Following in Scy's footsteps, I figured I'd bring it over here.
Scy has generously put up his max aptitude Android up for abduction though frenemy pirates.
You can capture these units and use them for yourself. Not only do they have Max aptitudes but have every generic skill (including Rank 7 and 8 'secret skills') and a whole assload of Evilities for you to use and transfer how you wish.
The only requirements, really:
1) The ability to create Tier 6 Androids, since these are all Genociders.
2) The Discipline Room evil symbol, unlocked by throwing three enemies.
3) Valvatorez at or above the level of the Android in question (Most of these will be level 1)
you just need to put one of the people with these pirates available as a friend (Such as Scy46 or me: Cervos. Scy's friend list is kind of full though).
Then, go through the item world with the Pirate encounter set to "Friends". These pirates are set to show up on turn 0 so that means if they don't show up before the battle starts, you can just keep skipping through.
When they do show up, just capture them, Discipline them, and use them!
Many people will suggest (Myself included) that you pass the baton and make your own android pirate booty to plunder.
1) Make a pirate ship with the Appearance Turn set to 0. This will ensure that your pirates will show up at the start of the battle.
2) Pop your androids into that same ship
3) Upload that specific crew to the network
4) Post your PSN so other people can exploit you!
So yeah go ahead and have fun. You can capture more androids, put more on your ship, and thus make it easier to steal more androids en masse.
Also, make sure their evility is Faint (which is the default one on these 'duped' androids), so they don't accidentally get counter killed.