Mt.Ordeal 3

Official discussion forum for Disgaea 4
AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Mt.Ordeal 3

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:53 pm

How do you beat this stage its freaking impossible my strongest character is Desco LV.369 and I just got the third post-game character For fighting Ihave Desco fuse with a LV.284 Zombie
ImageImageImage

Yajirobe
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Mt.Ordeal 3

Postby Yajirobe » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

i didnt beat this stage till I had Desco somewhere between 700-900, both flonne's 100~, fenfen 100~200, val 130~
i kept Desco on the base panel for the slimes so she could use specials, then threw her and fen over to the zombies (desco infront of fen so he doesnt get hit), and threw her back with Fen if/when she needed healing.
Once all the zombies are dead, keep flonne(s)/healer behind desco/whoever else you take up the snake and heal them, and stay on the snake so you can special down the moths/succubi, and then the dragon.

It takes time, and having more than just desco capable helps too. :p

If you're grinding 9-4, have fenfen use Vanargandr on the eris if he can one-hit them before Desco Yog's them, it helps him get some levels
Support Avatar's for EU! Or suffer the wrath of FlonneZilla!
The power of love is mighty! Even giant robot mechs are powered by it. I read that in a coloring book! -- Archangel Flonne
http://niamleeson.deviantart.com/

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Thank you. I've been trying so long to beat it. Another annoyance is the ailments that every enemy gives you. well Fenfen time for me to finally use you
Last edited by AsukaNeumaki on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Yajirobe
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Yajirobe » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 pm

If you can, get his Revenge Evility, and walk through the Damage panels on the snake with Valzy till he's at 1 hp (when the zombies are gone)

It'll power Fenfen up a lot

Edit: Also be ready to sacrifice a healer or two (or a Flonne or two) during the start to Espoir/heal desco, if she needs it.

Their poison sucks, although it never really got so bad for me (she almost died as the last slime died, but it was safe to heal her)
The power of love is mighty! Even giant robot mechs are powered by it. I read that in a coloring book! -- Archangel Flonne

KellovorsFury
Majin
Majin

Postby KellovorsFury » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 pm

I actually did this map massively underlevel (3 characters around 220 or so). I killed the slimes turn one using specials, then stood over on the ramp near the succubi with an archer and my thief (gunner). The succubi have a 3 panel attack range so they run over to you 2 at a time and you can slowly range them down( you are still in heal range from the base panel iirc. You can always run back heal then cancel the move. After the succubi and moth wave one died, I threw a sacrifice across the gap to lure more in range. I made sure not to move my ranged characters for the combo bonus. After my sacrifice died I threw my theif over and killed the last few mothmen. I also threw some others over (healers mostly and threw the silence block onto the ally move damage panel, then destroyed it. After that I slowly killed the Zombies (their thrill step hurts when your 100 levels under...). I made sure to always throw my thief to keep combo up (had 52+ combo by the end. If you get that far the Dragon is easy. IN any case if you don't have any decent ranged attackers, you pretty much just have to overlevel and brute force it.

BrokenKing
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby BrokenKing » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm

KellovorsFury wrote:you pretty much just have to overlevel and brute force it.

Thats how I do things

KellovorsFury
Majin
Majin

Postby KellovorsFury » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 pm

BrokenKing wrote:
KellovorsFury wrote:you pretty much just have to overlevel and brute force it.

Thats how I do things

I like the challenge. I beat everything before PXP underlevel. I was 200 levels under when I beat
Spoiler:
Etna

Overlord - Laharl
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Overlord - Laharl » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 pm

I am usually under leveled for my fights too. Is beating Laharl at like 500 good?

KellovorsFury
Majin
Majin

Postby KellovorsFury » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Overlord - Laharl wrote:I am usually under leveled for my fights too. Is beating Laharl at like 500 good?

Depends on your items but generally yes.

Overlord - Laharl
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Overlord - Laharl » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 pm

I had a level 0 Rank 34 sword. I still have crap lol.

donivanb
Peon
Peon

Postby donivanb » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Check below on how to make Ordeals 3 super easy

Spoiler:
Use an Alaruane (or Belladonna or any later versions). It's the monster-type flower. Even in a Silence zone, her evility automatically heals adjacent party members for 20% of their health. Made Ordeals 3 a cakewalk :)

She also has an evility you can get that makes any adjacent ally immune to status effects (100% immune!) I <3 my little flower

Level the flower up easy on 5-2 by using her to combine with Desco. Both Desco and the flower get the same xp/mana I believe.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:34 pm

... Do believe I'll be making one of those little ladies next time I play.

And no, nothing you say will convnce me those flower girls are anything other than girls (aside from certain exceptions).

Yajirobe
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Yajirobe » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 am

Seventh wrote:... Do believe I'll be making one of those little ladies next time I play.

And no, nothing you say will convnce me those flower girls are anything other than girls (aside from certain exceptions).

Even the fact that the Alraune's in Disgaea 4 admit to being "girlish boys"?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 am

As an alternative strategy, you can keep one character (Desco?) on the Base Panel and throw over the enemies so she can destroy them. Go from the start to the zombie area, then up the dragon, destroy the Silence Geo Block while it's on a yellow panel, and you'll be good to go.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:25 am

As an alternative strategy, I just overleveled a bunch of monsters on 9-4 and then stomped face.

MANLY FANCY!

Return to “Disgaea 4 (PS3, PS Vita)”