Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Postby LAMV » Fri May 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Hmm, I'm kinda disappointed it's a Bleach game (can I curse the guy who called it?) instead of one of the more nichey games that would otherwise never be localized. But if it gives NISA more money, then...

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 6:40 pm

LAMV wrote:Hmm, I'm kinda disappointed it's a Bleach game (can I curse the guy who called it?) instead of one of the more nichey games that would otherwise never be localized. But if it gives NISA more money, then...

That's the thing though, this probably wouldn't have been localized without NISA

Anyways, we're now discussing this at: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4883&p=167816#p167816 seeing as they made its own section now

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Fri May 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Solice wrote:
Houk wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Yeah, I meant the directing in general, seems to be similar to how the lines were delivered in the English anime...

And like I said, it's a pretty fun game just from the demo, so I'm on that boat too...August is pretty far away since I'm excited about this hah

We had the same voice director who's worked on the show before and recorded in the same studio that does the anime, so yeah it should pretty much be on par with the anime.

That's the kind of thing I want to hear. Doing something new needs to be done right, and that's the way you do it right. That's the kind of thing that will make me want to buy the game, even if it's not the type of game I would usually buy.

My question is this: is this the first of some other things? I recall that when NISA did anime as "something new," they had more than one title lined up to start with. Even if you cannot comment on what specifically, can you tell us whether we can expect something else that's otherwise unexpected sometime soon?

As of now, we've announced all the titles that have been finalized for released. I'm sure we'll have more stuff to announce later this year, but everything everyone's working on in the office currently, you know about already. If you're wondering about specifically anime-related games, we'd have to see how Bleach does first (and even then, I don't think it's something we're planning on making a mainstay of our company). If you're wondering about just generally unexpected stuff, well...who knows? Those kinds of decisions happen above my paygrade, so I have to sit and hope along with you that we can pick up some awesome new gem.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Yeah, this is a gem for the company, as you guys brought a game here that people doubted due to previous Bleach games, not made by Sega, being ignored

I have faith that this game will be fun, and will be a big hit for sure, just because of the Bleach name, and like I said, this will get your name out there too

Kevin_Levin
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Kevin_Levin » Fri May 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Just as long as the actors represent their same roles. That's all I care :).

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:35 pm

the good thing about mainstrem games is it makes money not only from nisa's fanbase but from the bleach series fanbase as well. as totori more of nisa's fanbase been waiting for this. m-my point is nisa ill make lots of money guarnteed this year. no more in the shadow of shutting down

ZeroXz
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZeroXz » Fri May 13, 2011 9:39 pm

^ And really thats all that matters dood.
vote for NEPTUNE ANDROID ENG APP DO IT!!
http://www.nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=883

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri May 13, 2011 9:46 pm

vertical09 wrote:the good thing about mainstrem games is it makes money not only from nisa's fanbase but from the bleach series fanbase as well. as totori more of nisa's fanbase been waiting for this. m-my point is nisa ill make lots of money guarnteed this year. no more in the shadow of shutting down

Umm...I'm pretty sure NISA was never really in the 'shadow of shutting down'.

lBut, yes, this should give them a large boost.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Fri May 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Well if they really want that money, Sony needs to advertise the game on TV. If nobody knows about it it still won't get that many sales. I don't even see Naruto game ads on TV anymore. Either publishers are lazy or America truly hates anime now.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Fri May 13, 2011 10:59 pm

vampko wrote:
vertical09 wrote:the good thing about mainstrem games is it makes money not only from nisa's fanbase but from the bleach series fanbase as well. as totori more of nisa's fanbase been waiting for this. m-my point is nisa ill make lots of money guarnteed this year. no more in the shadow of shutting down

Yeah NISA was never in any financial trouble. NIS-J was a bit shaky for a while, but obviously NISA doesn't have to rely on a single publisher for revenue. So we are doing just fine :D

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Houk wrote:
vampko wrote:

Yeah NISA was never in any financial trouble. NIS-J was a bit shaky for a while, but obviously NISA doesn't have to rely on a single publisher for revenue. So we are doing just fine :D

From an article at least it looks like NIS-J made money this year haha so the parent company isn't in the red anymore at least

But yeah, it is true that this will get both the Bleach AND Nisa fan bases, resulting in some pretty good profits, so what I'm saying is, this is a good business decision on their part

Plus, seeing as DMC5 doesn't look as appealing, a new DMC style game will be fun :P

@LAMV: I don't see Naruto getting TV commercials, and if I remember correctly, it broke 1 mil...those who see it on the shelves, if they are fans, wind up buying it, though that might not be true all the time

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 am

the game looks pure epic what else is there to say if your a bleach fan like me this is a dream come true :D
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat May 14, 2011 12:28 am

Kisame wrote:the game looks pure epic what else is there to say if your a bleach fan like me this is a dream come true :D

Yup, this is a bleach fan's dream...unless they are the ones that only like fighting games based on anime

Anyways, I'll post the confirmed character list, due to Japan's official site:

Ichigo(Bankai)
Rukia
Uyru Ishida
Ulquiorra (Second Release)
Harribel (Release Form)
Stark (Release Form)
Byakuya
Yammy(Semi Ira Release Form)
Perfect Hollowification Ichigo
Hitsugaya(Bankai)
Final Tensa Zangetsu Ichigo
Komamura
Kyoraku

Not a bad list heh...

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sat May 14, 2011 12:34 am

Darcnova wrote:
Kisame wrote:the game looks pure epic what else is there to say if your a bleach fan like me this is a dream come true :D

Yup, this is a bleach fan's dream...unless they are the ones that only like fighting games based on anime

Anyways, I'll post the confirmed character list, due to Japan's official site:

Ichigo(Bankai)
Rukia
Uyru Ishida
Ulquiorra (Second Release)
Harribel (Release Form)
Stark (Release Form)
Byakuya
Yammy(Semi Ira Release Form)
Perfect Hollowification Ichigo
Hitsugaya(Bankai)
Final Tensa Zangetsu Ichigo
Komamura
Kyoraku

Not a bad list heh...

not a bad list of characters at all its gonna be a real treat for dubbed watchers since the dub is nowhere near the showdown with Aizen i have a feeling this game will do well and they seem to got the dub cast so i am sold .
Woo woo woo you know it.

ZeroXz
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZeroXz » Sat May 14, 2011 12:35 am

Final Tensa Zangetsu Ichigo........SOLD!! :mrgreen:
vote for NEPTUNE ANDROID ENG APP DO IT!!
http://www.nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=883

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”