DLC, ho!

Official Atelier Totori Discussion Forum

Re: DLC, ho!

Postby raspberrylicious » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:07 am

DarkAdonis wrote: And for anyone who thought Cu-chan (Cordelia) was a bit much in Rorona, she's much more likeable now. She's matured quite a bit, but she still has her occasional tsun tsun moments. Also, you'll love how she reacts to meeting Chim.

Oh my god, I love her now! And the chim scene was like, awesome. xD
Tumblr | Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear
Black★Gold Saw ♥
raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 am

DarkAdonis wrote:Salburg is the Atelier Elie series, right? I'll probably just pick up the bgm packs for the games we haven't gotten.

And for anyone who thought Cu-chan (Cordelia) was a bit much in Rorona, she's much more likeable now. She's matured quite a bit, but she still has her occasional tsun tsun moments. Also, you'll love how she reacts to meeting Chim.

I see poor Sterk doesn't get much love though. Are you all frightened by his "scary" face? :lol:

He does have quite the scary face :?
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Mlada » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:30 pm

I love Cory so much better now. Unfortunately, Mimi replaced her old self...LOL
Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby vampko » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Mlada wrote:I love Cory so much better now. Unfortunately, Mimi replaced her old self...LOL

I have a feeling Mimi's upgrade is going to be in much more than looks when Mimiru gets here
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby DarkAdonis » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Is it stated anywhere how much time passes in between the games? Wasn't Sterk about 28 when Rorona started? Dude is gonna be pushing 40 come Meruru. XD Of course, its an animu game so no one really ages, but still. Unless of course you're counting the
Spoiler:
reverse aging of Rorona
which makes me really a bit sad since she's my favorite.
DarkAdonis
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby vampko » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:40 pm

DarkAdonis wrote:Is it stated anywhere how much time passes in between the games? Wasn't Sterk about 28 when Rorona started? Dude is gonna be pushing 40 come Meruru. XD Of course, its an animu game so no one really ages, but still. Unless of course you're counting the
Spoiler:
reverse aging of Rorona
which makes me really a bit sad since she's my favorite.

I would have loved to see an even more mature Rorona, but that sadly wasn't the case. Sterk is 39 at the start of Meruru in the JP version.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby DarkAdonis » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:20 pm

How much time do you have to do what needs done in Meruru?

Oh, and
Spoiler:
Gisela....;-;
DarkAdonis
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby vampko » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:34 pm

DarkAdonis wrote:How much time do you have to do what needs done in Meruru?

Oh, and
Spoiler:
Gisela....;-;

That I don't know, I just nabbed that age from the official site.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Obake » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:42 am

Cordelia is so much better now. She used to annoy me sometimes, now she's just great. Glad to see she's matured somewhat.

Strangely Mimi doesn't bother me at all, even tho she's just like Cory used to be. Quite the opposite in fact, she ranks up there with my other 10 favorite characters.
Obake
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby vampko » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:47 am

Obake wrote:Cordelia is so much better now. She used to annoy me sometimes, now she's just great. Glad to see she's matured somewhat.

Strangely Mimi doesn't bother me at all, even tho she's just like Cory used to be. Quite the opposite in fact, she ranks up there with my other 10 favorite characters.

Mimi's different than Cordelia though. She may be a 'rich ojousama' type, but there's something (NOTE MAJOR SPOILER ABOUT MIMI)
Spoiler:
She realizes that being an aristocrat means nothing. And she's really only doing this to not make her deceased mother seem like a liar. So, for her, it's not something she does because she actually feels better than everyone, it's something she does because she doesn't want her memory of her mother to be that she was a foolish woman.
And it shows in her character.

Mimi's my top character for this game for sure ~
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Mlada » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 am

vampko wrote:
Obake wrote:Cordelia is so much better now. She used to annoy me sometimes, now she's just great. Glad to see she's matured somewhat.

Mimi's different than Cordelia though. She may be a 'rich ojousama' type, but there's something (NOTE MAJOR SPOILER ABOUT MIMI)
Spoiler:
She realizes that being an aristocrat means nothing. And she's really only doing this to not make her deceased mother seem like a liar. So, for her, it's not something she does because she actually feels better than everyone, it's something she does because she doesn't want her memory of her mother to be that she was a foolish woman.
And it shows in her character.

Mimi's my top character for this game for sure ~

Of course, after I got that scene too, I felt really bad. At least she had a prime reason for acting like she does where as Cory didn't really (or at least not as major as Mimi's reason).

That said, she's still one of my lesser favorites of the game, but that just proves that Totori overall had a fun cast of characters like Rorona's game had, as I don't hate Mimi anymore.
Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby DarkAdonis » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 am

I guess Mel's brea....err, Mel doesn't have many fans huh? :oops:
DarkAdonis
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby vampko » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am

DarkAdonis wrote:I guess Mel's brea....err, Mel doesn't have many fans huh? :oops:

I enjoy Mel, I'm just set on getting Mimi's end righ tnow
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Alura--x--Uneii » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 am

Oh I love MEl, she's fun xD
Alura--x--Uneii
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Obake » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:33 pm

I like Mel, just not as much as others. The best parts so far are her scenes with Mimi.
Obake
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

PreviousNext

Return to Atelier Totori