Page 149 of 151

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 pm
by Quogie
^________^ also I loved how the mention New Zealand for the beer trivia lol, xD was also drinking at the time lol, (drinking also helps me do the puzzles LOL)

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 pm
by Shizuka
Quogie wrote:^________^ also I loved how the mention New Zealand for the beer trivia lol, xD was also drinking at the time lol, (drinking also helps me do the puzzles LOL)

Well, I did drink once before playing Catherine, and it did help, but it's not good to play under the influence everytime.

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:14 pm
by Darcnova
Quogie wrote:
also: anyone know a good place too level Rukia? o-o apart from mission 7?


Hmm...depends on what level Rukia is, if so, Soul Attack (Advanced) is a good place

And yeah Shiz, it was badly planned, and seemed more like it was testing if the game would sell...but that doesn't stop it from being a good game haha

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 pm
by Shizuka
Darcnova wrote:And yeah Shiz, it was badly planned, and seemed more like it was testing if the game would sell...but that doesn't stop it from being a good game haha

Yeah... Actually, it looks like they stained the franchise and seemed as they couldn't deliver a solid experience. With so much potential, it's a shame.

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:22 pm
by Darcnova
It could be worse, it could be like Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising...though this is comparable, seeing as that cut chunks of the story out as well IIRC, but it didn't stop it from entertaining me for hours...this game still has my attention, though I won't regret setting it down for D4

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 pm
by Shizuka
Darcnova wrote:It could be worse, it could be like Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising...though this is comparable, seeing as that cut chunks of the story out as well IIRC, but it didn't stop it from entertaining me for hours...this game still has my attention, though I won't regret setting it down for D4

And you're a Bleach fan. Imagine what a gamer would feel like if s/he didn't like Bleach but bought the game because s/he thought it'd be good. The Naruto PS3 games are great, even if you don't like Naruto (like myself).

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm
by Quogie
Darcnova wrote:
Quogie wrote:
also: anyone know a good place too level Rukia? o-o apart from mission 7?


Hmm...depends on what level Rukia is, if so, Soul Attack (Advanced) is a good place

And yeah Shiz, it was badly planned, and seemed more like it was testing if the game would sell...but that doesn't stop it from being a good game haha


awesome thanks xD my Rukia is only 3x atm, i only got two characters above 100, everyone else is around 80-90 lol..

Shizuka wrote:Well, I did drink once before playing Catherine, and it did help, but it's not good to play under the influence everytime.


lol i guess I should stop? I normaly have afew drinks well playing any game >.< its really bad when we have a lan and do team matches/free for alls, everything gets crazy xD

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 pm
by Darcnova
Shizuka wrote:
Darcnova wrote:It could be worse, it could be like Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising...though this is comparable, seeing as that cut chunks of the story out as well IIRC, but it didn't stop it from entertaining me for hours...this game still has my attention, though I won't regret setting it down for D4

And you're a Bleach fan. Imagine what a gamer would feel like if s/he didn't like Bleach but bought the game because s/he thought it'd be good. The Naruto PS3 games are great, even if you don't like Naruto (like myself).


Yeah, I also think I'm lighter on hack n slash games, seeing as I enjoy em, but it could be a LOT better, and like you said, the Naruto games are enjoyable, the ps3 ones at least

Hopefully if Racjin make another, it's not as lazy heh

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 am
by Quogie
if they only changed one thing in this game for me it would be cool if they had longer/more cut scenes to show off the character models, would of been cool. sadly I dont see any DLC for this game ):

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:30 am
by Darcnova
Nah, I admit, the fact that it's missing some of my favorites does make me a little upset, but it doesn't matter to me as much as it missing some more combo chains...I wish combining physical attacks with ranged attacks actually made something, ya know

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 am
by Shizuka
Let's hope the money from this game can ensure a better one on the future.

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm
by pika151
Well if they do make enough money from this to start a second that would be nice. If they do make a second they should keep all the characters from the first. And if they changed one thing for me it would have to be a little more characters to extend trophy hunting and gameplay. Even just one character would make the game a lot longer for the max all characters.

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm
by Darcnova
Blackchaosdragon wrote:well before i get this game what do you guys that have played it rate it ( out of 10)


7-7.5, it's above average, but is lacking in some areas

I recommend buying it, if you are a fan of both Bleach AND hack n slashes, mainly hack n slashes, seeing as even an avid Bleach fan might get bored, in which I recommend taking a break and playing it again later heh

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm
by pika151
Darc put it just as I would say.

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:53 am
by Quogie
around 6/10~