Bleach: Soul Resurrección's General Chat

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección's General Chat

Postby Darcnova » Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

formerroadie wrote:My clan tag on PS3 is BLCH..... yes, I'm giddy about this game. I rarely pre-order games but this is one I will surely be pre-ordering!!!!! The wait is going to kill me though :).

Luckily it comes out very soon, as it's already half way through May...

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Wed May 18, 2011 1:42 pm

i hope they give us a awesome pre order if u pre order the game
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed May 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Kisame wrote:i hope they give us a awesome pre order if u pre order the game

It might depend on if Japan gets one or not...I know NISA usually gives us pre-order bonuses/premium editions, but it might not be the case for this.

redhairedking
Vassal
Vassal

Postby redhairedking » Wed May 18, 2011 9:25 pm

This may be slightly off topic but what did you guys think of the trailer? I thought the graphics looked great but the voice acting seemed pretty weak. It didn't sound like there was hardly an emotion in it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed May 18, 2011 9:46 pm

redhairedking wrote:This may be slightly off topic but what did you guys think of the trailer? I thought the graphics looked great but the voice acting seemed pretty weak. It didn't sound like there was hardly an emotion in it.

The voice acting is fine...it had plenty of emotion, the thing is, Japanese VA's put a little too much, in my opinion of course, just like it is your opinion that the VA is weak, and lacking emotion.

They are using the same director/studio as the anime, so if you thought the anime VA directing was weak, well, there's no helping that.

Anyways yeah, the graphics are nice, especially seeing them in action on the console

redhairedking
Vassal
Vassal

Postby redhairedking » Wed May 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Darcnova wrote:
redhairedking wrote:This may be slightly off topic but what did you guys think of the trailer? I thought the graphics looked great but the voice acting seemed pretty weak. It didn't sound like there was hardly an emotion in it.

The voice acting is fine...it had plenty of emotion, the thing is, Japanese VA's put a little too much, in my opinion of course, just like it is your opinion that the VA is weak, and lacking emotion.

They are using the same director/studio as the anime, so if you thought the anime VA directing was weak, well, there's no helping that.

Anyways yeah, the graphics are nice, especially seeing them in action on the console

The scene in particular that I didn't like was the opening scene with Ichigo and Grimmjow. In the dub of that episode I thought it was done very well. The voices just seemed very dull for some reason in that trailer.

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Thu May 19, 2011 12:04 am

redhairedking wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

The scene in particular that I didn't like was the opening scene with Ichigo and Grimmjow. In the dub of that episode I thought it was done very well. The voices just seemed very dull for some reason in that trailer.

Maybe the lip-syncing affected it? The lip sync is probably different in the game than in the anime, and VAs tend to try (sometimes too hard) to match the mouth movements of the characters that might affect how they sound.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu May 19, 2011 9:14 am

Maybe...the mouth movements were pretty horrible :P

redhairedking
Vassal
Vassal

Postby redhairedking » Thu May 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Darcnova wrote:Maybe...the mouth movements were pretty horrible :P

It was really noticeable with Grimmjow

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu May 19, 2011 2:20 pm

redhairedking wrote:

It was really noticeable with Grimmjow

Yeah, here's hoping they fix the movement up a bit, not a major thing for me, but it would still be nice

I mean, for Grimmjow it doesn't even look like the Japanese voice would sync with it

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Thu May 19, 2011 3:11 pm

The guys in Japan have told us that they're tweaking the lip flap stuff for the final release, but until we get the most recent build we won't know how close they'll actually be able to get.

We're hoping things can get tightened up but unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it on our end.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Houk wrote:The guys in Japan have told us that they're tweaking the lip flap stuff for the final release, but until we get the most recent build we won't know how close they'll actually be able to get.

We're hoping things can get tightened up but unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it on our end.

Thanks for the info, it isn't a major thing, like I said, but those mouth movements were comical heh

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Thu May 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Houk wrote:The guys in Japan have told us that they're tweaking the lip flap stuff for the final release, but until we get the most recent build we won't know how close they'll actually be able to get.

Thanks for the info though, I hope they do fix the mouth movements, they're terrible right now. Especially on Grimmjow.

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Thu May 19, 2011 9:57 pm

you should play NSUNS2 :lol: the mouth movements in that were horrible as well
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu May 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Kisame wrote:

you should play NSUNS2 :lol: the mouth movements in that were horrible as well

I did...I think the trailer was worse than that, but hopefully they can fix it a bit to match the words

I have a feeling they can get it close, if dubbing is done and everything, they can try and match every scene to it, though like I said, it really doesn't matter to me

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”