Help! Can't trigger Chim ending

Official Atelier Totori Discussion Forum
Charadian
Peon
Peon

Help! Can't trigger Chim ending

Postby Charadian » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:23 am

I don't know what's going on, this is keeping me from platinuming the game

I've tried several times.. Some with 37 large pies, others with exactly 35 large pies. One of them always reaches the maximum amount (I think it's 9?).
Yet, it always gives me the Normal ending.

I didn't trigger character endings, and I have sub 500k cole... So i should be getting the chim ending. Any clue why I'm not?
Playing the Vita version (Plus), is there something specific to it?

Charadian
Peon
Peon

Re: Help! Can't trigger Chim ending

Postby Charadian » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 am

Ok that was a bit premature.. I just got it.. BUT.. I don't know why there was a difference now

Basically, I went to a slightly earlier save (~4 months). And just slept through to the end. There were a few more large pies eaten..maybe 2 I guess. But why does that matter? Why weren't 37 enough?
The only thing I can think of is that when the guides tell you one Chim needs to have eaten 9 large pies, it needs to be the very first Chim that you get. Because on my previous save it was the 2nd Chim, and now both the first and second chim reached 9 large pies. Could that be part of the requirements?

I need to know because now the only one missing is the True ending trophy, and that requires me to trigger the chim ending..but on this older save it'd take longer because I have to do the spring cup "trick" again (which i hate, it's really boring). I'd rather do it on the newer save but I don't know how to fix the Chim thing...

TheOneMostSlithered
Majin
Majin

Re: Help! Can't trigger Chim ending

Postby TheOneMostSlithered » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:29 pm

I'm not sure there. It's been ages since I last played the game, and the guide seems to indicate you're doing things correctly. If the guide is correct.

Return to “Atelier Totori”