
Kota: ima go as wesker this year^_^

Return to “Ar tonelico Qoga”