Ringwraith wrote:Well, that won't be until tomorrow at the earliest anyway, and I don't reporting is meant for that kind of use but nevermind.
myskaros wrote:It should be copied. Whoever defeats the enemy receives 100%, everyone else receives 10%.
Yajirobe wrote:Are the "STR Up", "STR way up" in the cabinet permanent increases? Or just a buff for that fight?
Age wrote:Yajirobe wrote:Are the "STR Up", "STR way up" in the cabinet permanent increases? Or just a buff for that fight?
Permanent upon level up. Think of them as the "teacher" of D3... and they stack, too.
My leveler's area has nine different cabinet effects on them, lol.
Yajirobe wrote:And these are reset when your reincarnate, right?
And the cabinet acts as the teachers, so putting Valzy as President makes him the same as Mr. Kaibeara(all stats way up) to units how close to him? :p
myskaros wrote:First post after sticky! Grats Age!
Rednal wrote:I heard some people didn't like Ordeals 3? Well, here's a strategy if someone needs it.Spoiler:1) Summon a character onto the Base Panel and use them to kill the surrounding enemies (without moving). I used Desco, but that's just me.
2) Throw characters to the "Zombie" area, and have them throw the enemies back to the start zone. Use the character on the Base Panel, who isn't Silenced, to kill them with skills.
3) Make your way up the Dragon, healing as necessary, until you get to the area near the Green Silence Geo Block.
4) Kill the enemies from the yellow Geo Effect area, since you aren't Silenced there.
5) Grab the Green Geo Block and toss it onto the Yellow area (I used Fuka). Destroy the Green Geo Block. This'll remove the annoying Silence Effect AND let you get up to that monster on top of the dragon without getting harmed along the way. Also, build up your bonus gauge.
6) Kill all remaining enemies.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest